Grabbed another $25 gc at CVS to try venmo. Tried self-checkout this time and it wouldn't accept my payment via venmo. Cashier took me to regular register and purchase went through. No credit yet in venmo. No big deal if it doesn't work as I needed the gc anyway, but it would be nice.

If you use Shopkick, they are offering 12 kicks/1$ spent at Sam's Club, from the 8th to the 17th of October. Upon reading the exclusions I can't imagine what you'd actually have to purchase to be eligible, but if you're close to earning your gift card, this may come in handy.

613177 613178

Can this offer be used on the Target Circle Rewards offer?

Target: 15% Off Select Happy Gift Cards

I wanted to buy an indoor dog fence but CS told me it must be shipped & sold by Target to count toward reward.

The Happy Gift card appears to be similar to the Disney gift card (entertainment card) so it “should” work towards the Target Circle rewards being met. Good luck! Please let us know if you try it and it works.

Lesson learned today...always check your email and retrieve your egift cards as soon as they arrive!

I have a trip in 6 weeks...been busy with 5 kids and 4 of them playing baseball/softball and coaching 1 of them. Took advantage of the paypal/target promo at the end of August and bought $300 in Disney gift cards. Never checked my email for them until today...and they weren't there! My guess is it went to spam and got auto deleted after 30 days. I spent over 30 minutes on the phone with Target, talked to 3 different people and they were finally able to resend the email. I was so relieved!

Raise is 5% off with code FAVORITE.
I ended up buying a $500 Disney gift card (only got the max $20 discount instead of $25, but they have limited Disney supply). TopCashback gives 2% on Raise and I paid with my Chase Freedom via PayPal for 5x points

Raise is 5% off with code FAVORITE.
I ended up buying a $500 Disney gift card (only got the max $20 discount instead of $25, but they have limited Disney supply). TopCashback gives 2% on Raise and I paid with my Chase Freedom via PayPal for 5x points

Thanks! I got a Walmart gift card we can use for groceries.

I know you can't use a Walmart egift card online at Sam's to buy gift cards (just tried), but has anyone been able to do it in store lately?

Also for the Discover It quarterly 5% at Walmart.com, Target.com and Amazon.com...is that valid for Walmart grocery pickup?

And last when I logged in to topcashback I had a $60 balance that I redeemed for a virtual visa for an extra 5%. I will use that to buy disney cards at Sam's.

Re: Kroger 20% off with code GETFIVE

It's telling me that the promo code is not available for this deal. Is anyone else able to use it?
Same issue here.

It just worked for me.
I did sign in to get the 4x Fuel.

Please note this offer was listed on Slickdeals Frontpage Deal which often has a rippling effect. Some have posted they used their phone and were successful buying up to four, different emails etc. and checking out as Guest.

Added Offers ~ 10/15/21

Discount District
AAFES: Buy $25 Select Gift Cards For $20
ShopRite:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 On Next Shopping Order
    • Includes: Sony PlayStation, Domino’s, Aeropostale and Fanatics
    • Must be one transaction. Limit one per customer.
    • Maryland - Expires 10/21/21
    • Outside Of Maryland - Offer valid October 17, 2021 thru October 23, 2021. GC Galore
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
AmExTravel AmEx Offer: Spend $600+ & Receive $200 Statement Credit - Targeted
No link, check your offers​
  • Offer valid only for flights operated by select airlines and booked directly with American Express Travel online through AmexTravel.com or the Amex® App. Select airlines include AeroMexico, Air France, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta, Iberia Airlines, KLM, Korean Air, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, and Virgin Atlantic
  • Expires 12/14/21. Doctor of Credit
Jersey Mike’s Amex Offer: Spend $15 & Get $5 Back
Limit 2. Expires 12/31/21. GC Galore

MISC.
Newegg: Buy $100 Lowe’s eGift Cards For $90
Expires today, 10/15/21. GC Galore

PayPal: $100 DoorDash Gift Card for $85
Limit 2 per buyer. Link

A few targeted Bitmo Offers found here.
Includes: Boston Market & Michaels​

Grabbed another $25 gc at CVS to try venmo. Tried self-checkout this time and it wouldn't accept my payment via venmo. Cashier took me to regular register and purchase went through. No credit yet in venmo. No big deal if it doesn't work as I needed the gc anyway, but it would be nice.

I finally decided to download the PayPal app today. Logged in, found the CVS $10 back offer, went to CVS, picked up a gift card and a candy bar, went to the cashier (no self checkout option here), and she rung it up and then looked at me like I had two heads when I mentioned I was looking for a QR code to pay via my app. The card swiper’s rotating display showed PayPal, but that was it. So I asked her to cancel it and walked out with my head bowed in the shame of confusion….

I finally decided to download the PayPal app today. Logged in, found the CVS $10 back offer, went to CVS, picked up a gift card and a candy bar, went to the cashier (no self checkout option here), and she rung it up and then looked at me like I had two heads when I mentioned I was looking for a QR code to pay via my app. The card swiper’s rotating display showed PayPal, but that was it. So I asked her to cancel it and walked out with my head bowed in the shame of confusion….
You have to hit the icon in the upper right hand corner on the paypal app home screen (right by the trophy icon). That will bring you to the scan page and hit the "show to pay" tab which will bring up the QR code.

There was also a $10 offer for first time users.

You have to hit the icon in the upper right hand corner on the paypal app home screen (right by the trophy icon). That will bring you to the scan page and hit the "show to pay" tab which will bring up the QR code.

I did get that far, but she didn’t have anything to scan it with and I didn’t know where to go from there. I’ll try a different location tomorrow I think.

Thanks to this group & thread for all the help!

I did get that far, but she didn’t have anything to scan it with and I didn’t know where to go from there. I’ll try a different location tomorrow I think.

Thanks to this group & thread for all the help!
She didn’t have a scanner gun to scan it with? That’s weird!

I tried the Paypal/ CVS deal GC, Advil Migraine and an iced tea. QR code scanned fine, but I received an email from Paypal telling me the $10 offer was declined because it was "misused" 🙁
On the other hand, I got the $500 Disney GC from Raise for $480 with the promo code, $4.80 cash back from Rakuten and another 2% from my credit union:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter