Two Different Waitlists Hit Same Day -- CCV release more rooms?

mustinjourney

DIS Veteran
So yesterday, I had two different waitlists hit -- both for october 23, with one at VGF and one at BCV.

I thought it was strange that the waitlist hit at two different resorts on the same exact day -- so I was thinking that maybe DVD released a few more rooms into inventory at CCV, which caused a cascade effect across the system?

Or was it just a coincidence?

Anyone else get a waitlist filled February 13th for rooms in October?

So yesterday, I had two different waitlists hit -- both for october 23, with one at VGF and one at BCV.

I thought it was strange that the waitlist hit at two different resorts on the same exact day -- so I was thinking that maybe DVD released a few more rooms into inventory at CCV, which caused a cascade effect across the system?

Or was it just a coincidence?

Anyone else get a waitlist filled February 13th for rooms in October?
Probably not likely. We’re outside of the 7 month window for that date, so anyone waitlisting for CCV would have to own there.

Doubt it had anything to do with the satisfaction of your wait list, but on February 1,2019, DVD did add 5 units to those that could be sold at CCV, one unit is a GV, three units each have two 2BRs, and one unit has a 2BR and 2 studios.

funny enough I was waiting for a copper creek studio on October 23rd (had the whole week except that day) I had it waitlisted but found it on my own on the 13th and grabbed it. I'm sure it was a coincidence but strange none the less!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter