Target Circle Newbie question: I have an offer to earn a $15 reward after making two qualifying purchases of $90 or more each. If I go to a store and make two separate DGC purchases of $100 each right after each other will this count and will the reward credit instantly appear such that I can buy a non-DGC for $15 off during that same shopping trip?

Thanks for your help with this.

Target Circle Newbie question: I have an offer to earn a $15 reward after making two qualifying purchases of $90 or more each. If I go to a store and make two separate DGC purchases of $100 each right after each other will this count and will the reward credit instantly appear such that I can buy a non-DGC for $15 off during that same shopping trip?

Thanks for your help with this.
You should be able to make back to back purchases.

Unfortunately, you can’t use the Circle Reward to buy a gift card.

Are you logged into your account, instead of, try just using the link I provided, maybe try incognito. I don't have an account with H-E-B.

Also did anyone happen to see a sign in-store for the gift card offers? Might be YMMV.

Hope this helps.

I am not familiar with Tops or their reward system with that said, what is 2x worth and is that standard?

Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market

Tops Friendly Markets

1686280803708.png
  • Earn 2x GasPoints on All Retail Gift Cards
    • Excludes Tops, Visa Mastercard and American Express gift cards, Gas cards, Telecom and General Reload.
    • Expires 6/10/23?
  • Earn 5x GasPoints on any Barnes & Noble Gift Cards

Target

1686289289455.png
  • Buy $100 Apple Gift Cards & Get $10 Target gift card
    • Limit unknown.
    • Redcard holders save 5%
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 6/11/23 – 6/17/23.

Update: Kings Foods has been added to this promotion.

Albertsons Companies:
ACME, Kings Foods, Shaw's, Star Market
  • Buy $75 or more in Select Gift Cards & Save $15* on your next shopping order
    • Includes: Ace Hardware, AMC Theatres, Applebee’s, Arby's, Bath and Body Works, Bass Pro Shops, , Bloomin' Brands, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cabela's, Chili's, Domino's., Express Fashions, Fanatics, Fandango, Foot Locker Inc, Gap Inc. Brands, IHOP, Lowes, Macy's, Outback Steakhouse, Panera Bread, Sony PlayStation and Ulta Beauty.
    • ACME Weekly ad
    • Kings Foods Weekly ad
    • Shaw's Weekly ad
    • Star Market Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/22/23. Post #16831

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter