Plus, Walmart+ members score these exclusive limited time offers during the event:
SpaFinder: 30% off all SpaFinder gift cards.
    • Direct link to offer
    • Limit 1
    • Walmart will give you what appears to be a unique promo code that can then be redeemed with Spafinder for the $100 gift card.
    • Note, this is not available to trial Walmart+ members.
    • Expires 7/15/23. GCG
I redeemed the code for $60 off a $200 gc so it’s not limited to $100

I redeemed the code for $60 off a $200 gc so it’s not limited to $100

Did you buy anything else? Not like it's my business but honestly I looked but didn't find anything at a real bargain.

I looked at Lands End women's swim top and after researching, it appears they were sold online at Lands End and any leftover stock is now being sold at Walmart. Weird, I never thought of Walmart as an outlet store like Ollie's.

(Direct Amazon Link) Amazon: Add American Express Card & Get $15 Off (Promo Code AMEXCARD15)
  • Amazon is offering $15 off when you add an American Express card to your Amazon account, then apply AMEXCARD15 at checkout to an order of at least $15.01, and pay with your American Express card.
  • Terms can be viewed at Doctor of Credit
Used this to purchase a $25 Apple GC. I’m hoping there are some Apple GC discounts tomorrow. I need to get a new phone by September - I promised my younger daughter a phone when she goes to 7th grade. So I am upgrading to the SE and will give her my iPhone 8. But even that will need a battery replacement.

Did you buy anything else? Not like it's my business but honestly I looked but didn't find anything at a real bargain.

I looked at Lands End women's swim top and after researching, it appears they were sold online at Lands End and any leftover stock is now being sold at Walmart. Weird, I never thought of Walmart as an outlet store like Ollie's.
Nah, nothing else caught my eye. Quite meh.

We'll be eating there the day we arrive, airport to Story Book... let the fantasy begin! :maleficen
That's almost exactly what we did. Arrived at 3:30, got into our room at BRV at 4, then walked to dinner at 5:15. Definitely helped us get into the spirit.

Just a warning: one of the Target circle offers is for a $10 gift card with a purchase of $40 or more in health and beauty items. However, you only get the gift card if you purchase in store or pick the item up in store - you do not get the gift card if the item is shipped.

This is a sneaky change as in the past when they have run this promotion it also included items shipped.

BJ's is again running one of their buy $XX amount of a particular category and get a $XX reward.

The current promotion is buy $30 on cookies and crackers from 7-7 to 7-16 and get a $10 reward loaded to your membership card to use between 7-18 and 7-24. The reward works for buying DGC's.

Unfortunately you will not get the reward in time for the current BJ's DGC deal as seen in Post 17540

retailmenot has giftcardmall at 10% back (up to $50). They do not carry Disney, but they do carry Visa and other gift cards. If you are buying a Visa gift card, make sure to buy the ones that get physically mailed and not the e-visa gift cards as those are processed by giftcards.com. If you buy a $250 and a $234 visa gift card, you will pay $484 + $5.99 +$5.99 (visa gift card fees) + $1.99 +$1.99 (shipping fees) for a total of $499.96. You will then get $50 back from retailmenot and assuming you use a 2% credit card $9.99 from the credit card or a 9.1% savings.

Even Better, retailmenot also has giftcardgranny at 10% with a maximum of $50. Giftcardgranny carries Disney store gift cards (I'm not sure if that is the same as regular Disney gift cards) and Walmart gift cards but they also carry Visa gift cards. If you buy a $493 visa gift card there is a $6.95 fee and you can either get a virtual card or a shipped card. If you get the shipped card, use promo code USA2023 to waive the shipping fee. You will pay $493 +$6.95 = $499.95 and get back $50 + $9.99 (assuming you are using a 2% cash back credit card) for a savings of 10.75%.

(Direct Amazon Link) Amazon: Add American Express Card & Get $15 Off (Promo Code AMEXCARD15)
  • Amazon is offering $15 off when you add an American Express card to your Amazon account, then apply AMEXCARD15 at checkout to an order of at least $15.01, and pay with your American Express card.
  • Terms can be viewed at Doctor of Credit
Love this deal! Used it tonight with great success. Any chance it could be used more then once if another new Amex card is added to Amazon? Wishful thinkin'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter