• $15 off $150 spend at Overton
    • $10 cash back from your next $20+ CVS shop
    • $10 off $40+ shop at Giant Eagle
  • Double cash back
    • Mattress Firm 16%
    • Groupon 8%
    • PrettyLittleThing 8%
    • Dyson 6%

I have this 10% offer. We don't have either near us. If I buy a DGC, will this track since it opens giftcardmall.officedepot.com?

TIA
RE: Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer:
Terms state Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
I'm fairly certain it will not track.

Circle K Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $60 Spend
  • Get 10% back at Circle K with a targeted Chase Offer
  • Expires July 1, 2022
  • Maximum $6 back
  • Offer valid one time only
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant
  • Offer only valid on in-store and convenience purchases
  • Offer not valid on purchases made at the pump
  • Offer not valid on tobacco, alcohol or lottery purchases
  • Offer not valid on third-party delivery services
Thanks for this! Circle K sells gift cards

Sam's Club GC deals
Link

• eGC
    • Air BnB $500 for $460
    • Southwest Airlines $500 for $449.99
    • Hawaiian Airlines $500 for $449.97
    • Best of Italy $100 (4 x $25) for $75.98
    • Hard Rock Cafe $100 for $79.98
    • Landry's $50 for $47.88
  • Physical GC
    • PetSmart $100 (4 x $25) for $79.98 BACK IN STOCK
    • Smashburger $50 (2 x $25) for $33.50
    • Landry's $50 for $46.98

Question… new to shopkick. Would this work? On Shopkick, you get 1250 kicks for buying Cheerios. Cheerios are on sale for $3.79. Could I buy 5 boxes of Cheerios for $18.95 (I live in a tax free state) and get 6,250 kicks which is enough for a $25 Disney gift card. Can you make multiple redemptions per receipt? It would be 24% savings on the gift card plus end up with WAY too many Cheerios. Thoughts???

Last edited:

Question… new to shopkick. Would this work? On Shopkick, you get 1250 kicks for buying Cheerios. Cheerios are on sale for $3.79. Could I buy 5 boxes of Cheerios for $18.95 (I live in a tax free state) and get 6,250 kicks which is enough for a $25 Disney gift card. Can you make multiple redemptions per receipt? It would be 24% savings on the gift card plus end up with WAY too many Cheerios. Thoughts???

It will say in the terms what's allowed and how many. It's always been easy to see.

I believe it's one redemption per receipt. So you'd get credit just for the one box. But I just got back from Target where I bought two Fancy Feast Petites, so I'll let you know how I'm credited.

If you look at the Shopkick Rules (open app--> click on person icon in top left--> click on gear in top right--> down the bottom you'll see Shopkick Rules) I don't see that it states this rule one way or the other. It does note that you may only submit 1 receipt per merchant per day. So you could, in theory, buy a box of Cheerios at five different grocery stores in one day, and still be within the rules, but you couldn't do five separate transactions at one grocery store. Although there are some DPs in this thread and elsewhere (if you search Shopkick up top here there are a few SK threads) where people have mentioned that SK can be picky about what they perceive to be rule violations.

ETA: can confirm that I was only credited for one.

Last edited:
giftcards.com: Save 5% On Virtual Visas
GCG

• Save 5% on virtual Visa gift cards from giftcards.com when using promo code MEMORIALDAY
  • Direct link to offer
  • Valid 05/21/2022 – 05/30/2022
  • Offer valid while supplies last
  • Maximum discount $10
  • Promo code cannot be combined with other offers
  • May be combined with the Citi Offer giving 1.5% cashback on giftcards.com
  • As of writing this post, Rakuten is offering 1% cb for giftcards.com

I believe it's one redemption per receipt. So you'd get credit just for the one box. But I just got back from Target where I bought two Fancy Feast Petites, so I'll let you know how I'm credited.

If you look at the Shopkick Rules (open app--> click on person icon in top left--> click on gear in top right--> down the bottom you'll see Shopkick Rules) I don't see that it states this rule one way or the other. It does note that you may only submit 1 receipt per merchant per day. So you could, in theory, buy a box of Cheerios at five different grocery stores in one day, and still be within the rules, but you couldn't do five separate transactions at one grocery store. Although there are some DPs in this thread and elsewhere (if you search Shopkick up top here there are a few SK threads) where people have mentioned that SK can be picky about what they perceive to be rule violations.

One receipt per day doesn't have anything to do with the details of the product. If you click on the product it will tell you what qualifies and how many you can redeem for. Redeeming one today and buying one tomorrow may not work, the offer won't become available if you've already redeemed for it.

Does anyone know if you can use a Target 5% off birthday coupon on DGCs? So essentially stack the normal 5% Target discount with the additional 5% birthday discount? Thanks in advance!

ETA: can confirm that I was only credited for one.
Thank you for the detailed response. I had purchased 1 box yesterday, but was thinking how cheap they were vs how many points. It credited today and as soon as it did, it popped back up as an available offer. As long as it keeps popping up, I will grab a box at Costco while on sale. It’s essentially a “money maker” esp once I factor in my 2% from Costco and my 2.5% from my credit card. My surplus of Cheerios can be donated to the school/church pantry or save them until the kids and I collect for a Thanksgiving food drive. Thanks again! I’m still learning the shopkick tricks. 😊

giftcards.com: Save 5% On Virtual Visas
GCG

• Save 5% on virtual Visa gift cards from giftcards.com when using promo code MEMORIALDAY
  • Direct link to offer
  • Valid 05/21/2022 – 05/30/2022
  • Offer valid while supplies last
  • Maximum discount $10
  • Promo code cannot be combined with other offers
  • May be combined with the Citi Offer giving 1.5% cashback on giftcards.com
  • As of writing this post, Rakuten is offering 1% cb for giftcards.com
That maximum discount of $10 is really disappointing - no longer worth the hassle in my opinion. Maybe they will bring back uncapped 5% or 10% for July 4 or Black Friday?

Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
  • Buy $300+ Visa gift cards at Office Depot & OfficeMax stores & get $15 instant discount
  • Offer valid May 22-28, 2022
  • Limit 1 per customer
  • Offer valid in-store only

Staples: Buy $200 Mastercard Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
  • Buy $200 Mastercard gift cards from Staples with no purchase fee
  • Direct link to weekly ad
  • Offer valid May 22-28, 2022
  • Limit 5 per customer per day
  • Offer valid in-store only

CVS: Buy $100 Airbnb Gift Card & Get $15 ExtraBucks Rewards
  • Buy $100 Airbnb gift card at CVS & get $15 ExtraBucks Rewards
  • Expires May 28, 2022
  • Limit 1 per household with card

Rite Aid: Earn BonusCash On Select Gift Cards
  • Rite Aid is offering the following gift card deals this week:
    • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands & get $5 BonusCash
      • Uber Eats
      • Netflix
    • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & get $8 BonusCash
      • Olive Garden
      • LongHorn Steakhouse
  • Expires May 28, 2022
  • Limit 2 per gift card pairing

Kinney Drugs: Save 10% On Uber Eats & Domino’s Gift Cards
  • Save 10% on the following gift card brands at Kinney Drugs:
    • Uber Eats
    • Domino’s
  • Expires May 28, 2022

Target GC with purchase
  • Baby
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select UpSpring nursing care products through 5/28/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select Luvs pro level leak protection diapers and Pampers Ninjamas nighttime bedwetting underwear using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select Huggies diapers using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select enormous baby wipes pack using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select up & up diapers using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select Pampers Easy Ups diapers using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
    • $15 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select enormous diaper packs using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
  • Beauty
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select SheaMoisture skin care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select hair care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Love Beauty & Planet hair care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 6/4/2022
  • Electronics
    • $50 Target GiftCard when you buy a Tracfone Prepaid Samsung Galaxy A12 (32GB) – black through 5/28/2022
    • $100 Target GiftCard when you buy a Simple Mobile Prepaid Samsung Galaxy A32 5G (64GB) – black through 5/28/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy a Total Wireless Prepaid Moxee Mobile Hotspot (256GB) – black through 5/28/2022
    • $50 Target GiftCard when you buy a Total Wireless Prepaid Nokia G300 5G (64GB) – black through 5/28/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy a Simple Mobile Moxee Hotspot (256MB) – black through 5/28/2022
    • $20 Target GiftCard when you buy a Simple Mobile Samsung Galaxy A02 4G Prepaid Smartphone (32GB) GSM – black through 5/28/2022
    • $30 Target GiftCard when you buy a Simple Mobile Prepaid Samsung Galaxy A12 (32GB) – black through 5/28/2022
    • $20 Target GiftCard when you buy a Total Wireless Prepaid Samsung Galaxy A02 4G LTE CDMA (32GB) Smartphone – black through 5/28/2022
    • $20 Target GiftCard when you buy a Tracfone Prepaid TCL A3X (32GB) - black or Tracfone Prepaid Samsung Galaxy A02 4G LTE CDMA (32GB) Smartphone – black through 5/28/2022
    • $30 Target GiftCard when you buy a Total Wireless Prepaid Samsung Galaxy A12 (32GB) – black through 5/28/2022
  • Health & personal care
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select Schick personal care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select feminine care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy select oral care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Venus and Gillette items using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select digestive health products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you spend $25 or more on select sun care products through Monday 5/30/2022
  • Household essentials
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select household essentials using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
  • Kitchen & dining
    • $100 Target GiftCard when you buy a Cuisinart AirFryer toaster oven - stainless steel - TOA-60TG through 5/28/2022
    • $50 Target GiftCard when you buy a Keurig K-Supreme Plus Coffee Maker - stainless steel through 5/28/2022
    • $20 Target GiftCard when you buy a Mr. Coffee Frappe hot and cold single-serve coffeemaker - lavender or navy through 6/4/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy a select Mr. Coffee Iced Coffee Maker with reusable tumbler and coffee filter through 6/4/2022
    • $20 Target GiftCard when you buy a Mr. Coffee Frappe hot and cold single-serve coffee maker - light gray or a Mr. Coffee Frappe single-serve iced and hot coffee maker/blender with 2 reusable tumblers and coffee filter – black through 6/4/2022
    • $100 Target GiftCard when you buy a Cuisinart AirFryer toaster oven - black stainless steel - TOA-60BKS or a Cuisinart AirFryer toaster oven - white & stainless steel - TOA-60W through 6/18/2022
  • Home
    • $50 Target GiftCard when you buy a select Tuft & Needle mattress topper through 5/28/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy select Tuft & Needle bedding through 5/28/2022
  • Pets
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you spend $50 or more on select Blue Buffalo cat food and treats using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select Zesty Paws chews for dogs - 60-ct. using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy a select Tuft & Needle dog bed through 6/6/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select pet care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 5/28/2022

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter