CAT Scan done!

Then I went to my local Costco to pick up Bounty (limit 2) and Kleenex with lotion (limit 6, square boxes). Their double pack of Chicken breasts are $7 off listed price. I didn't see a limit so I bought 3 packages. Below is what one package looks like, so it's a lot of chicken! And I'll be canning all of it for the pups along with any fresh & frozen veggies I have. Busy weekend ahead!

1695926513766.png

Even better...a picture of my 3 year old and my pup! That would be so cute.

Also, I got this for my Disney card for mychasebonus for the 4th quarter. I'll take it!

It is still just showing me the one until Sept 30

My bet is that @CookieandOatmeal was not offered that 5% during quarter 3.
I'm not trying mine until 10/1 as with my luck even though it wasn't offered to me earlier it will now and expiring in 2 days lol

I got an email from Disney Visa with the 5% offer.
1695927817064.png
Up to $1,000 in combined purchases.
I didn't get anything during 3Q. so this is nice.

I agree, if I don't receive any emails then I'll wait until the new quarter starts and use the Chase Bonus link found on Post #3.
I wouldn't check now though.

CAT Scan done!

Then I went to my local Costco to pick up Bounty (limit 2) and Kleenex with lotion (limit 6, square boxes). Their double pack of Chicken breasts are $7 off listed price. I didn't see a limit so I bought 3 packages. Below is what one package looks like, so it's a lot of chicken! And I'll be canning all of it for the pups along with any fresh & frozen veggies I have. Busy weekend ahead!

View attachment 797485
Glad your CAT scan is done!

I buy those packages of chicken all the time. I cut them into mini packages and freeze them.

In making sure we rotate our food, everything that was frozen is now canned. Then I restocked my freezer and canned some more while items were on sale like top sirloin, pork lions and now chicken breasts all from Costco.
We'll eat from the canned items first which are quick & easy meals. Planning a menu is key which I still need to do but I'm still canning.

I got an email from Disney Visa with the 5% offer.
View attachment 797488
Up to $1,000 in combined purchases.
I didn't get anything during 3Q. so this is nice.

I agree, if I don't receive any emails then I'll wait until the new quarter starts and use the Chase Bonus link found on Post #3.
I wouldn't check now though.
Only a $1,000? Come on Chase what happened to the normal $1,500?
Only offer I received via email was to earn an extra 9K of useless United Miles... :(

Only a $1,000? Come on Chase what happened to the normal $1,500?
Only offer I received via email was to earn an extra 9K of useless United Miles... :(

Yes, $1,000 in combined purchases 10/01/23 - 12/31/23.

Edit to add: I'm still working through Chase Freedom 5% on Grocery bonus when I signed up for the card. And I'm not sure what offers DH has. He'll be back on Friday and my hands are full this weekend so hopefully I'll find out on Monday. Provided the stars align :laughing:

Glad your CAT scan is done!

I buy those packages of chicken all the time. I cut them into mini packages and freeze them.

Thank you!

FYI The packaged chicken is now $3.49 per pound, it was $2.99.
I bought roughly 28 pounds and with discount it came to $2.78 per pound. YMMV as each package weighs differently.

In making sure we rotate our food, everything that was frozen is now canned. Then I restocked my freezer and canned some more while items were on sale like top sirloin, pork lions and now chicken breasts all from Costco.
We'll eat from the canned items first which are quick & easy meals. Planning a menu is key which I still need to do but I'm still canning.
How do you can a chicken?

Apologies if this is already known, but here's my DP from Wisconsin. Typically when redeeming Kroger fuel points, our local affiliated gas station is BP. Today, the screen offered the option to redeem $1.10 off vs the usual $1. It has always previously been capped at $1 off per gallon, up to 35 gallons. It was a nice treat.

CashApp updated their boosts (now called offers, so boring!)...

Home Depot, Family Dollar, 7-11 and Walgreens 10% off every 24 hours (up to $5 off) now says expires in 14 weeks, earlier today it said it would expire in 3 days.

Unfortunately the Target 10% off does not seem to be making a comeback so far.

Added Offers ~ 9/29/23

Discount District

Albertsons Companies:
Safeway
1695967018905.png
  • Buy $50 in Uber Gift Cards & Earn 5x Points
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay: ACME MARKETS, Albertsons, Lucky, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Save Mart, Shaw's, Star Market & United Supermarkets.

Target In-store & Online
1695968079797.png
  • Buy 1 Prepaid Airtime Gift Cards & Get 1 10% Off
Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Discover 5% Q4 2023: Target
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
  • Cash App Offers: N/A
  • Split Payment at self checkout: 10/08/22 Post #10842

Another lucrative offer now over: Amazon has stopped allowing you to pay for 3rd party gift cards with an Amazon gift card. The system is now hard coded to prevent it (according to DOC).

Thankfully, I only have $350 in Amazon gift cards saved up as I was about to stock up on them when they go on sale during the holiday season. Usually I have over $1,000 stocked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter