• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uppy, Uppy, Mr. Andy -- Update -- WRAP UP -- Post 1346, Page 90

:hug: for missing your birthday!!!

:hug: for missing the frustrations you are feeling with Markie's doctors right now.

:hug: for missing telling you Happy New Year!

:hug: for loss of your friend's daughter.

and

:goodvibes that your upcoming trip is only 16 days away.

Wow - I was soooo far behind on this one...clear back to October I think. :sad2: But I am caught up now.....now that it's over.

Random thoughts....

Loved seeing Andy with the girls....he will be a great dad some day!

I have the same Corelle pattern dishes

How cool is that gift card...did not know you could do that.

As always - love the hats :love:

How do you do your balloon tribute? Do you find a child, ask the parents, then let the child pick a balloon... or do you buy a balloon and then find and give it to the child? Guess it doesn't really matter - it is a sweet tribute to your father...Im just being nosy. :rolleyes1

Barry did a great job on the photoshopping :lmao:

I know there was a lot more I meant to comment on....but being 50 pages behind made it hard to remember :surfweb:

Hope to run in to you in a couple weeks!

Oh - that reminded me....I would volunteer Sean and I to take those little cuties on EE for you, but it looks like Sean has booked us a lunch at Primetime Diner that day. That's the only specific park day we have. We have breakfast at Cape May on friday, but that's early in the morning and the day that we move from Beach Club to OKW so it doesn't really affect what park we do.

I am so sorry that I have been so slow in answering the below (which I'm going to do now).

Work has been busy this week and we got some very sad news today. A dear, dear friend of our family, lost their 25-year old daughter today. Courtney was the sister of Clayton and the daughter of Gail and Rick. Clayton and Markie have known each other since they were 10 years old and wrestled in the IKWF (Illinois Kids Wrestling Federation). It has been an emotional day.

:hug: hugs and prayers to all of you Kathy - I read this but could not post the other day.

so sorry to read about your friends daugher :hug: and for you all having to wait even longer for the tests for Markie :hug:

looks I missed a birthday....Happy Birthday to a sweet friend :goodvibes

had computer issues again, so still trying to get caught up....

Sorry you're having a less than enjoyable week. Always sad to hear of someone so young passing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter