Uppy, Uppy, Mr. Andy -- Update -- WRAP UP -- Post 1346, Page 90

First, and most importantly, a big congrats on your upcoming 5 year anniversary of being cancer free. That really is wonderful! :goodvibes

And a big congrats on the upcoming girls-only trip! :woohoo: Y'all will have a terrific time!

Thanks, Amanda. I find it hard to believe it was five years ago...that time went quick.

Oh, Cathy, what wonderful news!! Both very exciting - 5 years cancer free AND a wonderful celebration WDW trip with Mary and the girls! So happy for you!!:goodvibes

And you get to try two more DVC Resorts!!! :cool1:

Thank you, Christine. I still have to pinch myself that I'm going agains o soon.

First of all....:woohoo: for already being in the double digits dance!! :goodvibes

Secondly... that is awesome news that you get to do a GIRLS trip! What a wonderful time you all will have!! :banana:

Lastly, but not 'leastly', congratulations on your 5 year mile stone! Wonderful, wonderful news!! :hug:

Thank you, Amy. Yes, I am in double digits already, aren't I? :banana::banana::banana:

The girls will add additional laughter and smiles.

Thanks...I hope to keep having fiv emroe years all the time of this news.

I guess I should make a ticker.

And you know I love you guys as this is the FIRST time in over 35 years that I will be getting on a plane by myself and I have NEVER flown in winter. :scared1:

You are not flying in winter. You are flying out of winter.

Were you able to see any progress on the new castles at MK? I can't remember when they are supposed to be complete.

Yes, we made it and only had about a ten minute wait until we were called if I remember correctly. Aren't Mary's girls precious? They had so many matching outfits -- way too cute. That is one of the things I missed about not having girls...dressing them. :)

Me too - I had two boys - but then I got a granddaughter!!:cloud9: There is hope for you too!princess:

Great news, Kathy!!!!!! You will love getting out of the cold and having some "fun in the sun"! :woohoo:

Now, ...... if I told you I had room for you too, would you come with us as well? :rotfl2:

Great news, Kathy!!!!!! You will love getting out of the cold and having some "fun in the sun"! :woohoo:

Now, ...... if I told you I had room for you too, would you come with us as well? :rotfl2:

Maybe we can have an "adopt Kathy" plan on the DIS!:rotfl:

Congrats on your next trip, it sounds awesome! :woohoo: More importantly, congrats on 5 years, what a great reason to celebrate! :goodvibes

Well, I was going to hold off a day or two, but you all made me feel bad for keeping a secret, that I'm now going to share with you.

Oh....I suppose you want to know where I am going. I'm going to Disney World with Mary and Cayley and Avery!!!!!

I am so excited that I can't stand it. As it turns out, February 7 is the five year anniversary of my having successful breast cancer surgery and I wanted to do something to celebrate that I have remained cancer free. What better way than hanging with my good friend, Mary, and my adorable adopted "grandgirls"!

We are staying, as of now, at Saratoga Springs for three nights and then moving to BLT for the last two nights.

Mary can fill you in on where we might eat. And Mary...just let me know what you need/want me to do. And thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me come and join you on your vacation. And you know I love you guys as this is the FIRST time in over 35 years that I will be getting on a plane by myself and I have NEVER flown in winter. :scared1:

cutegirls-1.jpg

Oh my goodness, another trip! I had a feeling it was going to be another trip, but not 100% sure. You go girl!! I was actually going to be going those dates and staying at OKW, but changed my mind. I want, okay, HAVE to see the Christmas decorations so left my dates as they are. :lovestruc Don't worry about flying alone, it's a piece of cake. Been there done that many times and doing it again, soon. :banana: Drugs help and so does grabbing some random stranger's hand or leg when ya need to. LOL!!! I am thrilled for you, Kathy. And how wonderful that you are celebrating five years, cancer free. Congratulations! You ARE a survivor. :hug:

What great news!! And what a wonderful reason to celebrate!!! I am sure you will have an amazing time!!!

I love the banana story. It sounds like something Claire might do as well. I guess that banana looked darn good. Aren't you guys feeding her? :rotfl2:

I am so excited for your trip. and jealous of course. But that is so awesome. As you know, I did my first..fly by myself trip in Aug. Just bring a few activities to keep you busy and all is good. (do I sound like a Mom there).
Before we know it, you are going to be a DVC owner...you are g oing to get sucked into to it..I can see it now! :rotfl:

Woo Hoo! :cool1: Kathy - that is awesome! What a great time of year to vacation. You will probably be so ready for a winter break by then and I can't think of more adorable little girls to travel with. They will probably be thrilled you are joining them.

You will have no problem flying alone - piece of cake!

:lmao: Especially in February! :rotfl:

What fantastic news, my friend. I am so excited for you! :yay::yay: Nothing better than multiple Disney trips in one year! :banana: And getting away from the Chicago winter weather is going to feel amazing. Even 50s and 60s with sunshine feel great that time of year. :rotfl:

how exciting!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful to get out of dodge in the winter and with such special girls!

Hmm....I can just see the line up of DIS volunteers!!! :rotfl:

Kathy, I am so excited for you! I can't think of a more deserving lady to celebrate such a HUGE milestone in her happy place with some of her favorite gals (Hey Nicki, get your buns up to WDW that weekend to up the fun lol)! We have been that time frame several times and it makes post Christmas blues and winter blues really lessen up. I love SSR, its a great resort and I think you'll enjoy it. BLT, I am jealous!

I checked on AKL for our two nights in March and due to the fact its spring break, it would be over $1000 for two nights. Even with a code, due to the high season, I don't think its happening. Oh well, in a few years Dan and I will be able to travel off season again and can try out some of the deluxe's we have yet to try! Our day is coming ;)!

Love the pictures at Crystal Palace, what a fun time.

I did get the job by the way, its going to be a huge help to have me back working at long last.

Again, so excited for you!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter