• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TS drink question.

bsb

Mouseketeer
Hi!
If I go to a table service dinner and order wine or something and not use my drink credit can I get a coke to go? I know they will box up deserts if you don't eat them but do they do this with drinks as well? Thanks!

This is a good question. Anyone know?

It would be nice to order a beer with the meal, and get a bottle of water for later.

I think it may depend on the restaurant? I only did this once at Yak and Yeti - my sister didn't use her drink credit and they gave me an iced tea to-go. It was delicious!

I think it's a good sign since Y&Y is a non-Disney owned restaurant. If they'll do it, I think you have a good chance at Disney owned places. At the very least, it doesn't hurt to ask! :goodvibes

They will give you a a drink in a refill cup to go but at most places they don't actually hold many bottles drinks, we had loads that said no to an actual bottle of drink but all said they would give us a normal paper cup with the drink in

Yes, we have done this. We also always ask for a refill in a take out cup at the end of the meal as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter