Has anyone gotten a Target circle offer for the gift card discount this weekend? I didn’t get anything to clip in my account yet. Or maybe there won’t be a need to clip a coupon? I only did it once before & don’t remember what I had to do.
Pretty sure it’ll be a Circle offer that will appear once it’s the start date of the offer.

People can’t read, it would be nothing but a headache if it appeared ahead of time.

Yup, know the guy your talking about.... what a tool. I think part of the problem is people are buying large amounts multiple times a day, for multiple days. And this guy is returning them, I hope it bites him in the ***.

On another note, my PP deals from 11/21 is gone now. Definitely seems like there is a specific time period that is being targeted.
I agree, may be just the ones in Nov during the 15% window. October is sticking for me.

Yup, know the guy your talking about.... what a tool. I think part of the problem is people are buying large amounts multiple times a day, for multiple days. And this guy is returning them, I hope it bites him in the ***.

On another note, my PP deals from 11/21 is gone now. Definitely seems like there is a specific time period that is being targeted.
I hope it does too. It’s ridiculous. Those are the same people who when they try to get in on a glitch will call and complain and say “well I saw on fb that ppl got it. It’s not fair!!”

Did your order show as shipped on the site, or just no delivery notification?

My order still shows as "Order Placed", but not "Shipped" on the Staples site. Also my CC is still pending, it has not been charged yet.

The original "delivery by" date was 12/6. So maybe it was expected to take 10 days to ship all along.....
I didn't check the site. No delivery email sent.

Question- I went to kohls had the 20% offer on two of my chase cards. I bought $100 in gift cards on each card but it doesn’t show as redeemed. How long does it take to show up usually?

I already got an e-mail that mine was redeemed, but my billing period just ended like 2 days ago. So, that might have something to do with it.
I used 3 of these on 11/20, all 3 credited to my account on 11/24. no "redeemed" emails - 2 of 3 have "congrats on the credit" emails on 11/26.

Check your Amex business cards for a Verizon offer of Spend $150, get $75 back. In the past, this offer has always triggered when buying Verizon gift cards. Verizon gift cards purchased online (not the ones sold in retail stores) can be used to pay your Fios bill, and as long as you don't pay the whole bill with your gift, you will still get the $10 auto pay discount (I usually let $5 auto pay each month).

I had the offer on my card and all 5 of my authorized user cards!

On a side note, in the past there have been issues with Verizon sending out gift cards that were not activated, but I haven't had that problem in the last year so I think they fixed that issue.

Has anyone gotten a Target circle offer for the gift card discount this weekend? I didn’t get anything to clip in my account yet. Or maybe there won’t be a need to clip a coupon? I only did it once before & don’t remember what I had to do.

Pretty sure it’ll be a Circle offer that will appear once it’s the start date of the offer.

People can’t read, it would be nothing but a headache if it appeared ahead of time.

Just so you know... I have the Target offer in Discount District, just click the link and it goes to Circle Offers. It's not live yet.

Target Circle in-Store & Online:
  • Buy $50 Google Play Gift Card & Get $5 Target Gift Card Free
  • Save 10% On Target Gift Cards
    • Must load Target Circle Coupon.
    • Limit $500. Direct link to Target Circle.
    • Offer valid 12/03 - 12/04/22
    • You cannot use Target Gift Cards to buy any 3rd party Gift Cards.
    • Redcard Holders do not save an additional 5% on Target Gift Cards.
  • Target Method of Payments - In-store & Online
  • Chase Freedom or Freedom Flex card via PayPal 5% 4Q.
  • Cash App Boost: 10% at Target Exp. unknown.

Thanks @FoxC63. I clicked the link there but wasn’t sure if something was off in my own target circle account coz I don’t see the offer even with clicking thru the link. Didn’t realize it won’t show up til it’s active.

Added Offers ~ 12/01/22

Discount District

1669899012134.png
GIANT/Giant Food/Martin’s/Stop & Shop:
Martin's:

• Earn 8x points on any Apple Gift Card
1669900113942.png

Kroger & Family Stores:
Harris Teeter:

• Buy $25 Zaxby’s Gift Card for $20
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Barnes & Noble, Bath & Body Works, Cabela’s and Michaels.
    • Limit 1 per offer. Harris Teeter digital coupons
    • Expires 12/13/22
1669901140042.png

1669901191300.png
Kroger & Harris Teeter Online: Blackhawk Network
  • Buy $57.50 Bath & Body Works eGift Card for $50
  • Buy $100 Apple eGift Card & Get $10 Kroger eGift Card

1669901785193.png
Newegg Online:

Last edited:
Just so you know, I received the Congrats email from Rakuten on merchandise, then they removed the cb from my account without warning. This happened with DermStore & SkinStore., I posted about it back in May or June 2022. I reached out to them numerous times and they finally gave me my CB.

So, even if you get the email or see CB has been added to your account, you need to keep an eye on it until you actually get paid.

One word, Spreadsheet. ::yes::

Last edited:
Just so you know, I received the Congrats email from Rakuten on merchandise, then they removed the cb from my account without warning. This happened with DermStore & SkinStore., I posted about it back in May or June 2022. I reached out to them numerous times and they finally gave me my CB.

So, even if you get the email or see CB has been added to your account, you need to keep an eye on it until you actually get paid.

This was in reference to a Chase credit card offer at Kohls. Chase sent an e-mail saying I had redeemed the offer, but I thought the e-mail was tied to the closing of my billing cycle since I got the statement right after and it showed that the credit had been applied to my account. But if I'm understanding wweazel's post, it seems like maybe timing was just coincidental in my case.

This was in reference to a Chase credit card offer at Kohls. Chase sent an e-mail saying I had redeemed the offer, but I thought the e-mail was tied to the closing of my billing cycle since I got the statement right after and it showed that the credit had been applied to my account. But if I'm understanding wweazel's post, it seems like maybe timing was just coincidental in my case.
sorry for the confusion - my quote pasting skills aren't great:-)
this is correct I was talking about the Chase Kohls offer. just adding a DP :-)

Additional Offers
Discount District

Adidas: 3rd party vendor
Casey’s:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get 1,500 bonus points
Cumberland Farms: YMMV
  • Buy $50+ Select Gift Cards & Get $5 off
    • PlayStation Store ($25?)
    • Nintendo eShop ($20?)
    • Xbox ($75?)
    • Roblox ($25?)
    • Applebee’s ($25?)
    • DoorDash ($25?)
  • Buy $50+ Vanilla Visa gift cards & get $5 off
    • Expires 12/28/22. GCG
  • Other in-store offers - Exp 12/29/22
DSW Online: via eGifter
  • Save 20% when buying DSW Gift Cards
    • Maximum $200 transaction per day.
    • Direct link to offer.
    • Gift card will be activated 24 hours from time of purchase.
    • Expires 12/05/22. GCG
Giant Eagle:
  • Earn 2.5x Perks (Standard members) and 5x Perks (Pro members) for every $50 spent on One4All Gift Cards
Giant Eagle In-store & Online:
  • Earn 2.5x Perks (Standard members) and 5x Perks (Pro members) for every $50 spent on Happy & Choice Gift Cards
Lowe's:
Redner’s Markets:
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get 75,000 Redner’s Points
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Bass Pro Shops, Bath & Body Works, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cabela’s, Domino’s, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, Sephora, Starbucks, Texas Roadhouse and Xbox
    • Direct link to weekly ad.
    • Expires 12/17/22. GCG
Rouses Markets:
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Rouses Markets gift cards free
    • Includes: Academy, Bass Pro Shops, Darden, GameStop, Google Play, Nike, Outback Steakhouse, Roblox, Sephora and Xbox
    • Limit 1 per transaction.
    • Direct link to weekly ad.
    • Expires 12/14/22. GCG
Save Mart and Lucky Supermarkets:
Staples:
  • Buy $200 Mastercard Gift Cards with no purchase fee.
  • Staples Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $25 Back
    • Targeted Business Cards
    • Expires 12/31/22. GCG

Other Gift Card Offers not on the main page
Best Buy Online:
  • Save 20% on Select Gift Cards
Stackable offers:
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 12/01/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Citi Offer: Spend $150 & Get $15 Back
    • Valid In-Store & Online
    • Expires 12/12/22
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250 & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 12/15/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: Earn 10% back until a $25 back maximum is reached.
    • Expires 12/15/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 12/29/22. DOC
  • Cashback Monitor
  • Also check Ibotta
  • US Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card 6% back
  • Chase Freedom/Freedom Flex 5% 4Q: PayPal
  • Discover 5% 4Q: Apple Pay

Last edited:

sorry for the confusion - my quote pasting skills aren't great:-)
this is correct I was talking about the Chase Kohls offer. just adding a DP :-)

You guys are going to make my hair turn gray!

Wait... it already is!!! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter