TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

Hmmm, new thread title time.

Several ideas (obviously you can replace Twilight with Twilightaholics or whatever floats your boat):

1.)Twilight: EXACTLY our brand of heroine. (get it, play on words. Haha)

2.) Twilight: New Thread, New Moon (in homage to the upcoming movie)

I will try to think of more. I wish I could remember the quote from the book that I thought would be perfect for a thread title. Sigh.

2.) Twilight: New Thread, New Moon

Love it!

Oh hello!! Jacob, He is gorgeous ( i am a equal oppurtunity gal I could go for Edward or Jacob )
Love the new thread names
i like the new moon thread one personally

For anyone has hasn't noticed, WA has been updated:woohoo: You guys have gotten me addicted to the fanfic.

For anyone has hasn't noticed, WA has been updated:woohoo: You guys have gotten me addicted to the fanfic.

DRAT! :headache: I won't be able to read it until tomorrow night. Blocked at work, then marching band practice till late. Then work again tomorrow. Don't they know I have important reading to do.

Oh yeah, I'm 29 and in marching band. I can lead the nerd patrol!

I like New Thread, New Moon the best. ETA: I like it better flipped as well, New Moon, New Thread.

I didn't know that WA had been updated! Yikes, I sit for the bar exam 6 days from now...I will have to wait until after to read it...ugh!

new thread, new moon is awesome.

and, on the taylor lautner only 17 thing: he's grown up a lot! look at his movies from just a couple years back - he was definately a kid then! still, i didn't realize he was 17 - kinda made me feel like a cougar and i'm only 27!

Thanks for letting me know about the WA update-I won't be able to get back to our thread on LJ until at least late tonight so I wouldn't have found out for awhile. It was good but not the end yet ladies so don't get too disappointed if you can't read it for a few days. Angstgoddess also has her posting schedule up so we can at least see when it will be done.:thumbsup2

I will be in the nerd patrol! I love marching band and I'm 41 :laughing: I don't play an instrument though so I have to just enjoy it vicariously through my kids.

Please don't remind me that Taylor Lautner is only 17....I already feel like the cougarest cougar.:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

I will be in the nerd patrol! I love marching band and I'm 41 :laughing: I don't play an instrument though so I have to just enjoy it vicariously through my kids.

I don't play an instrument either. I am actually on the flagline or color guard depending on what you call it. So I spin a flag. I've been in one marching band or another since 1994 where I marched for another school's marching band since I went to an all girls school. Then in college where I took up rifle as well.

The Wa update was really good. I am so glad she finally updated it and is going to give us more still. I thought ch. 50 was going to be the last one so I am glad there are going to be three more updates. She is such a good writer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter