Lowes Foods

1686151966792.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Belk, Choice Game & Grub, Lowe’s, Starbucks, Topgolf and Zaxby’s
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/20/23.

Publix
1686152129373.png

• Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal.
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
    • Weekly ad 6/08/23 – 6/14/23
    • Expires 6/11/23.

Last edited:

Any H-E-B Shoppers? I've never seen this type of gift card offer so I'm not sure how it works.

H-E-B

1686154515461.png
  • $10.00 off your basket when you buy $50.00 of Online Exchange Gift Cards
    • Includes:
      Food & Drink, Food & Fun, A Treat for You, Happy & Healthy, Game Time, Shop til you Drop, Baby & Me, Study Break, For the Home and Time to Shop
    • Direct link
    • Limit 1 brand per customer
    • Expires 6/13/23.

Last edited:
Any H-E-B Shoppers? I've never seen this type of gift card offer so I'm not sure how it works.

H-E-B

View attachment 765880
  • $10.00 off your basket when you buy $50.00 of Online Exchange Gift Cards
    • Includes:
      Food & Drink, Food & Fun, A Treat for You, Happy & Healthy, Game Time, Shop til you Drop, Baby & Me, Study Break, For the Home and Time to Shop
    • Direct link - Search gift cards.
    • Limit 1 brand per customer
    • Expires 6/13/23.
I'm an HEB shopper. I'm not finding anything when I search Gift Cards in coupons for some reason.

Takes me there directly too. (not sure why this quoted twice lol)....
I also meant to say that I don't know what these gift cards are. They all say "$10.00 off your basket when you buy $50.00 of Online Exchange" I'm not sure what "Online eExchange" is.

1686154515461-png.765880

I also meant to say that I don't know what these gift cards are. They all say "$10.00 off your basket when you buy $50.00 of Online Exchange" I'm not sure what "Online eExchange" is.
Exactly, it sounds like Choice or One4All type of gift card but when I searched their online site, I didn't find either or anything remotely like that.

Interesting though.

Exactly, it sounds like Choice or One4All type of gift card but when I searched their online site, I didn't find either or anything remotely like that.

Interesting though.
I also searched the site and couldn't find it. It begs to ask the question of whether or not it's only online? I dunno...

Online - Nice find and thanks for posting!
BJ's has an offer, but only on a $500 gift card. $475. No other denominations are discounted.
Thanks. Bought one yesterday to save for my very expensive Wonder Hawaii cruise and Aulani. I bought one earlier this week from Target too.
Just booked our port adventures for the Hawaii cruise and 3 excursions for two adults will cost approx $1000.00 total.
Buying gift carts to spread out the costs. We sail Oct 3rd 2023.

eGifter

1686195934642.png
  • Buy a $100 Uber Eats Gift Card for $90 with Promo Code: EATS623
    • Limited to 5 Promos per Customer. Direct link
    • Expires 6/30/23 or while supplies last.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter