Below are the 2 different types of gift cards that Verizon sells. The white one is the one you find at supermarkets and says "use for all your prepaid services." This can only be used for wireless prepaid and nothing else. Notice the back of it has only one number which is located under a scratch off (in the picture blow it is already scratched off.)

The black gift card (it also comes in gray) is the one you can use for fios. It is only sold on the Verizon website at link or in Verizon corporate stores. Corporate stores are the ones listed in the Verizon store locator list on the Verizon website with an * next to them. Notice the fios gift cards have 2 numbers on the back of the card: the gift card number shown under the barcode and also a pin number which is under the scratch off.

An important note on buying the gift cards from the Verizon Website: I HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT TO DO IT. There are hundreds of complaints on the Verizon forums that they send the cards unactivated and the number on the back of the gift card does not have a live person. I myself experienced this issue and I had to spend a lot of time before they finally fixed it. A TV Station in Kansas even did an investigation on the issue - you can see their report on this link.

A last note - if buying on the Verizon website (which I suggest not to do) you can buy in denominations of $25, $50, $75, or $100. In a corporate store you can buy for any amount you want - however, if you buy an amount other than the 4 standard ones, they charge a little extra. When I bought an $80 gift card they charged me $80.05. However, when I bought a $100 gift card in store, they just charged me $100.

View attachment 569872View attachment 569873

Wow, thanks for taking the time to post these helpful details!!

I will certainly not be buying any from the Verizon site...why am I not surprised it's a disaster? We love their services and they have been the most reliable by far but when it comes to their website and billing, it can be a nightmare.

Hi fam - It's been a while since I've visited this thread. Is it still possible to use your Target Red Card and get 5% off Disney Gift cards? And is it still possible to consolidate multiple gift cards into one on a disney site?

Hi fam - It's been a while since I've visited this thread. Is it still possible to use your Target Red Card and get 5% off Disney Gift cards? And is it still possible to consolidate multiple gift cards into one on a disney site?
Yes you can still get the 5% off with your Redcard.

Added Offers ~ 4/28/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Harris Teeter: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 5/11/21. GCG

Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 5/11/21. GCG

Discount District
Harris Teeter: Earn 4x Fuel Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
Excludes variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.​
Expires 5/11/21. GCG

H-E-B: Buy $30 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Off Your Basket
Includes: Chili’s, Lupe Tortilla, Pappas, Taco Cabana and Pappasito’s​
Expires 5/04/21. GCG

Hy-Vee:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save 20c Per Gallon On Fuel
    • Includes: Apple, Barnes & Noble, Fanatics, Domino’s, Gap Options, Kohl’s, Michaels, Sephora and Spafinder.
    • Expires 5/04/21. GCG
  • Buy $50 Happy Gift Cards & Earn 30c Off Per Gallon
    • Excludes: Giving Good, Choice & One4All gift cards.
    • Expires 5/11/21. GCG
Kroger:
Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon With Every $50 Restaurant & Fashion Gift Cards
Expires 5/04/21. GCG

Smart & Final: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Next Purchase
Includes: Domino’s, Gap Options, Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que, Panera Bread, Spafinder and Ula Beauty.​
Limit of one $10 coupon per customer/transaction.​
$10 Coupon must be redeemed by May 18, 2021.​
Expires 5/11/21. GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Amazon: Save 10% On Roblox Gift Cards
Limit unknown. Direct link to offer.​
Expiry date unknown. GCG

Bank Of America Cash Rewards Cards: Earn 1% Additional Cashback, Up To 4% Total Targeted
To be eligible, you first must activate this offer.​
Limit $150 in additional cashback.​
Expires 6/30/21. To learn more go to GCG

AT&T Fiber Chase Offer: Make Two $40 Payments, Get $80 Back Targeted
Expires 5/22/2021. To learn more go to DDG

MISC.
Carl’s Jr/Hardee’s: Buy $20+ Physical Gift Cards & Save 15%
Shipping fees apply. Expiry date unknown. GCG

Added Offers ~ 4/29/21

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $40
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Gap Options, Red Robin, Spafinder, Fandango and Fanatics.
    • Expires 5/11/21 GCG
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop:
  • Giant & Martin’s: Earn 4x Points On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Boscov’s, Macy’s, Lululemon, Olive Garden, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra & Home Sense and Ulta Beauty.
    • Offer valid April 30 to May 13, 2021. GCG
  • Stop & Shop: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
    • Includes: Boscov’s, Macy’s, Lululemon, Olive Garden, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra & Home Sense and Ulta Beauty.
    • Limit 1 gift card rewards offer per household.
    • Offer valid April 30 to May 24, 2021. GCG
Giant Eagle Online:
  • 2x Fuelperks+On Every $50 Spent On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Kohl’s, Wayfair, Bath & Body Works, Olive Garden, Barnes & Noble, Domino’s, Sephora, Big Lots!, TJ Maxx and Victoria’s Secret
  • 3x Fuelperks+ on Every $50 Fanatics Gift Cards
  • Buy $50+ Brinker Gift Cards & Get $7.50 Off
Kroger: Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points On Barnes & Noble Gift Cards
Limit of one coupon per household.​
Expires 5/11/21. GCG

Kroger Online:
  • Buy $75+ AT&T Or Cricket Wireless Gift Card & Save $10
  • Buy $50 DoorDash Gift Card For $42.50
Redner’s Markets: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Earn 100k Points
Includes: Bath & Body Works, Nike, Olive Garden, Gap Options, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Panera Bread, Sephora, Ulta Beauty & Fanatics.​
Expires 5/09/21. GCG

Simon Mall:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Simon Visa Gift Card Free
    • Includes: Aeropostale, Bath & Body Works, Fanatics, Nautica & Spafinder.
    • Limit 1 per transaction.
    • Limit 5 transactions per person per day.
    • Expires 5/09/21. GCG
  • Buy $100 Happy Gift Cards & Get $10 Simon Visa Gift Card Free
    • Limit 1 per transaction.
    • Limit 5 transactions per person per day.
    • Expires 5/09/21. GCG
MISC.
Delta:
Buy $250 Delta Gift Card & Get $25 Lyft Pass Free
  • Limit 800 available. Direct link to offer.
  • Lyft Pass expires November 10, 2021 at 11:59pm EST.
  • Lyft Pass can be used multiple times, up to the value of $25, on all car rides (excluding tips).
  • Expires 5/10/21 or while supplies last. GCG

Face value​
Cost​
Discount​
$ 500.00​
484.98​
3.00%​
$ 50.00​
47.98​
4.04%​
$ 150.00​
144.98​
3.35%​
$ 75.00​
71.98​
4.03%​

I don't think I have ever seen a $75 DGC, but I don't shop there . Do they package a $25 and a $50 like BJ's has for the $150 amount or an actual $75? Just curious.

I have never figured out why they have the discounts in different amounts. Why would you buy the $150 when you can buy three $50 cards or two $75 cards and save more? Or maybe people don't take the time to check out the difference.

I don't think I have ever seen a $75 DGC, but I don't shop there . Do they package a $25 and a $50 like BJ's has for the $150 amount or an actual $75? Just curious.

I have never figured out why they have the discounts in different amounts. Why would you buy the $150 when you can buy three $50 cards or two $75 cards and save more? Or maybe people don't take the time to check out the difference.
$75 is a pack of 3 $25 cards.

Added Offers ~ 4/30/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Foodtown:
  • Buy $25 Disney GC (All 3rd Party Gift Cards) & get free flowers
  • Buy $50 Disney GC (All 3rd Party Gift Cards) & get free flowers and $10 off
    • Limit 1 offer per household.
    • Up to $10 floral value.
    • Club card required.
    • Expires 5/13/21. GCG
Discount District
Foodtown:
  • Buy $25 All 3rd Party Gift Cards & get free flowers
  • Buy $50 All 3rd Party Gift Cards & get free flowers and $10 off
    • Limit 1 offer per household.
    • Up to $10 floral value.
    • Excludes Visa, Mastercard & store gift cards.
    • Club card required.
    • Expires 5/13/21. GCG
Publix:
ShopRite: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 On Next Shopping Order
  • Includes: Macy’s, Gap Options, Cinemark Theatres and Spa & Wellness.
  • Must be one transaction. Limit one per customer.
  • ShopRite Stores In Maryland - Expires 5/06/21.
  • ShopRite Stores Outside Of Maryland - Offer valid May 2, 2021 and May 8, 2021.
  • To learn more go to GCG
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Hyatt Amex Offer: Spend $300, Get $60 Back - Targeted
Expires 6/30/2021. DDG / DOC

Chase Cardholders:
  • Get $10 Back When You Spend $20 Targeted via email.
    • Earn a $10 statement credit when you use your Chase Freedom card to make a purchase of $20 or more online or in-app during the promotional period 04/27/21 to 07/31/21.
    • It's possible this offer might be available on other Chase credit cards.
    • Check your emails or enter your Chase card information here to see if you are eligible. DDG
MISC.
DoorDash Promo Codes: $15 off $15+ When You Purchase Snacks through a convenience store.
Code SNACKZ15.

Doctor of Credit has several promo codes listed.

Topcashback: Get $2.50 Bonus When You Spend $10+
This promotion is available to select TopCashback members only. During this promotion members are able to receive an additional $2.50 cash back. Be sure to read Terms & Conditions​
Expires 5/02/21. Doctor of Credit

The last DOSH DP I have is they no longer give cb when purchasing gift cards. Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps
I think this is YMMV. I’ve gotten cash back from Dosh when purchasing GCs at Office Depot (as recently as 4/27/21 - although I do always throw in some other small item that I need, like a pack of pens or post-its) and at Sam’s (as recently as 4/15/21 - and those were GCs only). The Sam’s cash back does stay pending for a full 90 days, but so far (knock on wood!) it’s all credited at the 90 day mark. I’ve got cash back pending from 2/16 - I’ll try to remember to report back here if/when it gets credited in mid-May.

Edited to add: my OD purchases were all in-store, and my Sams purchases were all online. Dosh credited my Sams purchases even though I didn’t even click through Dosh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter