Truck Pride

All of you that pull a trailer with your truck, what make is it?

• Ford

• Toyota

• Chevy/GM

• Dodge

• Nissan

Results are only viewable after voting.
2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4.6 V8 2WD, Chrome Package, Custom ARE Cap.

That's my baby!!

100_0146.jpg

100_0402-1.jpg

So far, a bit surprising. I have informally conducted surveys in campgrounds (just walking around), and found consistantly the most common tow vehicle to be a Ford F series, followed by Dodge, with Chevy in 3rd place, and a variety of foreign makes filling in the rest (actually saw someone using a BMW suv to pull a pretty hefty TT once).

So far, a bit surprising. I have informally conducted surveys in campgrounds (just walking around), and found consistantly the most common tow vehicle to be a Ford F series, followed by Dodge, with Chevy in 3rd place, and a variety of foreign makes filling in the rest (actually saw someone using a BMW suv to pull a pretty hefty TT once).

Well keep in mind, the results are only as good as those who chose to vote. Also, it's only a cross section of members of the disboards.

I pull mine with a Freightliner. I hope that counts as a truck. LOL

Yeah that was the other category that I missed. I think Freightliner would qualify as truck. Although technically it's considered a tractor. Hahahaha.... Towing a trailer with that must be like towing some water skiers with an ocean liner. :lmao:

Well we have 2 different trucks the one we use the most is mine. Ford f-350 4x4 diesel 6.0 I love my truck that said I am not so crazy about the motor in it. I wish it had the motor out of my old truck 7.3 diesel but it does do the job. My wife's truck which she drives every day is a dodge 2500 6 speed 4x4 diesel 5.9. Now when it comes to motor, power, and mpg you can't beat it. But the rest of the truck its just not a Ford.
Mine
DSC00188.jpg
[/IMG]

DW
DSC00377.jpg
[/IMG]

Not a good picture, but I have an 05 F250 crew cab 4x4.

CIMG0058.jpg

Also have a Dodge 2500 crew cab diesel 4x4 for my work truck, but as Lone-Star said it isn't a Ford.

Here is my baby. I am on my 4th Toyota. I started with a 2000 Tacoma, then a 2002 Tundra to a 2006 Tacoma and when the new Tundras came out, I waited til the first model year (2007) passed and bought this 08. It had all the options and colors I wanted. The tundra with the 5.7 has a tow rating of 10,500 #. This will pull a house down in four wheel drive.
tundra1.jpg

The funnest part of the trip to FL is me marching up the grade in Jellico TN as all the other trucks are huffing and puffing in the right lane.

The funnest part of the trip to FL is me marching up the grade in Jellico TN as all the other trucks are huffing and puffing in the right lane.

Scott, Wake Up, WAKE UP...WAKE UP! Sorry I had to wake you up but you were dreaming again.:thumbsup2

Nothin' but TRUCK!!

60599831_GLdEM-L.jpg

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter