V.I.Passholder phone line - Is there any good time to call?

Dawna

Mouseketeer
I am trying to reach the V.I.Passholder line to request a partial refund of our annual passes as we will not be able to use our passes in the extension period. I have been sitting on the phone for 45 minutes and I wonder if this is the only way to talk to someone about the annual pass partial refund option. Anyone have any luck with calling at a certain time of day?

Thanks,
Dawna

Which number are you calling? And what are you trying to accomplish?

1-407-560-7277 is the passholder support line. I was transferred to this one after holding for hours on the 1-407-WDW-PASS line.

I am trying to request a partial refund of my annual pass which expires mid-July. I am on the 407 939 7277 line (WDW PASS).

I cant believe lines are still crazy.. I tried in the evening yesterday and got thru within 45 minutes.
Last week, I tried a couple minutes before they closed and that worked quite well too.

I am trying to request a partial refund of my annual pass which expires mid-July. I am on the 407 939 7277 line (WDW PASS).
By partial refund do you mean you want to keep some time after the normal expiration and then refund the remainder? I would like this as well if anyone knows if it is possible

Has anyone been successful in getting a refund for their AP?
So, AP will receive a refund of the time that the parks were not operational correct? When I called a few weeks ago, they put me on a list for what I hope is a partial refund for the days that the parks will be closed. Our AP expires in October. I am getting fuzzy on this now..I hope that the CM understood that my intention was to receive a refund for the days that the parks were not opened, but that does not prohibit us from having an active AP till October once the parks re-open, correct?
We also have separate AP water park admission and I believe that the CM said that she put in a request for a partial refund for that as well! Thanks!

So, AP will receive a refund of the time that the parks were not operational correct? When I called a few weeks ago, they put me on a list for what I hope is a partial refund for the days that the parks will be closed. Our AP expires in October. I am getting fuzzy on this now..I hope that the CM understood that my intention was to receive a refund for the days that the parks were not opened, but that does not prohibit us from having an active AP till October once the parks re-open, correct?
We also have separate AP water park admission and I believe that the CM said that she put in a request for a partial refund for that as well! Thanks!

That was my understanding but honestly, given the status that Florida is in right now and the limited availability and restrictions at the parks, I would hope that Disney would allow a reimbursement for the entire remainder of the AP. My niece & her husband have APs and their May trip was cancelled. They aren't able to make it back before their APs expire even with if they got the extension.

I am in the same boat, I asked for a partial refund ( filled out the form ), and heard nothing. I tried calling the VIP line multiple times, and wasn't able to get anyone to answer after hours of waiting. I'm a huge Disney fan, and I'm trying to give them some slack, but man Disney is making it hard. I wonder if Disney has cut staff on the customer service lines.

I'm really going down the path of asking for a full refund of my AP, I renewed in Feb, park closed in March, and now it's very likely I will not use it at all. Disney needs to put out some form of statement on what the delay is, and what the policy is. IMO they just need to offer refunds to whoever wants them.

Called today around 11:30, waited 89 minutes. I don't suggest calling then. Our passes expired last week and was told we got an automatic extension to October which I don't want, I want a refund. The request (form) was submitted and now we wait.

I called about 3 weeks ago, they said they processed both the AP and AP water park pass. I believe that they also gave me a reference number to the call, I will check when I get home. No patience to verify again and wait like 120 minutes...will give it some time I guess. Don’t think that they will process the refunds until all 4 parks are definitely open, who knows though

Just FYI, I called at 9:30 CST and only waited 5 minutes! They didn't have many answers regarding the extra month but it was at least quick.

Which number are you calling? And what are you trying to accomplish?

1-407-560-7277 is the passholder support line. I was transferred to this one after holding for hours on the 1-407-WDW-PASS line.
Has anyone gotten charged for the entirety of the balance on their tickets? We had three months left or so on a total of 6 passes and just got billed around $1600. Thought payments didn’t open back up till the 11th

Has anyone gotten charged for the entirety of the balance on their tickets? We had three months left or so on a total of 6 passes and just got billed around $1600. Thought payments didn’t open back up till the 11th
We got billed 4 months worth!! We're on monthly plan. Why would they charge us?

Spent almost 90 minutes on hold. Spoke to someone in billing. It’s a mistake but they aren’t sure what’s going on. We’ll get money back eventually.

Reactions: cm8
@yulilin3 was informed it may take 7 to 10 days before the money / charges are corrected 🤦‍♀️

Here's the email response they sent me

Attachments

• 20200703_170402.jpg
    20200703_170402.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 46

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter