Unobstructed Spaceship Earth view from Epcot resort rooms

...is this view good?

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJitejRsWV5XMlRL9MWwHWrvrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiHjVoRfi1XrrKMzvIscc65ldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjpETTGym4TGd06e7Qy7IrE4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA

I'll add to my previous post with the Dolphin view. We stayed at the Swan on Labor Day weekend last year and it was great. We did two days at Hollywood Studios and it was great to be able to just walk over in the morning in under 20 minutes and then take the boats back in the afternoon when we needed a break. The first stop on the return boats from HS is the Swan/Dolphin stop. We walked over to the Boardwalk to take their shuttle to MK and did the same in the evening when we were heading back to the hotel from MK. We took the boats over to Epcot, rather than walk. It's a great hotel if you're doing a more HS/Epcot based trip. The shuttle from the Swan to Animal Kingdom was pretty easy and it lets you off in the parking lot.

View from BWV, overlooking the village green. (Technically pool/garden view.)

I enjoyed watching the fireworks from here. Spaceship Earth had the new dots.
Not sure what will happen with the new Cake Bake shop but doubt the view will become less obstructed.
82E3035F-836B-4856-8718-04C60AFB4F05.jpeg959C1CEF-0C7F-4C4C-9990-EA2748074D4B.jpeg

View from BWV, overlooking the village green. (Technically pool/garden view.)

I enjoyed watching the fireworks from here. Spaceship Earth had the new dots.
Not sure what will happen with the new Cake Bake shop but doubt the view will become less obstructed.
The Cake Shop is taking over the ESPN Club spot, which is on the bottom floor so it won't impact the upper levels and what little views there are of Epcot

This was the view from our room at the Riviera. It was pretty magical. The smoke from the fireworks hides Spaceship Earth some but it was a fantastic view of the ride and clear otherwise.
Although not walkable to EPCOT but we love the Riviera for so many other reasons. View attachment 694467
Spectacular! Was this a preferred room or a standard room?

no way!! Yes!
Well, as the article says, a permit was filed for an address that has been linked to previous EPCOT hotel rumors. But there's no real reason to believe it's actually for a hotel. It's for basic construction activities. If they were building a hotel, they'd need permits for clearing land somewhere first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter