Trouble with preordering magic bands ?!

VPro

Earning My Ears
Does anyone has trouble preordering their magic bands ? I know that they will be waiting for us at the resort, which is fine, but after choosing them, I always get a "error has occurred" and my credit card just keeps getting billed 0$?!
(The billing address is automatically filled as the resort address, so I changed it to mine, but it's still not working)

thank you !

• youngdeb12

Mouseketeer
    I was able to order the regular bands with no issues. As soon as I tried to order the upgraded bands, I seemed to have payment issues that could not be resolved. Disney will say it’s a stock issue, which I guess is possible, but the bands that we tried to order had been available for at least a week by that point and seemed to be always available. We ended up giving up and just ordering the plain bands.

scrappinginontario

DIS Veteran
    I haven't tried lately but ordering specialty bands has been glitchy at best. I just kept trying over and over...and over again and eventually I ordered but it took a lot of perseverance. Like weeks of perseverance!

Silvermist999

DIS Veteran
    I had chosen the Cinderella castle pre-arrival MB for my daughter in late December, but held off on ordering since the one my son wanted wasn’t in stock any longer. Then hers was gone too. Ugh I’ve been checking every day at least twice and the selection of premium bands is getting smaller and smaller...down to only 5 today.

marchingstar

DIS Veteran
    I had tons of problems trying to order specialty bands too.

I eventually gave up and picked free ones. For me, it’s not worth the hassle.

• JustUsFour

Earning My Ears
    I was able to order the regular bands with no issues. As soon as I tried to order the upgraded bands, I seemed to have payment issues that could not be resolved. Disney will say it’s a stock issue, which I guess is possible, but the bands that we tried to order had been available for at least a week by that point and seemed to be always available. We ended up giving up and just ordering the plain bands.
    Ditto for us. Disney said it was a stock issue and suggested waiting until after the Christmas rush. But I had the same problems when I tried to order in early January, so I gave up and ordered regular bands.

spiffgirl101

Earning My Ears
    I tried ordering the special bands as well, and had the same issue as you. I even called to see what the issue was, but they have the "stock issue" as the answer. When I chose coloured plain (free) bands, the order went through no problems.

VPro

Earning My Ears
    I was able to order 3 special bands and 2 plain ones on Friday, after my tenth try maybe ? I still fear that we won't get them when we'll go in September, but we'll only see then I guess !

Limmer

DIS Veteran
    I am getting the same error today. 3 plain bands and one specialty. What a hassle. Not to mention on our last trip (admittedly 5 years ago) they shipped them to our house. Very irritating that they won't do that now.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates