• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nordstrom: eGift Card Offers via Cashstar
Buy $175 Egift Card & Get $25 Promo eGift Card
Buy $300 eGft Card & Get $50 Promo eGift Card
Promo card will be emailed by Jan 1 and good through Jan 31, 2021.​
Offer Expires 12/26/20 Direct link
To qualify for this offer, eGift Cards must be purchased in a single transaction between December 17, 2020 at 12:01am ET and December 26, 2020 at 12:59pm ET ("Promotion Period"). This offer is non-transferable and may only be used by the intended recipient. This offer applies only to purchases of USD eGift Cards from Nordstrom.com, Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook during the Promotion Period. The promotional card will be sent on January 1, 2021 to the purchaser’s email address provided at the time of qualifying purchase. The promotional card will be valid in Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack stores in the U.S. and online at Nordstrom.com, Nordstromrack.com, HauteLook and Trunkclub.com. The promotional card EXPIRES AT 11:59PM ET ON JANUARY 31, 2021. Minimum cumulative purchase of $300 USD eGift Card(s) in a single transaction is required to receive a $50 USD promotional card. Minimum cumulative purchase of $175 USD eGift Card(s) in a single transaction is required to receive a $25 USD promotional card. Limit one promotional card per customer. Limit of one promotional card per transaction. Promotional card cannot be reloaded, redeemed for cash (except as required by law) or applied as payment to any account. Redeemable only up to full value noted. Promotional card is not valid for purchases of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, or toward previously purchased items. If item purchased with promotional card is returned, promotional card value will be deducted from amounts refunded to original tender. Promotional card may not be purchased, sold, traded or transferred. Employees of Nordstrom and its affiliates not eligible. Offer may be cancelled or modified at any time. Void where prohibited.​

So now that we can't use Walmart GC to purchase Disney GC at Sam's is the best way to convert Walmart GC to Disney GC just 1:1 at Walmart?

Ok - I'm doing something for the first time and trying to make sure I have my bases covered. I'm looking to buy Disney GCs from Sam's Club. It looks like I can save ~4% on the $50 email delivery. It says limit 2. As far as I can see, this is the best bet for me since I need to partner these purchases with an MSR I'm hitting on my new Amex Plat card.

I guess BJs is also an option but Sam's seems easy and we are members. Unless we could save substantially more with BJs, I'm not worried about pennies at this point.

So I'm a newb on something for once - help me out:
1) Is that limit 2, daily? Or per order? Or...something else?
2) Should I be stacking anything else in with this - TCB, Dosh, etc.? My general assumption is none of that would track for gift cards but figured I'd ask first.
3) Anything else I'm missing or should think about?

Ok - I'm doing something for the first time and trying to make sure I have my bases covered. I'm looking to buy Disney GCs from Sam's Club. It looks like I can save ~4% on the $50 email delivery. It says limit 2. As far as I can see, this is the best bet for me since I need to partner these purchases with an MSR I'm hitting on my new Amex Plat card.

I guess BJs is also an option but Sam's seems easy and we are members. Unless we could save substantially more with BJs, I'm not worried about pennies at this point.

2) Should I be stacking anything else in with this - TCB, Dosh, etc.? My general assumption is none of that would track for gift cards but figured I'd ask first.
For me, it's always been 2 per order. Dosh is now next to nothing on Sams, so not sure it's worth the trouble. My last one did not track on Dosh either. The one before that did.

For me, it's always been 2 per order. Dosh is now next to nothing on Sams, so not sure it's worth the trouble. My last one did not track on Dosh either. The one before that did.
Ok cool, so I could just turn around and order 2 more, and then 2 more, etc. If I wanted to buy $1,000 for example.

Rakuten is 3% cashback. My purchase of Lowe's gc is still tracking.
It's possible to combine with DOSH? I personally cannot confirm but I believe others have.

I’d try swagbucks.

Expires Today, 12/21/20

ShopDisney Chase Offer:
Earn 10% back on all of your ShopDisney
  • Check your Chase Freedom Visa
  • $13.00 back maximum.
  • Offer not valid on third-party delivery services. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
  • Expires 12/21/20. Post # 2577

Rakuten has tracked/paid on all my Sam's GC purchases. (11/30- Sams)
RetailMeNot appears to be paying my GC purchases. (9/12- ShopDisney, 4/21- Sams)
Swagbucks did not pay. (early 2020- Sams)
TopCashBack does not pay. (late 2019- Staples)
Dosh did go pending recently on an elevated online offer.

I tend to stick with Rakuten mostly, Dosh or RME if they're higher.

As for the limit, I don't think anyone really knows. I've read various DPs, some limited per day and some limited per month. It is limited to 2 per order though.

how long is Rakuten taking to go pending these days? I have two legit merchandise orders, one very large, in the last week plus, and neither of them are showing anything.

Added Offers ~ 12/21/20

Discount District
BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 8x Points On Happy Gift Cards
Expires 12/20/20. GC Galore
You earn a Mystery Bonus Coupon when spending $30 on groceries at these stores; that type of coupon does definitely stack with this 8x offer.​

GameStop: Save 15% On Select Roblox Gift Cards
Kroger Online Holi-Days of Deals: Save on Select Gift Cards and earn 2x Fuel Points:
Warehouses
Sam’s Club: Save 20-22% On Select Gift Cards
Small Changes To Sam’s Club Mastercard Earning Rates
By Doctor of Credit , Posted on 12/21/20, effective 1/27/2021.​

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Amazon:
  • Save on Amazon Holiday eGift Card Deals
    • Save $10 on $50 Famous Footwear Email Gift - code FOOT2020
    • Save $10 on $50 Boscov's Email Gift Cards - BOSCOV
    • Save $9.99 when you spend $49.99 or more on select Hotstar Email Gift Cards - code STAR2020
Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps
GPay App (Formerly known as Google Pay) DP:
Google Pay Uses Rakuten For Tracking, Reduces Stacking Opportunities GC Galore

MISC.
Bitmo:
Buy $100 Home Depot Gift Card & Get $15 Home Depot Gift Card Free With Promo Code HDBONUS2020
Limit 1 per account. Link

eBay:
Instacart Walmart: $15 Off $50+ With Promo Code ENDOFYEAR15
Valid until 12/31/20.
Previous code of HOLIDAY2020 should still work for $10 off $35 as well through 12/31/20. Doctor of Credit

PayPal Digital Gifts:
Speedway App: Get 300 Speedy Rewards Points When Buying $25+ Vanilla Visa Gift Card
Stimulus Round 2: Government to Send $600 To Most US Residents; $300 Unemployment Supplement; PPP Funding & More

how long is Rakuten taking to go pending these days? I have two legit merchandise orders, one very large, in the last week plus, and neither of them are showing anything.
I purchased Lowe's GC on 11/30/20 and it's pending, payout is 2/15/21 as seen on Post #2473
They state Big Fat Check arrives every THREE months. PayPal is the way to go, once your cb becomes available just deposit it into your bank account. No need to wait for a check. :thumbsup2

5%. They paid on BJs. I haven't tried on Swagbucks recently.

I stopped using SB a long time ago. Really not into doing surveys, watching videos that often loose their links. Their offers did not appeal to me. Though I do get many are going strong! I even added to Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps

Swagbucks (SB) - How it Works
There are a lot of offers, survey's etc that can give you points towards earning discounted gift cards; virtual Visa's, Walmart. From there, use those cards to secure DGC.

I purchased Lowe's GC on 11/30/20 and it's pending, payout is 2/15/21 as seen on Post #2473
They state Big Fat Check arrives every THREE months. PayPal is the way to go, once your cb becomes available just deposit it into your bank account. No need to wait for a check. :thumbsup2
Yeah, I know it won't come until then, mine auto deposit into Paypal. I am concerned since neither purchase is showing as pending though.

@elgerber Re: Rakuten

There's also this
"Once the retailer confirms the referral was made by a cashback site, it can take several additional weeks to receive the money from the network. “Cashback process speeds vary between retailers,” she said. “For example, a major online retailer like Walmart has a quicker payout speed than a travel merchant, since the majority of travel merchants make cashback payable after your stay." Link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter