Vera Bradley obsessed and proud of it!

cbeeindisney

DIS Veteran
I have found the bag I am going to be bringing to WDW in August :goodvibes- I am in love with Vera Bradley and how comfortable they are to carry around on a daily basis, let alone in the parks!

And I love their new colors for spring and summer, here's my new crossbody for the summer and for my trip- Clare in Camellia

12297118.jpg

and I have also purchased the Large Duffel in Happy Snails awhile back

886541185_260.jpg

Is anyone else on the VB bandwagon? If so, what do you use in the parks?

My daughter and I also love Vera!!

CUTE crossbody by the way!

I love that I can throw them in the washing machine and they wash up like a dream! They're comfortable, the straps don't dig in to my shoulder, they're not heavy, there are plenty of compartments, they really fit the bill perfectly!

I recently got my daughter the XL duffel for her birthday, in Boysenberry, for our upcoming trip to the World. It's perfect! It's HUGE though, didn't expect it to be this big, but really, it's a great size for a week long trip!!!

i brought the hipster bag when i went, and it was the BEST bag i have ever brought to disney! it is light to begin with, which makes it easy to cary, and a lot of deep pockets for whatever you need to put in there! my favorite bag! I am definitely bringing it when I go back in December!

I love Vera too! :)

I recently got my daughter the XL duffel for her birthday, in Boysenberry, for our upcoming trip to the World. It's perfect! It's HUGE though, didn't expect it to be this big, but really, it's a great size for a week long trip!!!

I have never washed any of mine yet, but I'm happy to know that they wash well! Thanks!:thumbsup2

i really like that bag, and i love that new pattern, i think it is my favorite! i have the night and day right now!

I used to always carry a mini hipster to WDW, but a couple of years ago started going mostly bagless. I bought several pairs of cargo shorts and capris that I use only at WDW, so don't carry a bag at all. However, if I happen to wear a pair that don't have cargo pockets, I carry one of the Vera Bradley wristlets. I have alot of them, but prefer the All in One or Carry it All. I have about twenty of them. lol

For the flights down there I have the 21" rolling duffel in blue rhapsody with a small duffel and a large back pack to match, and several of the small and large duffels in different prints. I also have the garment bag in cupcake green with a small duffel to match. I also have Miller bags, a Weekender, Get Carried Away tote, several of the large backpacks, as well as alot of the older smaler backpacks. I have all three of the hanging organizers (the large one, the mini, and the Essentials). I have makeup bags coming out my ears (small x4, medium x4, large x2, bow, Three to Get Ready, Trip kits x4, Brush & Pencil x2, Kiss & Makeup x2, the big round travel one, a couple of the quart size clear ones, a larger clear plastic seashell, and a Kiss Me Twice lipstick case). I also have a couple of the pill boxes, a couple of Ditty bags, the clear lotion bag, two travel belts (fannypacks), slim case, sunglasses x2, sunglass cases, envelopes x2, several zip ID cases with matching lanyards, alot of tech cases, contact cases (use one for contacts and one to hold my MP3 player), calculator, pens, check book covers, lunch kit, lots of wallets and smaller purses, lots of coin purses, several Betsys, Angled totes, alot of Villagers, Vera, Pleated totes, and probably about twenty of the mini hipsters and about the same number of wristlets. Plus several of the full size hipsters. Yeah, I'm Vera obsessed. I really need to get rid of alot of it, but just can't seem to do it.:rotfl: I have a whole closet in a spare bedroom that has hanging organizers and is stuffed completely full of Vera Bradley.:rotfl:

My niece has loved them for years, so I got here a hipster last summer. Then this year I bought myself a bunch of things with the big promotion last month. Love the look of the hipster, but haven't started using it yet. I have been using another one that is absolutely perfect. Don't remember the name, but it was the free bag when you spend $X.

My niece has loved them for years, so I got here a hipster last summer. Then this year I bought myself a bunch of things with the big promotion last month.

You will love it when you do! I have the hipster in several colors, thinking about bringing that along with my new bag to WDW with me to switch off and on, it fits A LOT!

Wow Aubriee... I'm so envious!!! I'd love to have a closet FULL of Vera!!

I love the hipster as well, and the wristlet is GREAT for when I just make quick trips around town.. I love it!! I need more room when I go to Disney, we carry sunscreen as well as our camera, phone, keys, credit cards, sunglasses, etc, my wristlet wouldn't cover it for me. But, I also have done the cargo capri route, love the extra pockets and being able to go bagless!!

I got the Clare in Priscilla Pink for my trip (we went in April) and it was perfect. I normally use the hipster but my camera is a little bulkier so I liked the extra depth of the Clare.

I am VB obsessed...I have a ton. FYI, the summer sale starts tomorrow and the fall colors will be out at the end of June.

:) Hipster and Mini Hipster are fantastic. If you are a VB fan....try to get to the national sale in Fort Wayne , IN. It is a convention center full of Vera at ridiculous prices and it gets cheaper everyday. I am now the official VB purchaser for the girls at work and she is usually the first site I check online in the a.m. My Mom, MIL and I went to the sale in 2008 from MS. It was well worth it.

This year I used Minis at WDW and packed my large Hobo for the plane ride. My nieces get pieces all the time as gifts. My two youngest are going to get a collection of Twirly Pink and English Meadow in a couple of years. I never pay full price for VB. :thumbsup2

I'm absolutely addicted. I have all sizes and shapes. I use the large duffle bag instead of suitcases since we drive. In the parks, I have used the mini hipster, the regular hipster, one of the older backpacks, the small backpack...etc. My husband even supports my addiction by buying me a new VB for my birthday and Christmas.

I love that they can be washed and hold their color and shape, just remember if you have one with the cardboard in the bottom to take it out, which is so easy to do with VB bags.

:) Hipster and Mini Hipster are fantastic. If you are a VB fan....try to get to the national sale in Fort Wayne , IN. It is a convention center full of Vera at ridiculous prices and it gets cheaper everyday. I am now the official VB purchaser for the girls at work and she is usually the first site I check online in the a.m. My Mom, MIL and I went to the sale in 2008 from MS. It was well worth it.

This year I used Minis at WDW and packed my large Hobo for the plane ride. My nieces get pieces all the time as gifts. My two youngest are going to get a collection of Twirly Pink and English Meadow in a couple of years. I never pay full price for VB. :thumbsup2

I seldom pay full price either. I got most of mine on ebay for alot cheaper than the VB site or either of the stores that carry them around here. When I was at WDW May 4th-12th, we went out to the outlet and found some good prices too. I got another wristlet and an angled tote that were both on clearance, then everything in the store was another 20% off. I got the $63.00 angled tote for like $23.00. I would love to go to the national sale in ID though.

love love love vera :love: i use the mini hipster or the mini bookbag in the parks!!! they are soo comfy!

I love Vera and not ashamed to admit I am adicted:lovestruc A few of mine have broke and I am very sad about it. I have emailed them about it and haven't gotten an answer about whether they will fix them for me. They weren't abused, I have 30 Vera's so they go into rotation.

I am sooo excited, I got a birthday card from VB yesterday for $20 off a purchase of $20 or more for my birthday next month.

I was hesitant about her bags, but no more. Bought the weekender which I just used on my last WDW trip and it was fabulous. Enough room for clothes,shoes, iPad and wallet.

I just bought the matching purse which has enough space for the iPad on my next trip. The pattern is "Ellie Blue".

I am also a fan of Vera bags. My favorite part of the bags is the weight. They are so light that having to carry them all day long is not a chore (unless you fill it with rocks!). I have given up leather bags in favor of these and of course they are perfect for a day at Disney parks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter