Thanks for updating, I'm glad I was able to buy the Staples deal, just in case I can't get the Sam's club deal.
I thought Sam's club deal starts on 11/24/22? @fitnessmouse

Not the person you tagged, Sam's had $200 DGC via APP. The offer started on 11/20/22 . Currently there are only two reports of cancellations though I'm not sure when they purchased them and it matters. Majority have received and hopefully transferred their DGC.

I posted all the info on Post #1 & Post #3 when it became live and removed them today due to the cancellations. Please see Post #3 Sam's Club DP's.

That was a sweet offer! You sure made some peeps very happy. Again thank you so much for posting.

Time to collect DP's for those who purchased, did anyone use Virtual or prepaid gift cards? Please include where they came from.
I was able to pick up 3 at 6:30 this morning. I went through RMN which has Staples at 2% and paid with Paypal to get my Chase Freedom 5% quarterly cashback category. I just noticed that Paypal has a Staples offer at 4% as well (I did not activate the 4% offer prior to purchase).

Updated: Just cleaning up, alphabetizing and sadly removed :thumbsup2
and @ DISer.

Virtual Visa's (VV) / Virtual Mastercard (VMC) DP:

Updated: Just cleaning up, alphabetizing and sadly removed :thumbsup2
and @ DISer.

Virtual Visa's (VV) / Virtual Mastercard (VMC) DP:
Don't forget, use for one time payments on your utility bills! Most won't allow recurring, but one time payments baby! My gas bill is paid for the next year!

Don't forget, use for one time payments on your utility bills! Most won't allow recurring, but one time payments baby! My gas bill is paid for the next year!

Right, thank you. I need to separate ...
Use VV's online:
  • Amazon (reload) gift cards
  • Costco shop cards
  • Pay/prepaid utility bills - Ymmv

All I keep getting is that they are out of stock at my store :oops: Are they not shipping these?

Yes they are. Staples physical DGC are being shipped but they are currently OOS so you can't order them. Keep watching as they come & go. :rolleyes: I can't do that either, too much to do!

The Main Pages have been updated.

Reminder:

• Online: $200 Disney eGift Cards for $185
    • Limit 2. Enforced
    • Direct link
    • Sam's Catalogue
    • Offer valid 11/24 - 11/27/22 or while supplies last.
    • Begins promptly at 12:01 am EST on 11/24/22
I have no information on Sam's Club App.

And, Thank you all for posting your CC offers, tips and deals! :grouphug:

Is the DGC deal at Staples also in store? I will run to my nearest one since it's seriously 5 minutes away.

*I just called the store and the worker I spoke to said that the Disney GC wasn't one of the ones they were doing a promo on in store.

Last edited:
The Staples site no longer says 15% off or has the strike through pricing. It's now listed at $51.99 with a "Special Deal" tag and still out of stock. Not sure what this means, but it might be the end of the promo, unfortunately.

Edit: Looks like it's back to the way it was, but still out of stock.

Last edited:
Collecting DP's, When did you order them?
Ordered 2 on Monday at 7:24 AM MST and honestly didn’t think about not receiving the ecards until today and looked and in my orders it says Canceled.
I placed a new order for 2 today at 10:31 AM MST and it doesn't show canceled yet, but haven’t received them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter