TRADING PAGES => assignments and details

poohbear1029

<font color=deeppink>Masquerading as a normal pers
Hello! We have 12 in total for the trading pages. I will be sending you each a PM with your partner's home email. Just a few short details:

1. Pages should be completed by April 1st (please keep me posted if you need more time - life does happen!)

2. Please complete a two page spread.

3. When sending your photos, send duplicates (NOT precious originals), enough for two pages and include a brief description of the event. Please also indicate your usual style of scrapping and if you prefer "Flat" or "Lumpy". Please also note the page style and size as many of the original PM's did not state page size/style.

4. Dont forget to include your return address for your partner to return your pages to!

Good luck! I can't wait to see the results!!!

here is is list of pair-ups. (I had my DH pull names out of a bowl):

Poohbear1029 => Swan
Castlegazer => PigletsPal
Dairyou=> McNuss
Swan => RRBB
PattyT => poohbear1029
PigletsPal => OurDogCisco
McNuss => WDWMom
WDWMom=> Dairyou
*Wish*Upon*A*Star=> PattyT
FantasticDisFamily=>Castlegazer
OurDogCisco=> *wish*upon*a*star*
RRBB=> FantasticDisFamily

Note that the left hand column is sending their photos to the righthand column!

Thanks gang!

Thanks poohbear1029. This is going to be so much fun. Now I just need to decide on photos, so many to choose from. :rolleyes:

Poohbear1029,

I sent a return e-mail to you instead of to OurDogCisco! so please just delete it. I corrected the problem.

Thanks

Just curious if these have been sent yet. I just checked and I don't have anything yet.

Thanks
Deb

I did send PM's. Swan told me she just got hers today. If you didnt get a PM and had signed up, please let me know and we can work on getting the info to you via regular email.

I know they were working on the server? Maybe it has something to do with that....

I just checked again and still haven't received a PM. I know I sent one to luv2boys in response to a post she had in a different area and am now wondering if she got it!

Please feel free to email me directly. The link attached to my profile should bring it straight into my work email.

Thanks
Deb

Originally posted by FantasticDisFamily
I just checked again and still haven't received a PM. I know I sent one to luv2boys in response to a post she had in a different area and am now wondering if she got it!

Please feel free to email me directly. The link attached to my profile should bring it straight into my work email.

Thanks
Deb

Please check for a PM! I apologize. I went back through the list and I hadnt sent you one. Thank you for being so patient with me!

NO problem - I just chalk such things up to technology glitches. Our work email system somehow was "turned off" over the weekend and by the time it was discovered and fixed on Monday there were over 38,000! emails backlogged. It took over 7 hours to clear the backlog.

We rely on that system to communicate with our students and adjunct faculty so it was a major problem.

This - simple fix.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter