My RMN (10/7 and 11/11) physical gc from SD is still pending. As is my Rakuten (10/23) also physical gc from SD. Sadly my TCB (11/14-11/18) all just got marked declined within the last hour.

Data points for RMN and buying DGC from ShopDisney:

10/15/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/16/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

10/19/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/20/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

Will update on any future RMN purchases.
Following up on this SD/RMN purchase from 10/15/22. It was pending for the standard time of about 6 weeks and today I received confirmation that the $50 went from pending to granted. :smickey:

RMN$50.JPG

18 years with out a clothes dryer? I don’t know how you did it. I hate stiff, line dried clothes. :faint:

Hold your hat, I don't use fabric softener either. :scared1: I can see jeans & towels being stiff but nothing else. 2 Tbs of laundry soap per normal load is all it takes. Tide during the summer & Persil in the winter. No bleach, ever.

I also have never owned a dishwasher. Heart still beating? I wash everything by hand & towel dry them. :thumbsup2

Hold your hat, I don't use fabric softener either. :scared1: I can see jeans & towels being stiff but nothing else. 2 Tbs of laundry soap per normal load is all it takes. Tide during the summer & Persil in the winter. No bleach, ever.

I also have never owned a dishwasher. Heart still beating? I wash everything by hand & towel dry them. :thumbsup2
I use white vinegar for fabric softener. Softens clothes & keeps the washer clean.

We also don't use fabric softener. I find that degrades my laundry over time and it's terrible for towels. As are dryer sheets.

I could probably manage without a dryer. Well, I mean, we did for a year because the one that came with our 100+ year old house died and could not be repaired. And no modern appliances could fit down our basement stairs. We had to rip out our staircase, drop one in, and rebuild it. It took some time to save up the $$ for that.

But no dishwasher? I could never. Probably because my kids use seventeen thousand cups per day. Each. And at least eight plates per day. Plus a spoon/fork for every single bite of food they take. There are currently four of us in the house with my oldest DS at college, and we go through flatware service for 20 almost every single day. It drives me up a wall.

I lost one on RMN and three on Rakuten, I would assume this is Disney realizing they are paying out referrals on GCs and fixing the glitch in paying RMn and Rakuten.

Honestly if that keeps moving, the winner of the payout wars may well be BJs, Target, and Sams

If (big if) CashApp every brings back a 10% at Sam's...

I'm not sure about that, many of us have had success and posted about it for years though this year, I think there are more people looking to save on DGC. It's possible we're seeing ineligible due to an increased number of people making large gc purchases one right after the other or people contacted RMN asking why they didn't get CB because they didn't know better. We'll see if things change in a month or two.

Edit to add, it very well could have been SD who pulled the plug, after all they have to pay RMN. RMN takes a bite and we earn cb.
I'm on a couple of fb groups and one of them a guy posted about how he made several different purchases and some tracked and some didn't so he was calling Disney to return the ones that didn't track. To me, that is just ridiculous. And screwing everyone else in the process. I did comment on how doing that is 1, going to get SD looking closer at his acct and could get it flagged for fraud bc it happens a lot with gc. and 2, that he could end up having the cb portals taking ALL of his $ and locking his account bc they also monitor returns and it certainly sounds sus (as my kid says) to buy $200 in egc one day then return them the next. And as he's getting more people on his bandwagon of doing that, they are going to catch on and fix it so no one can get the cb. Why can't people just abide by the rule of you know it's a glitch/mistake to begin with, don't ruin it for everyone!

My pending Honey/Paypal rewards from Shop Disney on 11/21 have also disappeared now. (This was the test purchase of a $25 gift card when activating 24% on Honey only triggered a 12% pop up notification). My prior 10/22 purchase from Shop Disney is still pending though. Which is good, because that was a much larger purchase.

All that comes to mind is God Bless You. 😊
I stopped using fabric softener on my towels & sheets this spring after a friend told me about using the wool dryer balls. So I tried it & so far so good. Haven’t stopped with other clothes, but I’ve cut waaay back to just a very tiny amount per load. And I just started using bleach for some whites about 2 months ago.

We didn’t have a dishwasher for a long time either. But I couldn’t take it anymore & got one about 20 years ago. I was an RN working full time & my hands were breaking down horribly between washing them @ work & sensitivity to the gloves we had to wear. I just couldn’t do it. Now I’m retired & just lazy. 😂😂

I still have one Rakuten order that paid cash back on 10/20 that is still there but the rest of them from Shop Disney and Target show $0 pending. I went through the Southwest Rapid Rewards portal a few weeks ago to pad some points before booking flights and surprisingly I did get those points posted after buying DGC on Shop Disney.

I received my DGC from Staples yesterday but for some reason the pending charge on my Freedom card went away. I used PayPal with my Freedom card and it still shows that the charge is pending on PayPal so I don't know what is going on there.

Staples gift card delivered! No notice via email. They were swomped.
Did your order show as shipped on the site, or just no delivery notification?

I just got an email that my order had been delayed for up to seven business days... current delivery in Dec 2nd.
My order still shows as "Order Placed", but not "Shipped" on the Staples site. Also my CC is still pending, it has not been charged yet.

The original "delivery by" date was 12/6. So maybe it was expected to take 10 days to ship all along.....

I'm on a couple of fb groups and one of them a guy posted about how he made several different purchases and some tracked and some didn't so he was calling Disney to return the ones that didn't track. To me, that is just ridiculous. And screwing everyone else in the process. I did comment on how doing that is 1, going to get SD looking closer at his acct and could get it flagged for fraud bc it happens a lot with gc. and 2, that he could end up having the cb portals taking ALL of his $ and locking his account bc they also monitor returns and it certainly sounds sus (as my kid says) to buy $200 in egc one day then return them the next. And as he's getting more people on his bandwagon of doing that, they are going to catch on and fix it so no one can get the cb. Why can't people just abide by the rule of you know it's a glitch/mistake to begin with, don't ruin it for everyone!
Yup, know the guy your talking about.... what a tool. I think part of the problem is people are buying large amounts multiple times a day, for multiple days. And this guy is returning them, I hope it bites him in the ***.

On another note, my PP deals from 11/21 is gone now. Definitely seems like there is a specific time period that is being targeted.

Has anyone gotten a Target circle offer for the gift card discount this weekend? I didn’t get anything to clip in my account yet. Or maybe there won’t be a need to clip a coupon? I only did it once before & don’t remember what I had to do.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter