Uppy, Uppy, Mr. Andy -- Update -- WRAP UP -- Post 1346, Page 90

Great update Kathy! I love the final pictures from AKL...I know how much you loved it there:hug:

What a fun meal at CP...I still can't believe how much the girls have grown in a year! I am so happy Cayley got her picture with Tigger ....yipppeeee Cayley!!!

Great update, your CP breakfast looks like it was so much fun! The girls are so adorable, and I love the ears that you and Mark let them borrow! :cool1:

god those kids are cute!

and I can not say it enough times, I love the pics Mark takes!

the banana biter sounds like my little monkey jack! glad that was caught on camera lol!
i think CP has gone to our must do list now!

I am so far behind. Will catch up this weekend.

I did get to skim though some pics when we were at CSR. Mark in all those hats is a hoot. I can't wait to go back and read through it all.

Mark and Eeyore -awesome! Love those pictures.

The girls look absolutely adorable in their matching dresses. They really are beautiful children and their smiles are infectious!!!!

Fun breakfast - probably my fav character breakfast!

for a possible announcement this weekend. Don't you just love surprises????? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I love surprises too...now if someone would just surprise me and tell me I won the lotto. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Neither one of my boys better be engaged! :scared1: I wish we could buy DVC...back to needing to win that lotto again.I am getting really spoiled by these DVC stays.

OMG :eek: You won LOTTO !!!!! :rotfl2:

Did I hear someone mention they wish they had a camera for the banana moment?? I know someone who did :)

WDWSep2011013-1.jpg

. Wish it wasn't almost a year away......

What a cute picture.

I have a feeling it is not a year away .....:rolleyes:

OK OK I will wait patiently. :surfweb: popcorn::

Avery & Cayley are just adorable.:cutie: I can see why you fell in love with them.

I have the same Pooh shirt as you Kathy. And I just love the one Mark has on. Where did you get that??? I would love to get one for DH.

The pictures of breakfast came out great & too funny about the banana. :rotfl:

They are such good girls and so much fun (and they make me feel young again). I think you and I talked about that shirt when I got it. I got it at the Disney Store in Chicago.

I'm glad you managed to get some final pics of the animals from the balcony before leaving AKL.

Lol love the look Avery is giving in order to tell you to back off with the camera :lmao:

Great pics of everyone with the characters.

Avery is a sweetheart.

Looks like you had a fun breakfast at CP. Yay for Cayley for not being scared of Tigger any more! Love the Tigger/Eeyore ears.

Everyone was so happy that she went to Tigger and got her picture taken.

Great update Kathy! I love the final pictures from AKL...I know how much you loved it there:hug:

What a fun meal at CP...I still can't believe how much the girls have grown in a year! I am so happy Cayley got her picture with Tigger ....yipppeeee Cayley!!!

I really did love it.

I couldn't believe how big they got either in just a year.

Great update, your CP breakfast looks like it was so much fun! The girls are so adorable, and I love the ears that you and Mark let them borrow! :cool1:

It was yummy as always.

We've had those ears for years.

god those kids are cute!

and I can not say it enough times, I love the pics Mark takes!

the banana biter sounds like my little monkey jack! glad that was caught on camera lol!
i think CP has gone to our must do list now!

I've heard from Joe and Sophia that your Jack is a character. :goodvibes

I am so far behind. Will catch up this weekend.

I did get to skim though some pics when we were at CSR. Mark in all those hats is a hoot. I can't wait to go back and read through it all.

Thanks, Tink. No worries...I know you were gone.

Mark and Eeyore -awesome! Love those pictures.

The girls look absolutely adorable in their matching dresses. They really are beautiful children and their smiles are infectious!!!!

Fun breakfast - probably my fav character breakfast!

I could be having a "moment" and those smiles just make me forget all about it.

OMG :eek: You won LOTTO !!!!! :rotfl2:

I wish I won the lotto!

I have a feeling it is not a year away .....:rolleyes:

OK OK I will wait patiently. :surfweb: popcorn::

Well you are right in a way...since it is October already and we go in September, it is only 11 months away.

Well, I was going to hold off a day or two, but you all made me feel bad for keeping a secret, that I'm now going to share with you.

I have a friend on Facebook who posted she was doing a Mother/Daughter trip in February. I asked if I could be her "daughter" too. She informed me there was room and I could join. I said, "I don't think Mark would like it if I went on vacation without him; but then again...he's going to Vegas on business so....."

I got home and told Mark about this and he said to me, "go for it." Then the dates got changed to the last week of January and he said, "go with the girls and have fun." I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!

So I looked up airfare, got a great fare of $209 with tax, and I leave on January 26 and return home on January 31.

Oh....I suppose you want to know where I am going. I'm going to Disney World with Mary and Cayley and Avery!!!!!

I am so excited that I can't stand it. As it turns out, February 7 is the five year anniversary of my having successful breast cancer surgery and I wanted to do something to celebrate that I have remained cancer free. What better way than hanging with my good friend, Mary, and my adorable adopted "grandgirls"!

We are staying, as of now, at Saratoga Springs for three nights and then moving to BLT for the last two nights.

Mary can fill you in on where we might eat. And Mary...just let me know what you need/want me to do. And thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me come and join you on your vacation. And you know I love you guys as this is the FIRST time in over 35 years that I will be getting on a plane by myself and I have NEVER flown in winter. :scared1:

cutegirls-1.jpg

Looks like a fun time. That would be an excellent way to celebrate your 5 years cancer free! :thumbsup2

Kathy that is so exciting!!!:cool1::yay::dance3:

And congratulations on your 5 year mark. I know they say 5 years is a real milestone so I am so happy for you.:goodvibes

Oh SSR & BLT!!! Lucky Lucky Lucky.:dance3:

Well, I was going to hold off a day or two, but you all made me feel bad for keeping a secret, that I'm now going to share with you.

I have a friend on Facebook who posted she was doing a Mother/Daughter trip in February. I asked if I could be her "daughter" too. She informed me there was room and I could join. I said, "I don't think Mark would like it if I went on vacation without him; but then again...he's going to Vegas on business so....."

I got home and told Mark about this and he said to me, "go for it." Then the dates got changed to the last week of January and he said, "go with the girls and have fun." I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!

So I looked up airfare, got a great fare of $209 with tax, and I leave on January 26 and return home on January 31.

Oh....I suppose you want to know where I am going. I'm going to Disney World with Mary and Cayley and Avery!!!!!

I am so excited that I can't stand it. As it turns out, February 7 is the five year anniversary of my having successful breast cancer surgery and I wanted to do something to celebrate that I have remained cancer free. What better way than hanging with my good friend, Mary, and my adorable adopted "grandgirls"!

We are staying, as of now, at Saratoga Springs for three nights and then moving to BLT for the last two nights.

Mary can fill you in on where we might eat. And Mary...just let me know what you need/want me to do. And thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me come and join you on your vacation. And you know I love you guys as this is the FIRST time in over 35 years that I will be getting on a plane by myself and I have NEVER flown in winter. :scared1:

I am so excited for you!!! Girls only trips are the BEST!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Whoo Hoo for another trip.

What a way to celebrate being cancer free for 5 years.

I am so happy ( and jealous). It will be great.

:dance3: Yeah! You will have a great time. And early congrat on 5yrs!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

First, and most importantly, a big congrats on your upcoming 5 year anniversary of being cancer free. That really is wonderful! :goodvibes

And a big congrats on the upcoming girls-only trip! :woohoo: Y'all will have a terrific time!

Looks like a fun time. That would be an excellent way to celebrate your 5 years cancer free! :thumbsup2

Thanks; I cannot believe that in 99 days I will be back at Disney.

Kathy that is so exciting!!!:cool1::yay::dance3:

And congratulations on your 5 year mark. I know they say 5 years is a real milestone so I am so happy for you.:goodvibes

Oh SSR & BLT!!! Lucky Lucky Lucky.:dance3:

Thank you. They do say five years is a milestone and I wanted to celebrate that.

I am so excited for you!!! Girls only trips are the BEST!!!

Thanks Ann; this iwll be my first girls only trip and I cannot wait.

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Whoo Hoo for another trip.

What a way to celebrate being cancer free for 5 years.

I am so happy ( and jealous). It will be great.

Thanks, Pat! We just started talking about this on Monday and the decision was made. :)

How nice!! A girls trip sounds great! 2 more DVC resorts to add to your list!!

Thanks, Tink. I'm getting spoiled by all these DVC resorts.

What great news! Has Mary told the girls yet? I'm sure they will (or are) over the moon!

No, Mary hasn't told the kids and she isn't going to. If plans are on time, they arrive an hour before me on that Thursday. She will stop and get them dinner as they'll be hungry, and I am surprising them at the airport. :goodvibes

:dance3: Yeah! You will have a great time. And early congrat on 5yrs!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks, Dawn. I think it will be terrific...no boys to worry about. :laughing:

Oh, Cathy, what wonderful news!! Both very exciting - 5 years cancer free AND a wonderful celebration WDW trip with Mary and the girls! So happy for you!!:goodvibes

And you get to try two more DVC Resorts!!! :cool1:

First of all....:woohoo: for already being in the double digits dance!! :goodvibes

Secondly... that is awesome news that you get to do a GIRLS trip! What a wonderful time you all will have!! :banana:

Lastly, but not 'leastly', congratulations on your 5 year mile stone! Wonderful, wonderful news!! :hug:

Great news...on all parts. What a great guy Mark is!!!

I will be there at the beginning of your trip....we arrive 1/29, meeting up with friends to celebrate a birthday (not mine, my friend's). I will keep in touch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter