Updated Disney Gift Card Deals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you're ever unsure, you can always post your offer so we can take a look at it. There are a few different offers out there and some don't allow gc purchases.

I have my first offer in forever:
Place 1 qualifying shipping order of $70 or more to earn $10 in Target Circle Rewards.

I don't remember seeing "qualifying shipping order" in previous offers.. can someone please confirm this works with an e-delivery DGC? or should I be ordering a physical one so it "ships"? I didn't see any mention GCs being excluded in the terms and conditions for the offer.

Added Offers & Updates ~ 6/13/24 / Discount District

Update: Offer extended.

CVS
1718287011430.png

• Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 Extrabucks Rewards
    • Includes: Applebee's, Bass Pro Shops, Belk, Cabela's, Chili's, Chipotle, Domino's, Fanatics, Fandango, H&M, JCPenney, Long John Silver's, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano's, Nintendo eShop, O'Charley's, On The Border, Panera Bread and Vudu
    • Limit of 1 per household per week with card.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/22/25. Post #25430
Credit Cards & More
  • CVS BofAm Offer: Offers may vary
    • Get 5% cash back, max $2.50.
    • Expires 6/19/24.
  • CVS Chase Offer: 10% back $5 max
  • CVS Amex Offer: Spend $5 or more, get $5 back, up to 2 times (total of $10).

Last edited:
Place 1 qualifying shipping order of $70 or more to earn $10 in Target Circle Rewards.

I don't remember seeing "qualifying shipping order" in previous offers.. can someone please confirm this works with an e-delivery DGC? or should I be ordering a physical one so it "ships"? I didn't see any mention GCs being excluded in the terms and conditions for the offer.

Again, with so many offers out there, can you please post the actual offer so we can take a look at the terms.

Rouses Markets

1718287636291.png

• Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Rouses Markets gift card
    • Includes: Academy, Bass Pro Shops, Choice Food & laughs, Choice Let’s Eat, Lowe’s, Outback Steakhouse, Starbucks and Xbox
    • Valid once per transaction
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/19/24.

Schnucks
1718287916439.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Academy, GolfNow, Texas Roadhouse and Topgolf
    • Redeem 1 time in one transaction, with a total combined value of up to $1,000 per day
    • Digital Coupon
    • Expires 6/18/24.

Last edited:
Target

1718288444689.png

• Buy $50 Outback Steakhouse Gift Cards for $42.50
    • In-store and online
    • Direct link
    • Regular offer not tied to Circle.
    • Expires 6/16/24.
Target Circle Reward Offer: Offers may vary
Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards excludes Target gift cards.
  • Target also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV

1718289754665.png Restaurants

STK Steakhouse via Cashstar

1718289106973.png

• Buy $50 for $40 / $100 for $75
    • Saving 20%-25% is a great deal on STK gift cards.
    • Maximum allowed order amount of $500.
    • Direct link
    • Check for locations & make reservations: LINK
    • WDW Disney Springs
    • Expires 6/30/24. GCG

Last edited:

I got a similar. I purchased physical and it worked.

Newegg

1718290291249.png
  • Buy $100 Instacart eGift Cards for $85
  • Buy $100 Uber/Uber Eats eGift Cards for $90
  • Newegg Citi Offer: Get 1%, 1.5% Or 2% Back On Up To 15 Transactions, $25 Max back.
    • Expires 6/30/24.
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

Staples
View attachment 867913

View attachment 867914
  • Buy $200 Mastercard Gift Cards with no purchase fee
    • Limit 8 per customer per day.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 6/16/24 - 6/22/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • Staples also accepts Apple Pay
Dang, guess I’m too slow. PlayStation is already out of stock.

I got the same offer and purchased a physical card yesterday. It has not been tracked as a purchase yet, and it won't arrive until June 23rd. I hope it works; there are only six days left for the bonus.

UPDATE: I just received the confirmation email. My DGC is in the mail, and I got the $10 bonus. It does work!

Last edited:
Can anyone who got the recent Target Circle bonus offer (mine is spend $150 earn $15 in rewards) confirm that it worked for them on 3rd party gift cards? I know Target, Visa, MC, Amex are excluded but I want to use it on Disney gc.

The last time I got this same type of offer back in March and used it on a Disney gc I was not given the reward. Upon calling customer service I was told they're excluded as well but after much arguing they gave me the reward as a one time courtesy. And yes, it was definitely the offer where you earn a reward not get the cash deducted from your purchase.
Sorry to be so verbose. I'm just nervous about getting rejected again.

Thank you for your help.
I always get my gift cards emailed to me and it has always been applied to those reward offers. In fact, the last time mine was a $25 award for spending 250.00. The entire $250 was applied even though I got the 5% Red Card discount. You cannot use the reward to buy gift cards, however.

I always get my gift cards emailed to me and it has always been applied to those reward offers. In fact, the last time mine was a $25 award for spending 250.00. The entire $250 was applied even though I got the 5% Red Card discount. You cannot use the reward to buy gift cards, however.

FYI - There have been a few Target Circle Reward offers that excluded gift cards, that's why I asked peeps to post their actual offer, not just the verbiage.

By posting your actual offer I can link them to the main posts and should others have questions, all they would need to do is look at the image. If what they have matches to a T, then they should be good to go as the confirmations continue to come in. Just saying.

Reminder

U.S. Bank Bonus Days, Earn Double Points on Shopping Deals (June 12-14)

New double cash back offer now showing on US Bank website when you click See All Deals in the Cash Back Deals panel.

Whether earning rewards points or cash back in Shopping Deals and the Travel Rewards Center, all rewards are doubled for Double Bonus Days between June 12 and 14, 2024.

The following cards are eligible for this promotion:
  • U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card
  • U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card
  • U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card
  • U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card
Key terms
Activate this offer in the U.S. Bank app or on the website.
  • Complete purchases in the U.S. Bank Shopping Deals portal (available here) or Travel Rewards Center between June 12 and June 14, 2024.
  • Earn double points or double cash back on all eligible purchases.
  • Rewards should post to member accounts within two billing cycles.
  • Complete purchases in the U.S. Bank Shopping Deals portal.
  • Of course, you should always use Cashback Monitor or Rakuten to ensure you're getting the best deals whenever shopping online.
  • To learn more go to AwardWallet / Post #25291

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest