Universal packages

dez1978

DIS Veteran
If you buy a package can you upgrade those tickets later? Like add a day or upgrade to an AP when you get there? Can you modify those later to get the APH rate if they come out? I know it’s not usually the cheapest way to go, but I have an Amex offer to get 100/500 if I buy a package

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to upgrade the park tickets when you're at the park.

But the room I see no way how you could do an APH rate later. You get an APH rate only when you're booking a room if it's available at that time of booking. You would have to cancel your package, and then re-book a new room at the APH rate on its own. And you should check the terms of your package as any package I've seen always has some form of change or cancellation fees (with the exception of recent times where some could be cancelled/changed without fees due to the pandemic).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter