It's that time folks!
Please note the Main Pages (Post #1 - #10), will not be updated during my absence so you may see some expired offers., okay several.

Lastly, I know our thread is in excellent hands. You all are so incredibly helpful, quick and savvy. Thank you so much for being here and sharing your wisdom. I'm wishing you and yours a very safe and Happy Halloween!

I’ll be back on Friday, Nov 4, 2022, until then happy churning!

Edit to add: Post #1 has been updated with Vacation Info.
Have a wonderful time!

It's that time folks!
Please note the Main Pages (Post #1 - #10), will not be updated during my absence so you may see some expired offers., okay several.

Lastly, I know our thread is in excellent hands. You all are so incredibly helpful, quick and savvy. Thank you so much for being here and sharing your wisdom. I'm wishing you and yours a very safe and Happy Halloween!

Have a wonderful, and well deserved, vacation, Fox!!

Very disappointed with Target I have a Target offer make 3 $80 purchases and get $30...so I placed a ”Pick up order” for $104 and when I went to pick it up they had canceled one item and sent another item which resulted in my purchase being divided into 2 separate purchases....I didn’t even receive an email notification until I got home that this had happened. Usually I receive an email that there is a change to my order before I receive the “pick up” notice.

also waiting for another offer from Harris Teeter for the 4X points with GC purchases. My last 2 visits to HT I didn’t even see any Disney GCs.🙁

Very disappointed with Target I have a Target offer make 3 $80 purchases and get $30...so I placed a ”Pick up order” for $104 and when I went to pick it up they had canceled one item and sent another item which resulted in my purchase being divided into 2 separate purchases....I didn’t even receive an email notification until I got home that this had happened. Usually I receive an email that there is a change to my order before I receive the “pick up” notice.

also waiting for another offer from Harris Teeter for the 4X points with GC purchases. My last 2 visits to HT I didn’t even see any Disney GCs.🙁
was the total still over $80 after the cancelled item? If so it will credit once the other items ships. If the cancelled item brought it below, message them. I have had that happen before and they will usually make it right.

was the total still over $80 after the cancelled item? If so it will credit once the other items ships. If the cancelled item brought it below, message them. I have had that happen before and they will usually make it right.
my total purchases we’re still $84 but I was charged separately for 2 of the items. I did call and was told “sorry” I could return items if I chose but they would not give count the 2 charges as one .

my total purchases we’re still $84 but I was charged separately for 2 of the items. I did call and was told “sorry” I could return items if I chose but they would not give count the 2 charges as one .
interesting. I have had them charge separately, but once the items ships, I have been credited.

Reporting back on my Ibotta CB test for ShopDisney phyical gift card purchase combined with a 5% Chase offer. I only did $100 to test and nothing has tracked, same thing a couple months ago. Too bad as I prefer Ibotta over RMN because CB posts sooner.

It's that time folks!

Have a fantastic vacation!!!

For RMN, the transaction limits are 7 per retailer, 20 per calendar month. ShopDisney has a $50 max per transaction.
Sorry for just noticing this older comment. Just to clarify - I could buy a $500 gift card 7 times from Shop Disney using the 10% RMN cash back and that would be the maximum as long as I didn't max out on the 20 total RMN transactions this month?

Sorry for just noticing this older comment. Just to clarify - I could buy a $500 gift card 7 times from Shop Disney using the 10% RMN cash back and that would be the maximum as long as I didn't max out on the 20 total RMN transactions this month?
Yes, in theory :) I'm always a bit more conservative, it case something doesn't credit the way I expect lol! I would definitely space them out and wait for confirmations of each.

Are you getting an electronic Happy Card or an electronic GameStop gift card? The redemption instructions on the Happy Card website seem to say that you have to get an electronic GameStop gift card--am I missing something?
You are buying a physical happy treats card - the one I have pictured below. It is the 5th to last one that is listed on the buy happy cards page. Youm then take that card into an actual gamestop store and buy a gift card in store with it and swipe the happy treats card like the old credit cards you used to swipe.42519.JPG

Ah, didn't know they were back. I redeemed for one and it was caught up in the hack which was a huge hassle. They did make it right but took several weeks. I'm not sure I'd go there again either. Maybe one a month for the discount then rest in Paypal. I was able to use the MC they replaced at Sam's Club online for a Disney card (combined with another payment method for the balance), just wary about the security of them.
If you have a citibank credit card (like doublecash or other) you can use the mastercard from swagbucks to pay your credit card bill. You call the number on the back of the card, select make a payment, option #2 is usually to use a debit card. Most prepaid visa and gift cards don't work for this, but the mastercards from Swagbucks do.

Added Offers ~ 10/17/22

Discount District
Best Buy Online:
  • Buy $25 Krispy Kreme eGift Card for $22.50
  • Buy $50 AMC Theater eGift Card for $45
  • Buy $50 Bass Pro Shops eGift Card for $45
  • Save 10% on NFL Shop eGift Cards
    • Includes: $25, $50 & $100
    • Direct link
    • Earn BB Rewards
    • Expires 10/23/22?
  • Cashback Monitor
  • Best Buy also accepts PayPal, Chase 5% 4Q.
  • Best Buy Chase Offer:
    • Earn 10% back until a $25.00 back maximum is reached.
    • Expires 10/20/22. UP
I'd hold off on the BB offers for a day or two, there might be an Ibotta offer you can stack.

Office Depot Online: Buy $100 Visa Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
Staples: No purchase fee (a $6.95 value) when you buy a $200 Visa Gift Card
  • Limit 8 per customer per day.
  • Weekly Ad
  • Expires 10/22/22. GCG
  • Staples Amex Offer:Spend $100 & Get $25 Back
    • Targeted Business Cards
    • Expires 12/31/22. GCG
Never purchased OD gift cards online. Does it still trigger Chase offers? Anyone with experience on this?

So I see in my Target app I have an offer for spend $30/get $5....has anyone used this offer for dis gc?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter