Universal.. is this true?

jineenp

Earning My Ears
Is it true that if you stay in a Universal hotel, you do not have to wait on lines for the attractions there?

While I am planning our 1st trip to Universal this fall I have been reading the Universal message board as well as the Disney ones. You might want to check those boards out as well, their are some very informed people on it.

You can stay at either the Hard Rock Hotel or Portofino's to qualify to go through a special line that will put you in the front of the line. Check the boards out, Everyone says if you get what's called an entertainment card you can get a room for something like 114.00 a night? Some have paid more I guess. I have personally not made my reservations yet because I'm not quite ready to get the best deal. I'm still learning all I can.

We will be splitting our vacation up this trip to Flordia between Disney and Universal, 5 days Disney, 3 days Universal. I was thinking about staying offsite but I think the front of the line pass is well worth staying on site at Universal and because of that we'll just stay at All Stars at Disney. It doesn't get much cheaper than that.

Hope this helps some and I hope you have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest