Truck Pride

All of you that pull a trailer with your truck, what make is it?

• Ford

• Toyota

• Chevy/GM

• Dodge

• Nissan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Scott, Wake Up, WAKE UP...WAKE UP! Sorry I had to wake you up but you were dreaming again.:thumbsup2

Nothin' but TRUCK!!

60599831_GLdEM-L.jpg

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:

Let me know if you wanna see a truck that will tow more than a pop up.

This is more truck than I need,(hmm, should a man ever say that???). However, I love the power of the diesel, and the stability of the dual wheels. I bought this trailer after I got the truck, and never put the weight distribution hitch or sway bars on.

L01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZXJyeS9waWN.jpg

:) My tow vehicle isn't a truck...but did the survey anyways..hope you don't mind.. I use a 2002 Ford Explorer and before anyone says anything it is equipt to haul 7500lbs. :thumbsup2

:) My tow vehicle isn't a truck...but did the survey anyways..hope you don't mind.. I use a 2002 Ford Explorer and before anyone says anything it is equipt to haul 7500lbs. :thumbsup2

So is my Explorer, (it is a Sport Trac, so at least it "looks" like a truck):banana:

2008 3/4 ton Chevy suburban w/ 6.2L 6 speed allison transmission.:banana:

My tow vehicle is a Ford powered motorhome & I tow a Ford SUV, does that count?

This is my old truck. Best truck I ever owned I should have kept it. It only had a 150,000 miles on it when I traded it in. It would drag anything anywhere up anything (of course it was not stock)

HPIM0532-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0345-1.jpg

That's my TV, it will pass everything but a diesel pump!!!

This is my old truck. Best truck I ever owned I should have kept it. It only had a 150,000 miles on it when I traded it in. It would drag anything anywhere up anything (of course it was not stock)

HPIM0532-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Is that Blazing Star in SA?

Looks safe to say Ford is the winner but I think we all knew that from the start.:rolleyes1

Cool bridge and you can't out run everything :lmao:

Yes it is you must go there alot to tell that from that photo.

It's our favorite place to stay when we go to San Antonio. How do you like it?

Speaking of SA, I wish Disney would of bought Sea World...

Lots of proud Ford owners here but I cast my vote for my Chevy Suburban.

When I was looking I needed something that would carry 5 adult-sized people (my kids are full size) plus all the stuff 5 people bring places. So I needed a third row seating which took most crew cab trucks out of the picture. So the Suburban has that best mix for me of passenger space and interior luggage space.

It hardly knows my pop-up is back there when I'm towing it. In fact, when towing it only drops the mileage down to what I get in the city commuting daily. It's not a big hit like the minivan was. So I get about 19/15 driving it.

DSC00011.jpg

Love it - wish I would have gotten one a long time ago.! :wizard:

Bama ED

I'm having major truck envy here. Seriously, we tow a small cargo trailer to carry the camping gear with a Toyota Matrix so you can see why I'm envious.

More Chevy truck people here. Used to tow with my '03 Suburban but now use DH's '05 2500 HD Silverado. So that's two votes for Chevrolet. :)

Here's my Toy and former trailer at the beach in 2008. It won't tow a house down, but get's 19 mpg on the highway (not towing) and cost about $20,000 less than the diesel I was drooling over. When it came down to the bottom line, $20,000 covers a lot of nights camping. I do wish it had a bigger fuel tank, because 9 mpg while towing with a 25 gallon tank means an awful lot of stops on a long road trip.

CampsiteC6.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter