Best Buy: Save 20% On $25 & $50 Aeropostale Gift Cards (Ends 4/16/22)

• Save 20% when buying $25 & $50 Aeropostale gift cards from Best Buy
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires April 16, 2022

Best Buy: Save 15% On $25 & $50 Dave & Buster’s Gift Cards (Ends 4/16/22)

• Save 15% on $25 & $50 Dave & Buster’s gift cards from Best Buy.
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires April 16, 2022

Best Buy: Buy $25 League Of Legends Gift Card & Get $5 Best Buy Gift Card

• Buy $25 League of Legends gift card from Best Buy & get $5 Best Buy gift card
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires April 16, 2022
  • Limit 1 per transaction

What is currently the most you can save on Disney gift cards?

Would it be waiting until Cash App has the 10% boost at Sam’s?

Or gift card deal .com at 16% off with the caveat that there’s risk involved? Trying to understand how Norton’s 30-day guarantee works and wondering if using them to book a Disney cruise would work. (I read somewhere about problems when using these cards and checking out at a Disney hotel. Would I run into problems when disembarking from my Disney cruise?)

Or gift card deal .com at 16% off with the caveat that there’s risk involved? Trying to understand how Norton’s 30-day guarantee works and wondering if using them to book a Disney cruise would work. (I read somewhere about problems when using these cards and checking out at a Disney hotel. Would I run into problems when disembarking from my Disney cruise?)

The most you can save on DGC depends on several factors;
What credit card(s) you have and their offers​
What cashback site you use​
What store, grocery store, warehouse you use​
What apps you use​
They all play a major roll when buying any gift card.​
For many, yes.

Or gift card deal .com at 16% off with the caveat that there’s risk involved?
Knowing there is risk is a great start, understanding you should never combine discounted gift cards with store bought gift cards is huge.
Here's something too, the last reported incidents posted on the DIS took place in 2019. Does this mean third party websites are 100% safe, no. There are many discussion platforms but I tend to focus on the DIS Boards.

It doesn't matter where you use your DGC (including a Disney Cruise), if your gift card gets reported as stolen by the original purchaser, it will effect you.

I have found that buying them from Sam's Club using Cash App 10% and using Rakuten when Sam's Club is 3% to be the best savings I have gotten! I buy $200 a day in DG's through this deal. It's comes to $170.83 with all the discounts!
You can do $400 a day through Sam's with these discounts if you have someone else with a separate cash app. My wife and I used our 1 Sam's account with the 2 cash app accounts to do this last month.

Sorry, I meant the highest discount you can get off Disney gift cards.
My best return recently was when someone posted that incredible deal on virtual vista with giftcards.com I bought 3 $250 ones for a total of $692.85 after the discount and fees. Then I flipped one right away going through retailmenot when it was 5% back at shopDisney for $12.50 back. Then I waited a bit for a 10% day and flipped the other two for another $25 back on each of those. That's a rare thing though. I have had a few Chase Offers on shopDisney for 10% back. In the fall I did the BJs 6% back, some of which was eaten up by the $10 online membership fee, but I did order a few other items to be shipped to me like some snacks and cookies and things I couldn't find at my local Costco. (I love Tates!)

Sorry, I meant the highest discount you can get off Disney gift cards.
I think it all depends how patient you can be. I used to be content with 10%, but if you plan and buy ahead you can often combine discounts and cashback offers to get 15-20%. My new goal is to never accept less than 15%. Over the last 500 or so I have gotten I have averaged 18% off.

To get this I have used Ibotta/Rakuten (2-7% off depending on retailer), mixture of credit card special offers or Cashapp boosts, and pre discounted cards like at Sam's.
When Sams was a 10% boost was able to snag @16% off using the 10% boost, Rakuten/Ibotta, and the already existing boost.
Amex often incentivizes the purchase of Happy cards at 15% off which can be added as credit on Rakuten and used for about 18% depending on the retailer.

Key is to never accept just one discount but to find ways to stack discounts through cashback portals.

Meijer: Buy $100 Happy Gift Card & Get $10 Meijer Gift Card

Dollar General: Save 10% On Select Gaming Gift Cards

• Save 10% when buying the following gift cards at Dollar General:
    • GameStop
    • Xbox
    • Xbox Game Pass
  • Direct link to weekly ad
  • Expires April 23, 2022

DSW: Buy $50/$100 Gift Cards & Get $10/$25 Bonus Cards

• DSW is offering the following bonus cards when buying their gift cards online:
    • Buy $50 gift cards & get $10 bonus cards free
    • Buy $100 gift cards & get $25 bonus cards free
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expiry date unknown
  • Bonus cards valid June 2-19, 2022

Raise offers
Link

• New members save 15% on their first purchase with code 15PERCENT
    • Max. savings $20
  • Save an extra 1% with the code RAISE1:
    • DGC up to 0.9% off
    • Landry's up to 14.4% off; 10% cash back
    • Hard Rock Café up to 15.5% off; 4% cash back

CardCash
  • Discounts
    • Michael's up to 26% off
  • Sales
    • Peet's Coffee up to 11.4% off
    • Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf up to 10.8% off
    • Starbucks up to 8.7% off
    • Dunkin Donuts up to 3.9% off

CardCookie Easter deals
Link

• Starbucks up to 11% off
  • Lowe's up to 10% off
  • Kohl's up to 10% off
  • Target up to 5% off

Paypal Deals
  • Five Below
    • Pay in-store with PayPal or Venmo app, and receive $5 cash back on a spend of $25 or more
    • Offer expires 04/30/2022
    • Limit 1 per account
  • Giant Eagle
    • Pay in-store with PayPal or Venmo app, and receive $10 cash back on a spend of $40 or more
    • Offer expires 05/20/2022
    • Limit 1 per account
  • CVS
    • Pay in-store with PayPal or Venmo app for the first time, and receive $10 cash back on a spend of $20 or more
    • Expiry unknown

PayPal GC deals
Link

• $50 Gap options card for $40
  • $50 Build-A-Bear card for $40
  • $50 Spafinder card for $40
  • $50 Domino's card for $42.50
  • $50 JCPenney card for $40

Rakuten: Double cash back on travel purchases
Link

• Best Western Hotels 10%
  • Tripadvisor 10%
  • Expedia 7%
  • IHG Hotels 6%
  • Caesar's Rewards 5%
  • Princess Cruises 3%
  • Choice Hotels 3%
  • Amari Hotels 2.5%
  • Hilton Hotels up to 2.5%
  • Marriott Bonvoy 1.5%
  • Great Wolf Lodge 1.5%

I purchased $150 in Disney gift cards from Target but the purchase did not count toward the Circle Target offer of a a $25 reward for 2 minimum $125 purchases...
That's weird. My two Disney gift card purchases counted for my Target reward.

New Target coupon! I normally grab $75 worth of groceries and a Disney GC. The $15 will come off the groceries.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220417-173332_Target.jpg
    Screenshot_20220417-173332_Target.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 32
That's weird. My two Disney gift card purchases counted for my Target reward.
I made my purchase yesterday and I just checked and it’s still showing 0/2 purchases toward offer with 7 days left for offer....I’ll wait a few more days to see if that changes before I purchase additional cards.

I made my purchase yesterday and I just checked and it’s still showing 0/2 purchases toward offer with 7 days left for offer....I’ll wait a few more days to see if that changes before I purchase additional cards.
Mine qualified right away. I did one and then checked before I did the second one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter