Look for these offers on the target app! I was able to stack and split transactions to reach the circle bonus

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220410-140418_Target.jpg
    Screenshot_20220410-140418_Target.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20220410-140402_Target.jpg
    Screenshot_20220410-140402_Target.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20220410-140409_Target.jpg
    Screenshot_20220410-140409_Target.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 93
Does anyone know if you can use a Happy gift card to buy a third party gift card at one of the participating locations (like home depot)?

The only happy cards that have home depot are the ones that require you to exchange online first. This means you pick which store you want to use it at and then they send you a gift card for that store. You will not be able to buy a third party gift card at home depot with a home depot gift card.

The only possible happy cards where you might be able to buy third party gift cards (and even this is very YMMV) is the happy treats at Gamestop and the happy bride at JC Penny. I personally have never used a happy card to buy a 3rd party gift card at Gamestop but I have read on other forums that people have done it in the past. As for JC Penny, not all JC Penny stores carry 3rd party gift cards, and the ones that do have very limited choices.

Hmm. I don't have that PayPal offer. I have in the past, but I don't see it now. I do have this. Has anyone tried this with a GC?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 8.50.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 8.50.05 PM.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 82

Price Chopper PA/NY: Earn 2x Points On Disney Gift Cards + 500 Bonus Points On $50+ Select Gift Cards

• Price Chopper stores in NY & PA are offering the following gift card deals this week:
    • Earn 2x points on DGCs (all third party gift card brands)
    • Earn 500 bonus points when buying $50+ gift cards for the following brands:
      • Lowe’s
      • Instacart
      • Domino’s
      • Aeropostale
      • Fanatics
      • Netflix
      • Gap Options
      • Chipotle
  • Direct link to weekly ad
  • Expires April 16, 2022

Staples: Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards & Get $5 Off The Activation Fee

• Buy $200 Visa gift cards at Staples & get $5 off the activation fee
  • Offer valid April 10-16, 2022
  • Limit 5 per customer per day
  • In-store only

Dollar General: Buy 2x Select Gift Cards & Save $10

• Buy two gift cards for the following brands at Dollar General & get $5 off:
    • Subway
    • Lowe’s
    • PlayStation Store
    • Krispy Kreme
    • Google Play
    • DoorDash
    • Brinker
    • Chili’s
  • Expires April 16, 2022

Market Basket: Save 10% On Select Gift Cards

• Save 10% when buying the following gift cards from Market Basket:
    • Domino’s
    • Happy Eats
    • Phantom Gourmet
    • Fanatics
    • Lowe’s
    • Gap
    • Gap Options
    • Old Navy
    • Bed Bath & Beyond
    • Nintendo eShop
  • Expires April 17, 2022

Meijer: Buy $50 Xbox Or PlayStation Store Gift Cards & Get $5 Rewards

• Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands at Meijer & get $5 Rewards:
    • Xbox
    • PlayStation Store
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires April 17, 2022
  • Limit 2 Rewards per customer
Is there a limit on how many Disney gift cards you can buy at price chopper for extra 500 bonus points?

Paypal offers! I'm going to test it with a Disney gc tomorrow. Please report back if you've tried it.
As others have stated it does work. The only downside is CVS only offers variable loads starting at $25 instead of a variable load of $15 offered at other locations that you would load for $20.
Drops your savings from 50% down to 40% but I'll still take it :)

Do you have to do something special to get these offers? We have a red card but do not shop there a ton. I'm not seeing it in the app anywhere.

Thanks.
Re: Target Circle Rewards
These offers are targeted. This is my second time receiving one where as many here have gotten quite a few, and back to back. You shouldn't have to search for it, as soon as you open or log in the offer should appear at the very top.

Paypal offers! I'm going to test it with a Disney gc tomorrow. Please report back if you've tried it.
We don't have any stand alone CVS's here dang it. They are all inside other stores. Like the Target pharmacy is a CVS. I wonder if I went to Target and grabbed one but paid at the pharmacy if it would trigger it, or if it would be a target purchase.

We don't have any stand alone CVS's here dang it. They are all inside other stores. Like the Target pharmacy is a CVS. I wonder if I went to Target and grabbed one but paid at the pharmacy if it would trigger it, or if it would be a target purchase.

I don't think it will :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter