Is anyone else having issues with Disney Gift Cards? I bought one yesterday from a Target store, try to load it on the gift card website and it gave me an error, tried to use it to buy a Memory Maker and it gave me "An error occurred while processing your request. Please contact us if the problem continues" I called the number and checked the balance and it said there was a balance on it so I am assuming it was activated properly
I just tried without issue. I get that exact error message when I mistype something, often in the 8 digit EAN.

I just tried without issue. I get that exact error message when I mistype something, often in the 8 digit EAN.
I tried it multiple times triple checking. Currently on the phone and they said it is under watch status I cant imagine that happens after one missed type in, so strange
They now have to email someone to get it back working again, will take 24-48 hours.

Added Offers ~ 11/14/22

Discount District
Bass Pro Shops/Cabela’s Online: Save 10% On Holiday gift cards
  • Limit 5
  • Direct link to offer – Bass Pro Shops.
  • Direct link to offer – Cabela’s.
  • Gift cards activated on December 25, 2022. :rolleyes:
  • Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops appear to process payment for the gift cards themselves. You can find the latest portal rates here and here.
  • Expires 11/27/22. GCG
DXL Online: via CashStar
Buy $100 eGift Card & Get $20 Bonus Card Free​
Bonus cards valid December 26, 2022 to January 28, 2023.
Limit 10. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 12/25/22. GCG

Eddie Bauer Online: via buyatab
Save 20% On $100+ Eddie Bauer Gift Cards
Limit 2. Direct link
Expiry date unknown. GCG

Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
Limit 1​
Expires 11/19/22. GCG
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $80/$110 Spend
    • Expires 11/29/22. GCG
Topgolf Online: via CashStar
Buy $75 Topgolf Gift Cards & Get $25 Bonus Cards Free
  • Bonus cards valid November 29, 2022 to March 31, 2023 except for December 31, 2022.
  • Bonus cards may be used with a Topgolf Gift Card but cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, offer or promotion, including Half Price Tuesday and Unlimited Play, and is not valid for use on parties or events.
  • Limit unknown. Direct link to offer.
  • Expires 11/28/22. GCG

Other GC Offers NOT listed on the Main Pages
H&M Online:
Buy $50 H&M Gift Cards & Get $5 Bonus Gift Cards Free
Limit unknown. Direct link to offer.​
It looks like they might process their own gc, use a shopping portal in case it tracks.​
Also Raise might be a better option.​
Expires today, 11/14/22. GCG

Newegg Online: Buy $20 Roblox gift cards for $16 with promo code SSBYA423.
Expires today, 11/14/22. GCG

Ulta Beauty Online: via CashStar
Buy $100 Gift Cards & Get $20 Bonus Cards Free
Bonus cards valid December 26, 2022 to January 28, 2023.
Limit unknown. Direct link to offer.​
eReward redeemable in store or online at ulta.com.​
Not valid at Ulta Beauty at Target or Target.com.​
Expires 11/15/22. GCG

Last edited:
Offers are live!

Reminder:
Online offers will be live after midnight 12:01 EST
1668439417771.png
BJ's Wholesale 2022 Black Friday Gift Card Deals

Disney Gift Cards ONLY

$25 - $500 Disney Gift Cards for $23.49 - $474.99
Thank you @Liquidice for the breakdown Post #11598
Other Gift Card Offers:

Last edited:

Is anyone else having issues with Disney Gift Cards? I bought one yesterday from a Target store, try to load it on the gift card website and it gave me an error, tried to use it to buy a Memory Maker and it gave me "An error occurred while processing your request. Please contact us if the problem continues" I called the number and checked the balance and it said there was a balance on it so I am assuming it was activated properly

I tried it multiple times triple checking. Currently on the phone and they said it is under watch status I cant imagine that happens after one missed type in, so strange
They now have to email someone to get it back working again, will take 24-48 hours.

Which DGC did you buy at Target? We've had some issues with Frozen.
1668440054863.png

Fair Warning: Two reports have been posted of fraudulent $50 Disney Frozen gift cards purchased in-store at Target.

Update: Discount District

Visa/Mastercard Gift Cards DP
:
  • Some stores like Lowe’s, Office Depot/Max and Staples have started stocking Visa gift cards with a $7.95 purchase fee. DOC comments noted in early October of 2022

My DH found a variable Mastercard at one of the other Hy-Vees. I told him to buy $500 but now I'm kicking myself because I think he could have purchased $450 and it would have still triggered the $30 discount. Oh well.

It also didn't trigger any Fuel Perks. I guess they must have stopped their 20-cents per gallon fuel perks on gift cards :(.

My DH found a variable Mastercard at one of the other Hy-Vees. I told him to buy $500 but now I'm kicking myself because I think he could have purchased $450 and it would have still triggered the $30 discount. Oh well.

It also didn't trigger any Fuel Perks. I guess they must have stopped their 20-cents per gallon fuel perks on gift cards :(.

Get $10 off when spending $150. Buy a $500 Mastercard gift card to get $30 off. I don't think $450 would have given you $30 off. The offer is in increments of $150.

Honestly I didn't see Fuel Perks being part of the offer as it wasn't listed in the ad. GC Galore has a slew of Hy-Vee offers with fuel perks as recent as October 2022 so I don't think it's gone.

Last edited:
Get $10 off when spending $150. Buy a $500 Mastercard gift card to get $30 off. I don't think $450 would have given you $30 off. The offer is in increments of $150.

Honestly I didn't see Fuel Perks being part of the offer as it wasn't listed in the ad. GC Galore has a slew of Hy-Vee offers with fuel perks as recent as October 2022 so I don't think it's gone.
3 x $150 = $450. I don't see why they wouldn't give me $10 per $150 spent. I know they still have fuel perks, but the 20-cents in fuel perks per $100 spent in gift cards has been an ongoing promo for ever and ever. I can't remember when I didn't get fuel perks on a gift card purchase. Then again, it's been a while since I did buy GCs there ... probably 9/2020 when bought a bunch of Apple cards to pay for my phone. I didn't make the purchase so I didn't check if the 20-cents off per gallon sign was still over the CG section. The FP are not that important to me, but my DD would use them to fill up her gas guzzler Outback.

3 x $150 = $450. I don't see why they wouldn't give me $10 per $150 spent. I know they still have fuel perks, but the 20-cents in fuel perks per $100 spent in gift cards has been an ongoing promo for ever and ever. I can't remember when I didn't get fuel perks on a gift card purchase. Then again, it's been a while since I did buy GCs there ... probably 9/2020 when bought a bunch of Apple cards to pay for my phone. I didn't make the purchase so I didn't check if the 20-cents off per gallon sign was still over the CG section. The FP are not that important to me, but my DD would use them to fill up her gas guzzler Outback.
3 x $150 = $450. :rolleyes: Yeah, I definitely need more rest! Lol!
Hy-Vee still does offer FP but just on specific gc offers.
If you looked at the link I provided, past offers ranged from 30-40c.

I've been a little off here and at home lately. I did see my doc and he prescribed more antibiotics and the day after my visit, I ended up with a stomach flu... on top of the sinus issues. :crazy2:

So to all, I am sorry. I think I'll be calling it an early night.
Good luck with BJ's!

3 x $150 = $450. :rolleyes: Yeah, I definitely need more rest! Lol!
Hy-Vee still does offer FP but just on specific gc offers.
If you looked at the link I provided, past offers ranged from 30-40c.

I've been a little off here and at home lately. I did see my doc and he prescribed more antibiotics and the day after my visit, I ended up with a stomach flu... on top of the sinus issues. :crazy2:

So to all, I am sorry. I think I'll be calling it an early night.
Good luck with BJ's!
No worries, take care of yourself!

There are multiple highly targeted Amex offers for Amex gift cards. I have on my Amex SimplyCash Spend $1000 in Amex gift cards, get $50 back. There also people reporting they have offers of Spend $200, get $10 back. And then there is a 3rd offer (the most lucrative of them) Spend $200 get $30 back. I have this last offer on 1 of my 8 Amex Blue cards. This comes out to 6.66% off. (There are fees associated with buying them, but there are promo codes to get the fees waived - you can see the promo codes in the DOC post.)

I am also not sure if purchasing Amex gift cards will earn you the 3% cashback that the Amex Blue everyday (not preferred) earns for online shopping.

I have not purchased Amex gift cards in many years, since the last time I purchased them I had difficulty using them online (It said on the package that the card did not need to be registered with a name and address to use online, but I found that it didn't work at many online merchants. This was at least 5 years ago, so hopefully they have fixed those issues by now.)

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/200773-2/

For BJ's

As you can see I'm missing some information, for those staying up, can you please help fill in the blanks!
Thank you!

The $50 is $48.49
The $100 is $93.99
The 3 pack of $50 is $140.99
No limit is listed right now.

The deal appeared to be live when I went on the site at 11:45 on the 14th. But I didn’t order til midnight, not sure if it would have gone thru earlier. I ordered 3 of the 3 $50 packs. That made my discount $27 off $450. That’s the same savings as the $500 card. Not sure if my thinking is off, coz it is late, but I figured $27 off $450 is a better deal than $27 off $500. I will have a little work to do to consolidate the cards, but the savings are worth it.

For BJ's :

The $100 for $93.99 the "best" deal in terms of minimizing combining gift cards I think.

The $25 for $23.49 is 6.04% off ($281.88 for $300)
The $50 for $46.99 is 6.02% off ($281.94 for $300)
The $100 for $93.99 is 6.01% off ($281.97 for $300)
The $150 for $140.99 is 6.0006% off ($281.98 for $300)
The $500 for $472.99 is 5.402% off (This is the worst deal)

Technically the best deal off is the $25 card but it requires the most effort to combine.

If you're using the Discover 5% off $1500 (one of the few sites I found that allows you to buy using Apple Pay on the website - so you still get Cashback) and buying $1500 in cards - you'd save 50 cents by buying the $25 cards but have to do 4 times the work to combine them. While if you buy the $150 cards (which are 3x$50 card) you'd spend double the amount of work to combine them and spend 5 cents more.

If RMN pays out, plus Discover and BJs discount you'd get roughly 15.4% off of the face value so long as you don't do the $500 card (then it'd be 14.86% off)

Last edited:
Last year around Black Friday, I got 10 percent back through Honey on ShopDisney. I was able to buy a $500 gift card and got that back. A couple days later I saw that Rakuten had 15 percent off at ShopDisney on Rakuten and I got it back on a $250 card. If those deals come up again, I'd like to do the same.

So here's my question. My $500 card was stolen after delivery. Disney replaced it, but I have a hunch they'd think twice if it happened again. So I'm thinking electronic gift card is better. Is there any reason to think the deals that worked on physical cards in the past wouldn't work on the electronic gift cards?

The $50 is $48.49
The $100 is $93.99
The 3 pack of $50 is $140.99
No limit is listed right now.

The deal appeared to be live when I went on the site at 11:45 on the 14th. But I didn’t order til midnight, not sure if it would have gone thru earlier. I ordered 3 of the 3 $50 packs. That made my discount $27 off $450. That’s the same savings as the $500 card. Not sure if my thinking is off, coz it is late, but I figured $27 off $450 is a better deal than $27 off $500. I will have a little work to do to consolidate the cards, but the savings are worth it.
Unfortunately, the deal isn't showing for me at all. I'm just getting the normal 4% on the $500

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter