Vera Bradley obsessed and proud of it!

If you give your adress and e-mail at a Signature store, you will get a nice birthday card, this year I got the $20 off $20.

I get at least one e-mail a day from them with some kind of sale or special. Today, ther eare 34 styles on sale for 4 hours. I have to stay away. Although, I want the limited edition camera bag, it would be perfect for the parks.

lol... I told my husband I would try and stay away too. At least until I'm traveling near the VB outlet in Chicago soon... :rotfl: I'm really looking for Very Berry Paisley, though, and I don't know if they have it there. I'll probably buy something anyway, though... :rolleyes1

TBGOES2DISNEY said:
lol... I told my husband I would try and stay away too. At least until I'm traveling near the VB outlet in Chicago soon... :rotfl: I'm really looking for Very Berry Paisley, though, and I don't know if they have it there. I'll probably buy something anyway, though... :rolleyes1

My problem is that they sell them at a discounted price at our Px, it's very hard to stay away from them there. The camera bag I want is something like $12 off the regular price. I really have to stop after that...Really!

I think I joined your club- I'm the proud owner of a Miller bag, a large cosmetic bag, and a large duffel all in Folkloric. :banana: :love:

I've been looking at the VB patterns for years- almost 3 years ago I purchased a used hipster off Ebay to use in Disney. I really prefer my Baggalini messenger and the hipster rarely gets used (it looks worn). But along the way I've gotten a small zip id case, a keychain, and an umbrella as gifts.

I never buy myself anything "frivolous" but there is a new VB store in the local mall (I never shop :rotfl2:). I got all 3 items for 40% off and they took an additional $20 off using a coupon so I feel like it was a "good price" and it beat hunting ebay ($107 for all 3 bags).

I'm so excited to use my new bags!!!

Oh boy, I now also have a All In One Wristlet in Folkloric and am watching several other items on ebay!

You people are bad bad bad!!! :)

I'm just glad that I didn't "fall in love" with any of the new bedding that came out. I like the set I have now better (although it's showing some wear). They did come out with an updated mini hipster (after I just bought one). It now has a button snap instead of velcro and an adjustable strap, instead of one that you have to knot. Oh well. Oh, and I noticed some prices went up slightly like a quarter or a dollar... :confused3

Little obsessed here too.... last year before our trip I got the large duffle, weekender to match my bowler, wallet and small cosmetic. Just purchased a squared away w/wallet, ereader sleeve (which ended up not being what I really was looking for)
OH btw... the Villager has a removable bottom which I used all the time to hide money.... the envelopes that you get at the bank fits just right shhh

I didn't like the ereader sleeve either. Just FYI: I have a regular Kindle with the keyboard (not the Kindle Fire). I found that it fits perfectly inside the Vera Bradley Travel belt and also inside the envelope. Just slide the the waist belt off the Travel belt and it works perfectly to hold the Kindle, plus you have the front zipper pocket to hold other stuff. The envelope works well too, but I prefer the Travel belt (minus the belt). Here are the two I'm talking about:
http://www.verabradley.com/product/...lor/English+Meadow/p/1001229.uts?fromSearch=1
http://www.verabradley.com/product/...Color/Viva+la+Vera/p/1001221.uts?fromSearch=1

Thanks, for the Villager idea. They are my favorite bag for work.

This seems like the perfect thread to ask my question!

I know very little about Vera Bradley, but I am putting together an auction basket for our local library fundraiser. I saw the sale & put together a nice assortment of items in the Folkloric pattern.

Is this a pattern people would bid on at a fundraising auction?

Should I have different patterns or just one?

The assortment includes a tote, wristlet, wallet, crossbody, notepad, pens, keychain & few other things. Are there specific items that would make it more appealing to a Vera Bradley lover?

This is not a silent auction. It is a regular auction with an auctioneer (sp???).

Thanks for any help you can give! :goodvibes

I know very little about Vera Bradley, but I am putting together an auction basket for our local library fundraiser. I saw the sale & put together a nice assortment of items in the Folkloric pattern.

The assortment includes a tote, wristlet, wallet, crossbody, notepad, pens, keychain & few other things. Are there specific items that would make it more appealing to a Vera Bradley lover?

This is not a silent auction. It is a regular auction with an auctioneer (sp???).

This sounds great! I would love to bid on this basket! I would maybe want something in another pattern as well, because I like to switch off and on with other colors, but really I think you're okay with what you have! :thumbsup2

I think people will bid on anything Vera Bradley (atleast they would around here)! Folkloric is such a cute pattern. Sounds like you have a great variety and a lot of the best-selling items!

Ack I just ordered another item! I am the proud owner of a Saddle Up in Cupcake Green! Now I need a wallet to go with it!

Next up an On The Go Bag in Folkloric!

Did I mention this thread is evil??? :rotfl2:

I didn't even know who Vera was until I found the Disboards. Then I started to recognize them everywhere! Now, I'm a huge fan! :laughing:

I've been to the VB outlet in Aurora, IL a few times in the last few years (I live in CA) so I'm excited when I can visit and get some great deals.

My happy place!

DSC02211.jpg

DSC02209.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

Here's a few of the bags I brought last time - my java blue backpack is missing from the picture but I had that with me as well.
DSC09303.jpg

I didn't even know who Vera was until I found the Disboards. Then I started to recognize them everywhere! Now, I'm a huge fan! :laughing:

I've been to the VB outlet in Aurora, IL a few times in the last few years (I live in CA) so I'm excited when I can visit and get some great deals.

My happy place!

DSC02211.jpg

DSC02209.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

Here's a few of the bags I brought last time - my java blue backpack is missing from the picture but I had that with me as well.
DSC09303.jpg

That Mickey bag is so cute! :)

My happy place!

DSC02211.jpg

DSC02209.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

DSC09303.jpg

I have that Mickey Bag, I need to get it out and use it, too.

I would be in so much trouble if we had a VB outlet close by. DH just barely puts up with my obsession as it is. I just ordered 3 more pieces form the 60% off sale yeaterday...I have to stop, it's addicting.

Does anyone have the Get Carried Away Bag???

I am looking for a nice roomy bag to hold my laptop, Kindle Fire and other stuff when I travel and I really like how this looks online.

Are the straps pretty long?

Thanks!

Does anyone have the Get Carried Away Bag???

I am looking for a nice roomy bag to hold my laptop, Kindle Fire and other stuff when I travel and I really like how this looks online.

Are the straps pretty long?

Thanks!

I don't have one, but looked at it at the VB store the other day and it was long enough to go over my shoulder, and I prefer straps at least 10 1/2 inches long. The straps on it at 12 1/2 inches. The bag is huge, that's why I decided against it for right now. I think I will buy one pretty soon.

I don't have one, but looked at it at the VB store the other day and it was long enough to go over my shoulder, and I prefer straps at least 10 1/2 inches long. The straps on it at 12 1/2 inches. The bag is huge, that's why I decided against it for right now. I think I will buy one pretty soon.

I was on the fence about this one too... thanks for asking and thanks for the reply..... Will have to wait for the next sale to get one :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter