I was looking at the CVS cashback offers on my Chase credit cards and noticed that they state that gift cards are not eligible. I have not noticed this previously. Has anyone used the current CVS offer on gift cards and received the cashback?
Yes. I bought a gift card in store a few weeks ago and received the cash back yesterday.

I will add that I bought DGC's from target on the 18th, activated the 3% back on RMN. The order shows on RMN, but RMN is still waiting for confirmation from Target.

Glad to hear the 9/5 Chase offers are finally crediting. Hubby did 3 and still nothing as of yesterday. Meanwhile, my 9/2 redemptions and our 9/5 from Wells Fargo, PNC, and US Bank all posted days ago.

I got the confirmation email yesterday and the $20 posted today...finally. I purchased the DGCs from Best Buy on 9/2,

Hi just wanted to share some recent experience with RMN. I usually have no problem receiving cb from ShopDisney for DGCs. I am still waiting though for a purchase from two days ago. It usually goes pending the next day. Also I had a Best Buy purchase about a month ago that never went pending. That purchase consisted of a DGC and a non gc item. So I reached out to customer service and was told Gift cards do not qualify. It really is YMMV

How do Kroger.com e-gift cards code ? Is it a third party purchase? I got a 10% back on Chase offer for Kroger.com , up to $14 and they sell disney e-giftcards.

Earn 10% back on your Kroger.com purchase, with a $14.00 back maximum. Offer valid online only.

With Kroger Delivery, get all the fresh groceries you need at a great price. Our professional drivers use refrigerated trucks to keep your items crisp, cool and deliciously fresh…guaranteed!

With our free-to-join loyalty program, Kroger Plus, members enjoy weekly special savings, great prices and digital coupons for free products! Now that’s Fresh for Everyone.

Offer expires 11/4/2022. Offer valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer only valid on online purchases made through Kroger.com. Offer not valid on Kroger in-store purchases. Offer not valid on pharmacy, tobacco, alcohol, or lottery purchases. Offer not valid on third-party services. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date

I will add that I bought DGC's from target on the 18th, activated the 3% back on RMN. The order shows on RMN, but RMN is still waiting for confirmation from Target.
Same situation. Though, I bought things other than DGC, so even if RMN decides not to include the DGC, I should still get my 3% on the either items. At least, I would assume so.

Added Offers ~ 9/23/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
Lowe's Chase Offer: 10% back, up to $23.
Expires 10/22/22. Post # 10527 :thumbsup2 @misssue23

Discount District
GIANT Food Stores / Giant Food / Martin’s / Stop & Shop:
Giant Eagle In-store & Online: Earn 2.5x/5x Perks On Happy, Choice, Giving Good & One4All Gift Cards
Harris Teeter:
Kroger Online:
  • Get a $7.50 bonus when you buy a $50 Bath & Body Works eGift Card
  • Save 5% on Select Gift Cards
    • $75 Cabela’s
    • $100 Foot Locker
    • $100 Macy’s
    • $200 Ulta Beauty
    • Limit 1. Direct link to offer.
    • Expires 9/27/22. GCG
  • Get a 10% bonus when you buy a $25 Starbucks eGift Card
ShopRite:
  • Buy $150+ Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Next Shopping Order
    • Must be one transaction.
    • Limit one per customer.
    • Weekly ad
    • Maryland - Expires 9/29/22
    • Outside Maryland - Expires 10/01/22 GCG
Staples: No Purchase Fee On $200 Visa Gift Cards
Limit 8​
Offer valid 9/25-10/01/22. DOC

Same situation. Though, I bought things other than DGC, so even if RMN decides not to include the DGC, I should still get my 3% on the either items. At least, I would assume so.
I would assume you would... I'm hoping there is just a delay, since it hasn't been denied, waiting for confirmation from Target. I havent used RMN for GC's from target since July so don't know if something changed.

How do Kroger.com e-gift cards code ? Is it a third party purchase? I got a 10% back on Chase offer for Kroger.com , up to $14 and they sell disney e-giftcards.

Earn 10% back on your Kroger.com purchase, with a $14.00 back maximum. Offer valid online only.

With Kroger Delivery, get all the fresh groceries you need at a great price. Our professional drivers use refrigerated trucks to keep your items crisp, cool and deliciously fresh…guaranteed!

With our free-to-join loyalty program, Kroger Plus, members enjoy weekly special savings, great prices and digital coupons for free products! Now that’s Fresh for Everyone.

Offer expires 11/4/2022. Offer valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer only valid on online purchases made through Kroger.com. Offer not valid on Kroger in-store purchases. Offer not valid on pharmacy, tobacco, alcohol, or lottery purchases. Offer not valid on third-party services. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date
I am not sure I know in the past the physical third party cards did not work

Lots of recent discussion about using a Disney Visa Redemption Card to purchase a DGC through RMN at shopDisney. Just want to share that I tried it yesterday and received this today. ☹️ So it truly is YMMV.

$500 is pretty high, I'm sure RMN looked into your purchase.

To all, all these cashback websites are YMMV

Thanks for posting your CC offer!
Yes, it is a third party, Blackhawk Network to be exact.
Did Chase provide a direct link, if so I would use it.

I realize many would prefer to buy DGC, but there are a few other gift cards deals so be sure to check out Discount District
  • Get a 10% bonus when you buy a $25 Starbucks eGift Card

Right?! I use to fight with RMN on this exact same issue to no avail but you can try.

Sadly, no. Their GC are sold through Blackhawk network. You can order a physical GC for pick-up, but they just charge you 10 cents and give you an empty card. Then you have to go online, activate it, and add money to it...which is done through BHN as well.

Disney Gift Card Deals
Kroger Online: Blackhawk Network
  • Buy a $50 HAPPY TREATS Gift Card & Get $7.50 Bonus
    • Limit 3. Direct link
    • Physical gift cards with free shipping
    • Includes GameStop - just make sure your local GameStop sells Disney Gift Cards ;)
    • Expires 10/04/22.
  • Kroger.com Chase Offer: Get 10% back Up to $14
Fine Details: Offer not valid on third-party services. This may or may not work due to Blackhawk Network. YMMV!

Last edited:
Alrighty folks, I'll be taking off the boards this weekend, preparing for our trip! Thank you all for posting tips, suggestions and offers, you rock! I'll be back on Monday, September 26th. Take care, stay safe and keep churning!

Cheers
°O°

So far RMN has worked for me with ShopDisney, I have been getting physical cards. What about those with discover. Has anyone had luck going through PayPal and using your discover card there since it’s 5% extra this quarter.

My recent batch of RMN DGC purchases did not go well. I made 5 purchases of physical gift cards over 4 days. I only got credit for one. Fortunately, all the Chase offers have come through, so it wasn't a total bust! This is the first time RMN hasn't worked for me and I'm now reluctant to try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter