BJs Black Friday GC deals
  • BJ’s Wholesale Club will be offering the following Black Friday gift card deals:
    • 3x $25 Lowe’s for $67.49
    • $25 Uber Eats for $22.49
    • 6% off Disney
    • $20 Domino’s for $15.99
    • $25 Applebee’s for $19.99
    • 2x $25 Spa & Wellness for $37.49
    • 2x $25 Build-A-Bear Workshop for $34.99
    • 2x $25 Boston Market for $34.99
    • $25 California Pizza Kitchen for $19.99
    • 2x $50 Fanatics for $69.99
    • 2x $50 Jiffy Lube for $64.99
    • $25 Busch Gardens/SeaWorld for $19.99
    • Direct link to Black Friday ad.
  • Deals valid 11/16 through 11/29
I got my BJ’s Black Friday booklet today. I will be there at 8 AM (senior hours) on the 16th. I do not see any limit on buying the Disney GCs.

For those of you looking for stack discounts for gift cards, this is a GREAT deal. I bought some of these cards the last time they were offered and was able to turn around and buy gift cards (mine were for Universal). Your mileage may vary with Disney and BJs/Sam's on Black Friday, but if it works, you are really making out! And, frankly, if it doesn't, you just use the Visa cards and anything you buy is 10% off.

(And P.S., if you use My Points, you can get 1 pt for dollar spent @giftcards.com)

I’ve never tried stacking gift cards like this, where did you use these to buy the universal cards? Does anyone know if places like BJs normal discounts on Disney gc works online with a virtual card like this or only in store?

I’ve never tried stacking gift cards like this, where did you use these to buy the universal cards? Does anyone know if places like BJs normal discounts on Disney gc works online with a virtual card like this or only in store?

I bought my Universal cards directly from Universal. I didn't get any additional discount, but I have yet to find Universal cards through any third-party site so I'm happy with the 10% off.

I have, however, used Virtual Visa's to purchase a bunch of things online. Usually, they go through easily, but every once and a while, there are issues with the billing address not matching. I have also been able to load them to my Paypal account and just pay through Paypal. That usually solves the issue with the billing address. For the most part, the merchants don't know/don't care if it is a virtual visa or a regular credit card.

Best Buy Chase Offer: Get 5% Or 10% Back On Up To $440 Spend (Targeted)
  • Get 5% or 10% back at Best Buy with targeted Chase Offers
  • Expires November 11, 2021
  • 5% offer – limit $22 back
  • 10% offer – limit $44 back
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant
  • Offer not valid on third-party delivery services
  • You can buy third party gift cards online and in-store with this offer, along with physical Best Buy gift cards online & in-store
  • The only thing that won’t work gift cards-wise is a Best Buy eGift card as payment for that is processed by CashStar

Sam’s Club Membership Amex Offer: Spend $45 & Get $25 Back (Targeted)

• Buy $45 Sam’s Club membership & get $25 back with an Amex Offer
  • Expires April 30, 2022
  • Valid only on a new Sam’s Club Membership (Club-level membership only) purchased at a Sam’s Club location in the 50 U.S. states, online via the U.S. website at samsclub.com, Sam’s Club mobile app or by phone
  • Not valid at any Sam’s Club Puerto Rico locations
  • Not valid on Plus Memberships
  • Not valid on membership renewals, upgrades, add-ons or additional memberships or any purchase of Sam’s Club Gift of Membership or Prepaid Sam’s Savings Membership
  • Lapsed memberships will only count as a new Sam’s Club Membership if such membership has been expired for over 6 months
  • Purchases must be made in U.S. dollars
  • Offer cannot be combined with any other Sam’s Club offer or promotion

Last edited:

Amazon: Buy $100 Apple Gift Card & Get $10 Amazon Promo Card
  • Buy $100 Apple gift card & get $10 Amazon promotional credit free when using promo code APPLEOCT
  • Direct link to offer
  • Limit 1

Schnucks: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $40
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands at Schnucks & get $10 off:
    • Brinker/Chili’s
    • Buffalo Wild Wings
    • Darden
    • P.F. Chang’s
    • Red Lobster
    • Texas Roadhouse
  • Direct link to digital coupons (you have to be logged in to see the offer)
  • Expires November 2, 2021
  • Limit 1

Save 10% On Virtual Visa Gift Cards From GiftCards.com
  • Save 10% on virtual Visa gift cards from GiftCards.com when using one of the following promo codes:
    • TRICKORTREAT
    • TREATS
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires October 31, 2021
  • Limit 3 VISA Virtual Gift Accounts from GiftCards.com while supplies last
  • Maximum value $75
  • Excludes GiftCards.com for Business orders

AARP Rewards Daily Deal: Buy $20 Lands’ End Gift Cards For $14 (ENDS TODAY 10/27)
  • Buy $20 Lands’ End gift cards for $14 as today’s AARP Rewards Daily Deal
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires October 27, 2021
  • Limit 1 for this deal
  • Limit 5 discounted gift cards per month
  • New offer available to the first 100 AARP Rewards members (50 U.S. (D.C.)) each week day (Monday through Friday) while supplies last

Marc’s: Save 10% On $10 PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop & Roblox Gift Cards
  • Get a 10% discount when buying $10 gift cards for the following brands from Marc’s:
    • PlayStation Store
    • Nintendo eShop
    • Roblox
  • Direct link to weekly ad
  • Expires November 2, 2021

For those of you looking for stack discounts for gift cards, this is a GREAT deal. I bought some of these cards the last time they were offered and was able to turn around and buy gift cards (mine were for Universal). Your mileage may vary with Disney and BJs/Sam's on Black Friday, but if it works, you are really making out! And, frankly, if it doesn't, you just use the Visa cards and anything you buy is 10% off.

(And P.S., if you use My Points, you can get 1 pt for dollar spent @giftcards.com)

This is an amazing deal and I also did it last July. You can save the virtual visas and use them when sam's has their 10% off sale. I used mine there before (online).

I am having some issues with giftcards.com this time around. I made 2 purchases. Each one had 3-$250 gift cards. Those went thru fine. But when I went to make a 3rd transaction got an error saying there was a limit of $2000 per day, so I removed 1 card. Purchase went thru but was canceled by giftcards.com about 15 minutes later. (Amex)

Then I tried using my husband name, email and credit card. But since he has the same address it gave me the same 2k limit message. Couldn't get anything to go thru with his card. (Visa)

Tried again with my name using my discover. Order went thru but IMMEDIATELY canceled by giftcards.com saying it didn't pass their security.

I am tempted to try again tomorrow or even contact customer service. They were really helpful in July when I couldn't get the promo code to work.

Anyone else having issues? I need minimum 2k to purchase my disney tickets. Another 1k would be nice to pay off room.

Rakuten also gives 1% back at giftcards.com (just used it, no data point on whether it actually paid out yet).

Well, I spent 45 minutes trying to order from giftcards.com but every order I placed got cancelled no matter what credit card I used or what browser I tried. From what I have read, this is a common issue with this company. I'm glad for everyone who was able to partake of the offer, but I wasted enough time on this. Clearly this company isn't interested in my business if they can't figure out a way to do a simple transaction.

This is an amazing deal and I also did it last July. You can save the virtual visas and use them when sam's has their 10% off sale. I used mine there before (online).

I am having some issues with giftcards.com this time around. I made 2 purchases. Each one had 3-$250 gift cards. Those went thru fine. But when I went to make a 3rd transaction got an error saying there was a limit of $2000 per day, so I removed 1 card. Purchase went thru but was canceled by giftcards.com about 15 minutes later. (Amex)

Then I tried using my husband name, email and credit card. But since he has the same address it gave me the same 2k limit message. Couldn't get anything to go thru with his card. (Visa)

Tried again with my name using my discover. Order went thru but IMMEDIATELY canceled by giftcards.com saying it didn't pass their security.

I am tempted to try again tomorrow or even contact customer service. They were really helpful in July when I couldn't get the promo code to work.

Anyone else having issues? I need minimum 2k to purchase my disney tickets. Another 1k would be nice to pay off room.

I was able to also place 2 purchases of 3-250s yesterday (and used each to buy $250 in Disney GCs at BJs. Now I have 6 cards with ~$8 each left) After that I did the same thing to try to make a $500 purchase and got the error about the $2000 limit. This morning I tried and could get the $500 cards purchased but then I got the $2000 limit message again. Is it $2000 per day or per week or per month? I will try to call customer service later today to see what they say.

I was able to also place 2 purchases of 3-250s yesterday (and used each to buy $250 in Disney GCs at BJs. Now I have 6 cards with ~$8 each left) After that I did the same thing to try to make a $500 purchase and got the error about the $2000 limit. This morning I tried and could get the $500 cards purchased but then I got the $2000 limit message again. Is it $2000 per day or per week or per month? I will try to call customer service later today to see what they say.

I tried again today and got the same 2k limit (perhaps it is a 24 hour thing) message so I pushed it down to $500. Order went thru but immediately canceled due to security screening. I tried yesterday with husband's card and name but since we have same address it too was flagged.

I emailed customer service yesterday. Will update what they say. Let us know if you get through!

I tried again today and got the same 2k limit (perhaps it is a 24 hour thing) message so I pushed it down to $500. Order went thru but immediately canceled due to security screening. I tried yesterday with husband's card and name but since we have same address it too was flagged.

I emailed customer service yesterday. Will update what they say. Let us know if you get through!
I found this:
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/gift...-visa-with-promo-code-trickortreat-limit-750/
Looks like consensus might be 2 orders per day, $2000 per month. Unless you are using different browsers, addresses, and credit cards. That might be too much work for me, so I'll stop at the limit. GREAT DEAL, OP!

Any tricks/tips to use the remainders of Virtual VIsas? I know you can buy Amazon gift cards for almost any amount, but just wondering if people had other ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter