There’s a targeted Discover email offer for Target. “Special Offer earn 5% back at Target”. From Jul-Aug earn 5% back at Target on up to $1000 in purchases.
I’m also in my first year with this Discover card, does that mean they will double my cashback?

Last edited:

Panera Bread
1686327324744.png

• 20% Off on eGift Cards - Online only.
  • It might be possible to buy these with Choice Let’s Eat gift cards seeing as those aren’t “Swap” cards that you redeem directly for gift cards online.
  • If buying in the app and possibly even online, this will hopefully code as a dining purchase. DOC
Has anyone tried using Choice Let's Eat online or in the app?

There’s a targeted Discover email offer for Target. “Special Offer earn 5% back at Target”. From Jul-Aug earn 5% back at Target on up to $1000 in purchases.
I’m also in my first year with this Discover card, does that mean they will double my cashback?
Yes it looks like it.
Also looks like there is no limit.
So if you max out all 4Q of 5% would be $300 plus the $50 for maxing out that Target offer you would wind up with $700 after the match not including any at the 1% so not bad at all.

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/card-smarts/earn-more-rewards-with-cashback-match/

Does anyone know of any deals for Sams Club membership renewals? My membership expires next week. I’m assuming I should let it expire, then resign up with a new member promo. Does anyone know how long after a membership expires you have to wait to be considered a new membership?

Does anyone know of any deals for Sams Club membership renewals? My membership expires next week. I’m assuming I should let it expire, then resign up with a new member promo. Does anyone know how long after a membership expires you have to wait to be considered a new membership?
Just use a different email address, and you will not have to wait.

Giftcard .com

1686341694776.png
  • Save 10% On Virtual Visa Gift cards
    • $100 Denomination Only.
    • Limit 6 per order. Direct link
    • Promo Code SUMMER, SUMMER23, YAYSUMMER
    • Purchase fee: $5.95 per card
1686342347084.png

• $50 PetSmart gift card for $42.50 with Promo Code PAMPEREDPET
  • $50 Carter's gift card for $42.50 with promo Code KIDGRAD
This one is weird, it's for Domino's but it's listed as Fanatics :hippie:

1686342638349.png
  • $25 Domino's gift cards for $21.25 with promo code GRADPIZZA

Site accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay & PayPal​
  • Apple Pay Amex Offer: Spend 3 times with Apple Pay, get $10 back
  • You can use a shopping portal just make sure the site offers the promo codes, if it doesn't it might not track. YMMV

Last edited:

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

Smart & Final
  • Buy $100 Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards) & Get $20 off your next purchase
Went to 2 Smart & Finals tonight, and no dice on a Disney gift card, though they did have the Disneyland Resort Ticket option available. Looks like they don't stock the actual gift cards? Also located the full compatible purchase list.
States Visa, Mastercard, phone cards and Smart & Final cards are all excluded.
Link to eligible card list

Great deal and tons of options, just nothing workable for me this go around :)

Last edited:
Went to 2 Smart & Finals tonight, and no dice on a Disney gift card, though they did have the Disneyland Resort Ticket option available. Looks like they don't stock the actual gift cards? Also located the full compatible purchase list.
States Visa, Mastercard, phone cards and Smart & Final cards are all excluded.
Link to eligible card list

Great deal and tons of options, just nothing workable for me this go around :)

Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY. I looked on the list you provided and find it odd DL Tickets are listed but not DGC. I wonder if DGC are not sold at any Smart & Final?

Smart & Final
  • Buy Disneyland Resort Park Tickets (3rd Party Gift Cards) & Get $20 off your next purchase
    • Limit of one $20 coupon per customer/transaction.
    • Coupon will print on bottom of register receipt.
    • Coupon cannot be used towards the purchase of a gift card.
    • Coupon must be redeemed by June 27, 2023.
    • Purchase must be made in a single transaction from June 7 - 20, 2023.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/20/23. Post #16809
I also updated Post #2 Discount District by adding the exclusions.

Smart & Final
  • Buy $100 any 3rd Party Gift Cards & Get $20 off your next purchase
    • Coupon will print on bottom of register receipt.
    • Coupon cannot be used towards the purchase of a gift card.
    • Coupon must be redeemed by June 27, 2023.
    • Purchase must be made in a single transaction from June 7 - 20, 2023.
    • **Offer good on all gift cards except VISA, Mastercard, Tracfone, Net-10 and Smart & Final gift cards.
    • List of Gift Cards
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/20/23. Post #16807
Thank you so much for posting and including the link. So sorry for the confusion, this is the first I've read DGC are not sold at Smart & Final.

Last edited:
I wonder if DGC are not sold at any Smart & Final?
That's my best guess. I tried to check before heading to the store, but couldn't find a yes or no anywhere. I live right in the middle of two stores each about 5-10 minutes away, so no big deal. Just really threw me that they'd carry the DLR tickets but not the more widely available gift card??? Who can say.

Note if people are interested in using the ticket option, it DOES include the current CA resident 3 day promotions as an option with QR code scan. So for CA folks, you'd get the resident deal, the $20 coupon, plus any grocery store benefits if you use the right credit card. Too bad my next trip is WDW!

The hubs dropped off the dog for a groom this morning and just texted me that he got a special package that included a $10 off coupon but he had to pay right there, not online. Sigh...why didn't he text me first to ask if he should do it? I already had a $10 coupon and a bunch of discounted petsmart GCs to use!

The hubs dropped off the dog for a groom this morning and just texted me that he got a special package that included a $10 off coupon but he had to pay right there, not online. Sigh...why didn't he text me first to ask if he should do it? I already had a $10 coupon and a bunch of discounted petsmart GCs to use!

Right?! Right there with you, so frustrating. It's just a simple text or call why is that so hard?

Giftcard .com

1686408593238.png
  • $50 Fanatic’s for $42.50 with promo code FANDAD
  • $50 Chuckie Cheese for $42.50 with promo code FUN15
  • $50 JCPenney for $42.50 with promo code JCPGRAD
  • $50 AutoZone for $42.50 with promo code CARDAD
  • $100 Uber for $90 with promo code UBERDAD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter