• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RMN is 5% back at Staples and 10% back at Target, both limited time.

I still had 10% back on my Amex for Staples so stacked that without thinking about Dosh, which just alerted me to another $5 back. Assuming everything credits I will have paid $255.07 for $300 DGC. Staples does charge $1.99 for DGC shipping.

I'm considering a Target purchase at 10% as well for more DGC. DVC dues have arrived and I'm not quite where I need to be.

Awesome thanks for the heads up! I was low on my Google play balance and thats how I pay for Disney+ so I got a gift card from Target and paid with my discover to use up the rest of my 5% for the quarter!

FYI to @FoxC63 and our other friends here - we have done our annual refresh of the I Love Credit Cards thread. Join us on v4.0 if you're interested in our thread! Also Fox - If you have any links in your stickies you might want to update to the new thread.

Done! Thank you so much for the link!

To All,
Post #4
Amazon & Credit Card Offers has been updated. Be sure to activate your cc categories for 2021!

Q1 2021 5% Categories: Groceries, Fitness clubs, Hospitals & Pharmacy
Also includes: Dairy product stores, Bakeries, Misc food/convenience, Candy/nut Freezer/locker meat, Chiropractors, Vision services, Beauty/health spas, Vitamins, Medical providers & medical supply and Veterinary services

Most impressive is ABOC Platinum Rewards as hospitals, veterinary services, etc. aren’t normally bonused spend opportunities.

Speaking of veterinary services, on Tuesday, Dec 29th our 7 month old Bernedoodle Sherlock, chewed through an extension cord while we were sleeping. Chards of copper wires everywhere.
Vet took x-rays, induced vomiting and gave us meds for our little pooch. The meds are given every 8 hrs. to coat his stomach and intestines, hopefully the copper wires will pass naturally. This cost $430 bucks! Thank goodness we had a stash of VGC! ::yes::

Added Offers ~ 1/02/20

Discount District
Publix: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards + $50 Groceries & Get $10 Off
Includes: Mastercard, PlayStation, Chico’s & Go Play Golf​
Limit 1 coupon per household per day.​
A $4.95 purchase charge applies on the Mastercard gift card.​
Expires 1/15/21. GC Galore

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Panera Bread Amex Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $50 Spend
Expires 1/31/21. GC Galore

Amex DP:
  • New Benefits:
    • Amex Platinum Personal Cards Adding $30 Monthly PayPal Benefit Through June 2021. GC Galore
    • American Express Gold $10 Monthly Uber Credit
      • Platinum, Gold, Green Free Year Uber Eats Pass.
      • This benefit begins at an undisclosed date in early 2021 Doctor of Credit
  • American Express Sending Annual Fee ‘Appreciation’ Credit For Many Business Cards (Delta, Marriott, Hilton, Platinum) Doctor of Credit
Chase Ultimate Rewards: 10% Discount on Many Gift Card Redemptions
Much better to use the Pay Yourself Back feature instead or transfer to a travel partner, but this discount might be useful to some. This seems to be a recurring deal with different gift cards. Doctor of Credit

Starbucks ChaseBofA Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $30 Of Spend - Targeted
Check your offers as expiration dates will vary.​
Expires 1/14/21, 2/15/21. Doctor of Credit
Citi Spending Bonuses: Earn 5x On Selected Categories - Targeted
  • Consumer Electronic Stores, including purchases on: Home entertainment, tech-savvy gadgets and video communication devices Department Stores, including purchases on: Cold weather basics Clothing Stores Game Stores, Hobby, and Toy Stores The latest gaming consoles, video games and at-home activities
  • Grocery Stores: including curbside pickup and online delivery, Drugstores: including prescription orders made online, Gas Stations, Mass Transit & Commuter Transportation Vendors
  • Limit 2,500 points
  • Expires 3/31/2021 Doctor of Credit
Citi Prestige $250 Travel Credit For 2021 Can Be Used At Supermarkets and Restaurants
  • This extension of the credit has been extended for the duration of 2021. Doctor of Credit
Citi Sears Spend Offer: Earn Up To 20% On Online Purchases - YMMV
Various offers include:

• Get 20% back in statement credit when you spend $500 or more on eligible gas stations, grocery stores and restaurant purchases from 1/1/21 until 3/31/2021. Maximum of $200 back per month
  • Same categories but 15% back and $150 maximum back per month
  • Same categories but 10% back and $100 maximum back per month
  • Check your offers. Doctor of Credit
MISC. CC Offers
Best Buy Credit Card:
Get 10% Back In Rewards On Monthly Billings - Targeted
Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps
Ongoing List Of Current Cash App Boosts: by Doctor of Credit
  • 5% bitcoin, three times
  • 15% door dash
  • 10% grocery store
  • 20% shake shack
  • 5% goat
  • 5% off Sam’s online
  • 10% taco bell
  • 10% chick fil a
  • 10% playstation network
  • 10% xbox
  • 10% Starbucks
  • 20% usps
MISC.
Amazon:
Save $5 When You Buy 2 from Select Items
Looks mostly like detergents/laundry products and some pet products, but there are other things there as well in the healthcare category and baby category, etc.​
Expiry date unknown. Link

Citi Simplicity and Diamond Preferred members can get a free $5 Amazon gift card
547698 READS
My 8 Gift Card Predictions For 2021 by GC Galore

Virgin Atlantic Devalues Delta Partner Redemptions by Doctor of Credit
Bank of America Asiana Personal Card No Longer Listed by Doctor of Credit

Added Offers ~ 1/04/21

Discount District
Best Buy: Buy $50 Gap Options Or Old Navy Gift Card & Get $5 Best Buy Gift Card Free
Limit 1 per transaction. Direct link to offer
Expiry date unknown. Link
Kroger:
  • Buy $50 JTV Gift Card For $25 & Earn 2x Fuel Points
    • Limit of one coupon per household. Direct link to digital coupon.
    • Offer not valid on online purchases.
    • Additional in-store promotional discounts are not valid for Pick up gift card orders.
    • Expires 2/14/21. GC Galore
      • Rakuten - Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on the purchase or redemption of gift cards.
BestBuy.com Amex Offer: Spend $50 & Get $50 Back (Limit 2
  • Targeted - Personal Platinum cardholders
Restaurant Amex Offers: Save 20% At Select Restaurants
There are several Amex Offers available for the following restaurants:
  • Spend $50 or more at the following restaurants & get $10 back:
  • Spend $25 or more at the following restaurant & get $5 back:
  • Offer valid in-restaurant and for online orders.
  • Expires 2/28/21. GC Galore
  • Note cashback is not available at RMN or Rakuten. You might find $ off or freebies with menu purchases only at RMN.
The Container Store Amex Offer: Spend $150 & Get $50 Back
  • Targeted - Personal Platinum cardholders
    • Limit 2. Buy Physical Gift Card instore as eGift cards are excluded.
    • Expires 6/30/21. GC Galore
    • Rakuten - Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on the purchase or redemption of gift cards.
    • RMN - No cashback though you might find discounts to use AFTER you purchase the gc at your local store.
MISC.
Speedway App: Buy $25+ Select Gift Cards & Earn 500 Bonus Points
Includes: Netflix, Hulu, DoorDash & Grubhub​
Expires 1/31/21. GC Galore

I've seen some posts regarding Cashapp here and just wanted to share our experience with it. Last summer (2020), my husbands email and credit were hacked. It was months before we learned the extent of it. But one of the things hacked was his Cashapp. He has reached out to them several times and has never gotten a response. The person who hacked everything added himself as a user and changed passwords to things so we couldn't access them. Because he never added his phone number to Gmail, he's been unable to get gmail to disable his email. The guy who hacked us took all the money that was on the cashapp and we can't even get them to respond to let him change the password or lock the acct. Just beware and don't leave any money sitting there because unlike Paypal, Cashapp does not attempt to help you at all with this kind of thing.

We've been a little hesitant signing up for apps. Back in November 2019 my account and cc's were targeted when Macy's Data Breach occurred. They sent me a letter with what I needed to do etc. and sent me a new cc which I never activated. The various cc's on my account were used in the states and the UK between December 2019- September 2020. I posted about them here when it happened.

I also posted about Macy's "requiring" me to give them my Driver's License # just to pick up an online order in their store and the very obnoxious clerk I had to deal with (Dec 2019). It's one thing to verify you are the intended and another when they enter you DL# into their system. I had the same crap happen just recently Dec. 2020 and this time I wrote to the CEO. I was immediately contacted by the store manager who told me this would not happen again. It was so recent they still had a tape of it and she saw it all, confirmed the description of the nasty clerk, date & time.

Since then I've covered up my DL# because of what it may contain that is no one else's business no matter who I do business with. When a store scans or adds your DL# into their system what do they do with it, how do they protect it, does it get shared and/or sold to the highest bidder? Do you even know what information is tied your DL#?

Every state is different, I guess. When trying to find out for myself I couldn't find a straight answer. I do know it contains my full name, date of birth, address and SS# and that should cause anyone alarm when a company asks for it. It's not a gift, it's your personal information.

Amex Business Platinum: 4x bonus Membership Rewards in the following categories:
  • Gas stations
  • Office supply stores
  • Shipping
  • Wireless
  • Advertising
    • Must first add offer to Card and then use the same Card to redeem.
    • Offer to enroll is only available to eligible U.S.- issued Business Platinum and Business Centurion American Express Cards who are Basic Card Members or Additional Card Members prior to November 1, 2020.
    • Expires 6/30/21. GC Galore

Chase Spending Offers: Earn 5x In Multiple Categories, 5,000 Bonus Points & More
There are currently many Chase co-branded cards offering spending offers in Q1 2021:
  • Earn 5x at grocery stores, gas stations & drugstores on up to $1,500 of combined purchases:
  • Earn an additional 15,000 bonus Avios when spending $5,000:
  • Earn an additional 5,000 bonus World of Hyatt points when spending $3,000:
  • Earn an additional 5,000 bonus IHG Rewards Club points when spending $3,000:
    • IHG Select
  • Generic link to enrollment.
    • To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 03/31/21 11:59 p.m. E.T.
    • You will earn 5 points total for each $1 spent in the grocery store, gas station, and drugstore categories on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases from 01/01/2021 to 3/31/2021. That’s 3 points on top of the 2 points you already earn on those purchases with your card. GC Galore

My dog refuses to wear boots. I use musher’s secret, which is a wax for their paws. It works great! I put it on 2-3 times a week.

Thanks for this! I didn't realize how dry and brittle his pads had become since the start of winter. Musher's Secret has a lot of positive reviews and works great! For now we're applying it every morning to soften and heal.

I also purchased Ruffwear Grip Trex booties which he took to very well, these will be great during the summer. Bark'n boot liners are on the way but trying to find Polar Trex boots in his size this late into the season has been, well, Ruff! :laughing:

Added Offers ~ 1/05/21

Amex Business Card Offer: Spend $500 & Get $25 - Targeted
  • Limit 10. Expires 6/30/21. GC Galore
  • Statement credits might not be applied until the end of September, so bear that in mind if you were thinking of cancelling your card before then.
  • I’d also be cautious about buying too many gift cards with this offer. Amex is extremely sensitive to that kind of behavior with offers such as these, so you could spend $5,000 and not get anything back.
PSA: Credits From New AmEx Offers May Not Post Until After 6/30 :crazy2:
American Express just released a lot of good AmEx offers for personal Platinum cardholders, for example:
Terms: The enrolled Card account must not be cancelled or past due to receive statement credits . Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 6/30/2021, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
This means you’ll need your card open at least until 6/30/21 and possibly until the end September. It might be worth checking to see when your card renewal date is and deciding if you’re going to keep the card. I suspect American Express won’t be offering generous retention offers based on all these credits/offers so it might make sense not to use these offers if you’re going to cancel your card or waiting closer to your renewal date if it’s before 6/30/21 to see what offers you get. Doctor of Credit

MISC.
Instacart Walmart: $10 Off $35+ With Promo Code WALTAP20
Can be used with the AmEx offer - $250 can be spent in a single transaction or across multiple smaller transactions.

T-Mobile Tuesday: $2 Dunkin Donuts, Free Redbox & More Doctor of Credit

Added Offers ~ 1/06/21

H-E-B:
Buy $150 Select Gift Cards & Get $30 H-E-B Gift Card Free
Includes: Hotels.com, Southwest, Delta, Princess Cruises and Carnival.​
Expires 1/12/21. GC Galore

Kroger:
  • Save $4 when buying a Visa or Mastercard gift card. - Targeted
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points On Select Gift Cards - Targeted
    • Includes: Visa/Mastercard, Happy/Giving Good, Chipotle, Subway, Texas Roadhouse, Panera Bread, Cracker Barrel, Red Robin, Domino’s and Outback Steakhouse.
    • Limit 1 per digital coupon. Excludes $10 gift cards. GC Galore
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Happy, Dining, Clothing & Health & beauty
    • Fixed-value Visa & Mastercard- Excludes variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.
    • Coupon download is valid for unlimited use during the date range specified.
    • Pick up gift card orders are eligible for 4x fuel points on all purchases for a limited time. Additional in-store promotional discounts are not valid for Pick up gift card orders.
    • Expires 1/19/21. GC Galore
Kroger Online: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Happy, Dining, Clothing, Health, Beauty, eBay, Visa & Mastercard​
Physical & eGift Cards. Direct link. Expires 1/19/21.​

Sprouts Farmers Market: Buy $100 Gift Card For $89.99
Instore Only. Limit 3. Direct link to offer
Offer valid 1/8 – 1/10. Doctor of Credit

MISC.
Bitmo: Buy $50 Barnes & Noble Gift Card & Get $10 Barnes & Noble Gift Card Free With Promo Code BNBONUSJAN
Limit 1 per account. Direct link to offer.​
Expiry date unknown. GC Galore

Kroger Online 4x Fuel promotion seem to offer more gift cards compared to instore. I know some here are planning trips this year, might be worth having a look see.

Sam's club data points--I have made three Disney gift card purchases using my Chase Freedom card which is registered on Dosh. One I made through Mypoints--0 Mypoints pending, no dosh creditt. Two I made through ebates--no ebates pending, no dosh credit. Still getting > 10%, but I think I'll wait for fuel points.

So is the 4x fuel points offer more restrictive then the standard one (i.e., the one that includes non-Kroger, non-visa/mc cards)? The app wasn't super helpful.

The only restrictions I see are for Pick-Up.

Target is included for 4xFuel instore and online, unfortunately Disney GC are not included in this promotion.

Just saying, I've never seen Hard Rock, Rain Forest nor Bubba Gump at my local Kroger's, nice to see them available online.

Sam's club data points--I have made three Disney gift card purchases using my Chase Freedom card which is registered on Dosh. One I made through Mypoints--0 Mypoints pending, no dosh creditt. Two I made through ebates--no ebates pending, no dosh credit. Still getting > 10%, but I think I'll wait for fuel points.

Rakuten / Sam's Club: Cash Back terms have changed.
Exclusions:
Cash Back is not available on Televisions, Camera, Extended Warranty, Gift Cards, Health & Beauty Aids, Large Home Appliances, Office Supplies, Optical, Pet Supplies, Pharmacy, Travel, Prepaid Wireless, Printers, Ink Toner, Produce & Floral, Groceries, Tobacco, Laundry & Home Care and Scan & Go purchases. Cash Back is not available on orders deemed by Sam's Club to be for reselling purposes and high volume orders. Cash Back is not available on the purchase of Sam's Club Gift Cards or Gift Cards for other retailers. Cash Back is not available on the purchase of consumables including, but not limited to the following categories: Candy, Health & Beauty Aids, Pet Supplies, Alcoholic Beverages, Over the counter medications, Snacks, or Paper Goods.

Rakuten / Sam's Club: Cash Back terms have changed.
Exclusions:
Cash Back is not available on Televisions, Camera, Extended Warranty, Gift Cards, Health & Beauty Aids, Large Home Appliances, Office Supplies, Optical, Pet Supplies, Pharmacy, Travel, Prepaid Wireless, Printers, Ink Toner, Produce & Floral, Groceries, Tobacco, Laundry & Home Care and Scan & Go purchases. Cash Back is not available on orders deemed by Sam's Club to be for reselling purposes and high volume orders. Cash Back is not available on the purchase of Sam's Club Gift Cards or Gift Cards for other retailers. Cash Back is not available on the purchase of consumables including, but not limited to the following categories: Candy, Health & Beauty Aids, Pet Supplies, Alcoholic Beverages, Over the counter medications, Snacks, or Paper Goods.

well that’s a huge bummer if enforced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter