Any tricks/tips to use the remainders of Virtual VIsas? I know you can buy Amazon gift cards for almost any amount, but just wondering if people had other ideas.
Sam’s will let you pay with two forms of payment. So you can get rid of a leftover amount for one of those payments. Also my utility companies let me make unlimited payments against my bill for any amount (I can even overpay and have a credit against future bills).

PayPal Digital Gifts: Buy $100 DoorDash Gift Cards For $85

Kroger Online: Buy $50 Domino’s Gift Cards For $42.50
  • Buy $50 Domino’s gift cards for $42.50 from Kroger online
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires October 31, 2021
  • Limit 3

Kroger Online: Save 5% On Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards With Promo Code FRENZY5
  • Save 5% on fixed-value Visa & Mastercard gift cards from Kroger online when using promo code FRENZY5
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expiry date unknown
  • These cards have a purchase fee and there’s a $0.50 shipping fee per card for ground shipping, so this only makes sense if you can also redeem the fuel points you’ll earn

Staples: Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
  • Buy $200 Visa gift cards at Staples with no purchase fee
  • Direct link to weekly ad
  • Offer valid October 31 to November 6, 2021
  • Limit 5 per customer per day
  • Offer valid in-store only

Giant Eagle: Earn 2.5x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Spent On Happy Gift Cards
  • Earn 2.5x Fuelperks+ for every $50 spent on Happy gift cards at Giant Eagle
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires November 10, 2021

Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 8x Points On Happy Gift Cards
  • Earn 8x points on Happy gift cards at Giant, Martin’s and Stop & Shop
  • Offer valid October 29 to November 4, 2021
  • Stop & Shop only – bonus points can be earned up to $2,000 in gift card purchases per week, per household

Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 3x Points On Mastercard Gift Cards
  • Earn 3x points when buying Mastercard gift cards at Giant, Martin’s and Stop & Shop
  • Offer valid October 29 to November 4, 2021
  • Stop & Shop only – bonus points can be earned up to $2,000 in gift card purchases per week, per household

Bath & Body Works Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $70 Spend (Targeted)
  • Get 10% back at Bath & Body Works with a targeted Chase Offer
  • Expires October 26, 2021
  • Limit $7 back
  • Offer valid one time only
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant

eBay Amex Offer: Spend $15 & Get $5 Back (Targeted)
  • Spend $15+ in one or more purchases originating from, and shipped to, the US on eBay & get $5 back with an Amex Offer
  • Expires December 31, 2021
  • Offer valid online only at ebay.com for purchases made in USD via the US version of the website
  • Orders must originate from, and ship to, a U.S. location
  • Excludes international purchases, and orders originating from, or shipped to, an international location

Any tricks/tips to use the remainders of Virtual VIsas? I know you can buy Amazon gift cards for almost any amount, but just wondering if people had other ideas.

I use them to add money to my E-Z Pass account (it pays for tolls here in the Northeast). I used to be able to pay with them directly to e-z pass but they recently blocked the ability to use the prepaid cards, so now I add the prepaid cards to my paypal account and use the paypal key to pay them off to my e-zpass account. Just make sure to always leave more than a dollar left.

I used a Chase offer for Best Buy and also for Michaels on Sunday to pick up two Disney GCs. I just got my statement and was reconciling when I realized that both charges are no where to be found for that card. I got the alert that the charges were made and already transferred the money to my main GC. Neither charge is pending either. This is so weird and has never happened to me before. Not sure what is going on.

I used a Chase offer for Best Buy and also for Michaels on Sunday to pick up two Disney GCs. I just got my statement and was reconciling when I realized that both charges are no where to be found for that card. I got the alert that the charges were made and already transferred the money to my main GC. Neither charge is pending either. This is so weird and has never happened to me before. Not sure what is going on.
Sometimes with Chase, charges will “disappear” as they pass between pending and posted. I bet they are there in a day or two.

Sometimes with Chase, charges will “disappear” as they pass between pending and posted. I bet they are there in a day or two.
Weird thing is there is two other charges from another date (the 16th- one at Wholefoods and the other at a local coffee shop) that is missing too. Seems like a long time for it to disappear!

Weird thing is there is two other charges from another date (the 16th- one at Wholefoods and the other at a local coffee shop) that is missing too. Seems like a long time for it to disappear!
Are you just looking at the paper (or PDF) copy of your statement or are you looking at a list of recent transactions online? I’d just make sure you are looking on both sides of the statement date. More often than I care to admit I look online and am confused at the lack of transactions because it always defaults to only post-statement transactions even if the transaction was only a day or two ago.

For those using the Cash App (by Square), check your boosts. This may be YMMV, but I have 10% off online purchases at Sam's Club, up to $200 per day, for the next 26 days. This can stack with Sam's normal 4% off $50 Disney gift cards for a total of 14% off. Because of purchase limits, I think the easiest way to do this is to purchase 2 physical gift cards and 2 electronic gift cards, each for $50. I don't think there is any way to stack this with a portal.
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/squa...t-cash-back-on-categories-specific-merchants/

Last edited:
Are you just looking at the paper (or PDF) copy of your statement or are you looking at a list of recent transactions online? I’d just make sure you are looking on both sides of the statement date. More often than I care to admit I look online and am confused at the lack of transactions because it always defaults to only post-statement transactions even if the transaction was only a day or two ago.
I looked at everything. PDF statement and online transactions before/after statement close. I even looked at my other cards too just in case I made an error and used a different card. I see the charges when I look at my alert history but nothing in the actual transaction history. Just so weird. I will hang tight and hope they show up soon. Just want to catch those chase offers before they expire.

Today Topcashback is doing a $4 cash back for $10 purchase and Sams Club is 10% (and supposedly gift cards are no longer excluded for Sams)

As I’m still not sure about whether it will track, I’m just buying a $50 gift card as a test, but that will be a little over $10 off if it goes to plan (and $2 off if not).

The $4 off $10 should also track to any other purchase, including Raise, which is doing $5 off $50 still today with BOO.

Today Topcashback is doing a $4 cash back for $10 purchase and Sams Club is 10% (and supposedly gift cards are no longer excluded for Sams)

As I’m still not sure about whether it will track, I’m just buying a $50 gift card as a test, but that will be a little over $10 off if it goes to plan (and $2 off if not).

The $4 off $10 should also track to any other purchase, including Raise, which is doing $5 off $50 still today with BOO.

Thanks - I tried doing a $500 gift card from Samsclub through Topcashback - will see what happens. Roughly the same as getting it through Target with my 2% cashback Visa.

Well, my Sam’s Club order was canceled. I’m relatively new to Sam’s Club and my first two orders were also canceled about a month ago, but I finally was successful a week ago, so thought maybe I was finally fine. They don’t even send a notification, I just pull up the order status and it shows canceled and I’ll have the credit card charge on my account for a few days now.

Well, my Sam’s Club order was canceled. I’m relatively new to Sam’s Club and my first two orders were also canceled about a month ago, but I finally was successful a week ago, so thought maybe I was finally fine. They don’t even send a notification, I just pull up the order status and it shows canceled and I’ll have the credit card charge on my account for a few days now.
One of my orders was canceled too. Still waiting on shipment of part of the other order (hoping it ships). Was surprised they don't notify of the cancelation.

I just tried both Giftcard.com promo codes and are both saying they are not active. Did they already discontinue the promotion?

One of my orders was canceled too. Still waiting on shipment of part of the other order (hoping it ships). Was surprised they don't notify of the cancelation.

Did you order physical or e-giftcards? I ordered the digital one, and already receive the $500 code. Don't know if the digital one won't work for receiving cashback or not though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter