I received a digital pre-paid Disney Visa Gift Card. I went to Shop Disney to buy a Disney Gift Card and all went through. After a day, I received an email from Shop Disney that they can't proceed with the order due to the form of payment I used. I'm now waiting for the balance to reload on my Visa.

Where can I use this digital Visa to purchase a Disney Gift Card?

Thanks!

DP's are located on Post #2 Discount District alphabetically.

Visa/Mastercard Gift Cards DP:
Fair Warning on returns. :thumbsup2 @bbsearchlight
Virtual Visa's DP:

and to confirm so i don't drive myself crazy again and order the wrong reward, a target or walmart online gift card also cannot purchase a disney gift card online, correct?

538295 Go, go, go!

Office Depot Online:
Buy $300 Visa Gift Card & Get $15 Instant Discount
  • Limit 1 per transaction. Direct link to offer.
  • Payment is processed by GiftCardMall rather than Office Depot and so doesn’t code as 5x on an Ink Plus or Ink Cash card.
  • The $5.95 activation fee is charged, but it comes with free trackable shipping which means it’s a $9.05 profit.
  • Expires 11/19/20 or while supplies last. GC Galore

Added Offers & Updates ~ 11/14/20

Discount District
Giant Eagle DP: UPDATE
Meijer Black Friday Gift Card Deals:
  • 3 month Xbox Game Pass gift card for $29.99, Reg. $44.99
  • 12 month + 3 month PlayStation Plus gift card for $59.99
  • Limit 2 per brand.
    • Offer valid November 22-28, 2020. GC Galore
ShopRite: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 On Next Shopping Order
Includes: Bed Bath & Beyond, Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops & Wayfair
Must be one transaction. Limit one per customer.
  • Stores in Maryland - Expires 11/19/20.
  • Outside Of Maryland - Expires 11/21/20.
  • GC Galore
Speedway DP: UPDATE
Speedway Limiting Best Buy Gift Cards To $250 Loads GC Galore

Staples DP: UPDATE
Request Printed Receipts When Buying Gift Cards at Staples GC Galore

Southwest Allowing Customers To Change All Flights For Free (Including Cost Difference Between Flights) Doctor of Credit

Last edited:
Not really GC related, but at Shop Disney, 20% off with code: DISNEYPLUS (until 11/16). Sent to Disney+ subscribers since the beginning of Disney+ (not sure if will work if not a Disney+ subscriber). Also free Disney Plus key with $25 purchase: DISNEYPLUSKEY (until 11/15).

Added Offers ~ 11/15/20

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway: Save Up To $25 On Mastercard Gift Cards with Just4U for a digital coupon:
Duluth Trading Co: Buy $50 eGift card, Get $10 Bonus Card
  • Limited to $100 total rewards.
  • Bonus coupon will be emailed to the address affiliated with the online purchase and must be redeemed in store or online 12/26/20 – 01/31/21.
  • GC Purchase made via Cashstar
  • Expires 12/25/2020 or while supplies last. Direct link
Panera: Buy $50 Gift Card, Get $10 Bonus Card
  • Bonus Card Redemption Dates: January 1–31, 2021
  • Offer expires 12/31/20.
  • Direct link
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Am Ex App: Adds Feature To Use Paypal & Venmo With No Fees (No Rewards Earned) Doctor of Credit

MISC.
Instacart Walmart: $10 Off $35+ With Promo Code SPARKY2020/TURKEY2020
Both codes expire 11/29/20. Doctor of Credit

Last edited:
For Sam's Club - just to let you know, 4% rebate worked through Dosh. It previously didn't work, but i think it was because I didn't return to the dosh app aftewards. Essentially Open up Dosh App, click on Sam's Club Offer, then be directed to Sam's Club App, Buy GC using CC that's registered to Dosh, and then, return back to the Dosh App by clickin on the back button at the upper left. It worked for the digital GC Order.

Effectively it's 4% off through Sam's Club + approx. 4% off through Dosh for a total of 8% off. If it continues to work, it'll be better than the BJ's Black Friday offer.

For Sam's Club - just to let you know, 4% rebate worked through Dosh. It previously didn't work, but i think it was because I didn't return to the dosh app aftewards. Essentially Open up Dosh App, click on Sam's Club Offer, then be directed to Sam's Club App, Buy GC using CC that's registered to Dosh, and then, return back to the Dosh App by clickin on the back button at the upper left. It worked for the digital GC Order.

Effectively it's 4% off through Sam's Club + approx. 4% off through Dosh for a total of 8% off. If it continues to work, it'll be better than the BJ's Black Friday offer.
I haven’t had any offers for Dosh to show up for Sam’s club for me so I kind of forgot about it. Just checked this morning and Sam’s club it there now! But my balance also dropped to .95 because I was charged 4.99 the past 3 months for inactivity. 😞

I haven’t had any offers for Dosh to show up for Sam’s club for me so I kind of forgot about it. Just checked this morning and Sam’s club it there now! But my balance also dropped to .95 because I was charged 4.99 the past 3 months for inactivity. 😞
Now I am glad that I don't know of, and have not used Dosh. Any app or service that is going to charge me for inactivity, will quickly be canceled.

Now I am glad that I don't know of, and have not used Dosh. Any app or service that is going to charge me for inactivity, will quickly be canceled.
True, but it’s my own fault for not checking on it. I had been looking at it and using it regularly. But then it seemed like there were no more offers in my area - so I hadn’t looked at it in a long time. Figures I just decided to check it now. Maybe there would have been offers earlier if I had checked. I am not defending it just pointing out my own errors. Also I read up on it the charge only comes out of any credit balance you have in the account. It doesn’t charge your credit card. So I had about $16 in there but you need $20 to cash out.

Added Offers ~ 11/16/20

Disney Gift Card Deals
Meijer: Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Disney Gift Cards
Limit 10. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 12/12/20. GC Galore
Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway: Earn 10x Points On $20+ Domino’s Gift Cards
Expires 11/28/20. GC Galore

Best Buy: Save 20% on Select Prepaid Phone Cards
  • Includes: TracFone, T-Mobile, Total Wireless, Net10, AT&T Prepaid , Verizon, Cricket Wireless, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Lycamobile and Simple Mobile.
  • Limit 1 per denomination per brand.
  • Expiry date unknown. Direct link
Best Buy: $10 Rewards Certificate available again. YMMV
Check your emails ‘Your early access to Black Friday Ad Deals starts today’ . Doctor of Credit

CVS: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
Includes: H&M, Bed Bath & Beyond, Fandango & Fanatics​
Limit 1 per household with card. Expires 11/21/20. GC Galore

Dollar General Black Friday Gift Card Deals:
Includes: Lowe’s, Apple, Xbox & Select Dining​

• 10% off Lowe’s gift cards
  • Buy $50 Apple gift card & get $10 off your next purchase of $10.01+
  • 20% off $25 Xbox gift cards
  • 20% off gift card multipacks for the following brands:
    • Applebee’s, Domino’s, Burger King & Chili’s
  • Direct link to holiday ad.
  • Direct link to digital coupons to load the Apple deal.
  • Key Terms
    • Lowe’s – offer valid November 26, 2020 only.
    • Other deals – valid November 26-28, 2020.
    • $10 coupon from Apple gift card deal can be redeemed November 26-30, 2020.
    • Limit 1 for the Apple gift card deal. GC Galore :thumbsup2
DSW: Save 20% On DSW Gift Cards
Limit $200 Per Day. Expires 11/18/20. GC Galore with Warning

Kinney Drugs: Buy $25 DoorDash Gift Card & Get $5 Kinney Drugs Gift Card Free
Expires 11/21/20. GC Galore

Kroger: Save 15% When Buying 2x Fanatics Gift Cards Totaling $50+
Expires 12/5/20. GC Galore

Meijer: Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Third Party Gift Cards
Limit 10. Direct link to offer.​
Excludes: Meijer, iTunes, Amazon, Gaming, Sling TV, Google Play, CBS All Access, Spotify, HBO NOW, Hulu, Steam, Phone cards, Prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard & American Express​
Expires 12/12/20. GC Galore

Rite Aid: Earn 16%-20% BonusCash On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Sephora, Netflix, Chipotle & More​
Limit 2 per customer per gift card pairing. Expires 11/21/20. GC Galore
Rite Aid Chase Offer/BankAmeriDeal - Check your offers.​

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Amazon:
Amazon DP:
Amazon No Rush Shipping Credit: 10% Instant Discount (Limit $3.50 Per Order) Doctor of Credit

Panera Bread Amex Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $50 Spend - Targeted
  • Offer valid in-store and online at PaneraBread.com.
  • Excludes physical gift cards purchased online, corporate and e-gift cards and Panera at Home.
  • Expires 12/31/20. GC Galore
Bank of America Cash Rewards Spending Offer: Earn 1% Bonus On All Spend Up To $10,000
Expires 12/31/20. GC Galore

Citi DP:
Citi Devalues Transfers To Shop Your Way By 20%
Doctor of Credit

MISC.
Bitmo: Buy $100 Sephora Gift Card & Get $15 Sephora Gift Card Free With Promo Code SEPHORABONUS
Expires today, 11/16/20. GC Galore

Drop: Spend $5 At Select Brands & Get 1,000 Points ($1)
Includes: Amazon, Chick-fil-A, Dunkin’ Donuts, McDonald’s, Publix, Starbucks, Target & Wendy’s.​

Ibotta:
  • Earn 10% Cashback On Landry’s Brand Gift Cards
    • Includes: Landry’s, Bubba Gump, Joe’s Crab Shack & Rainforest Cafe
    • Limit $250 per rolling 24 hours. GC Galore
  • Earn 20% Cashback On Mix It Up Brands Gift Cards
    • Includes: Jamba Juice, Cinnabon, Auntie Anne’s & More
    • Limit $250 per rolling 24 hours. GC Galore
  • Earn Up To 10% Cashback On Gap Brands
    • Includes: Gap, Athleta, Banana Republic & Old Navy
    • Limit $250 per rolling 24 hours. Expiry date unknown. GC Galore
Ulta Beauty: Buy $100 Gift Cards & Get $20 Bonus Cards Free
Bonus cards valid December 26, 2020 to January 30, 2021.​
Direct link to offer. Expires 11/17/20. GC Galore

:(
Guitar Center Due To File For Bankruptcy; Gift Cards Safe For Now GC Galore

:drinking1
Corner Bakery: Free Coffee Every Day Until End Of Year Doctor of Credit

Last edited:
FREE Michaels 24 Days of Merry Making Online Craft Classes

Starting December 1st through December 24th, Michaels.com is hosting their 24 Days of Merry Making and virtually teaching kids an exciting holiday-themed craft every day!

These free classes are an easy way to keep the kiddos entertained and excited for the holidays – plus you’ll end up with adorable mementos you can use as decor year after year!

Classes will be held daily at 4PM Central time through Zoom. If you’re interested, be sure to RSVP to the class of your choice soon as space is limited. Hurry and sign up here!

:thumbsup2 Hip2Save

Added Offers ~ 11/17/20

Best Buy Black Friday Gift Card Deals: Not Live
Stater Bros: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards + $10 Groceries & Get $10 Off
Includes: Gap, Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que, Spafinder, Barnes & Noble, Olive Garden, Kohl’s, Nike and Ulta Beauty.​
Limit 1 coupon per transaction per day. Expires 12/01/20. GC Galore

MISC.
Newegg: Expires 11/18/20
Buy $50 Old Navy Gift Cards For $42.50

Buy $25 Fandango Gift Cards For $20
Buy $20 Domino’s Gift Card & Get $5 Domino’s Gift Card Free

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter