VB parking question

MichelleB

DIS Veteran
We are due to arrive at VB the end of July. My DH boss has a house in Sanibel and talked my DH into transporting patio furniture down via a trailer (the metal ones that have rails on the sides and are about waste high and open topped) in lieu of a couple extra vacation days. My question is this: is there a place we can park the trailer? I know we can't use space in the garage, but is there another place that is big enough or can we disconnect it and leave it in a parking space by itself?

Gee, that's a tough one. Not only is parking limited at VB, but the parking areas are a little tight to maneuver a trailer. I guess it depends how big the trailer is, and how good you are handling it.

Perhaps you can call the resort and ask about parking it across the street. There are several back lot type areas over there that they may let you set the trailer.
It's worth a call, as they must have some sort of plan for guests with boats, trailers, and so forth... :smokin:

MG

There is room for trailer parking at VB.........

Facing the resort over to the far left is where my sister was told to park her motor home when they brought it down one year for our stay.

Beth

I would also suggest calling VB. Across the street is the employee and vendor parking lot, which is more like what you would find at a shopping center (big). I'll bet that they would be fine with you disconnecting your trailer and parking it over there for your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter