TR: Heidi & Tom's Escape Wedding at SP

love the new installment!! can't wait for more! I told DF the story and even HE thought it was pretty cool. Isn't Carrie's (lurkyloo) wedding an inspiration...if she only knew how much the ALL of us Dis-brides look up to her! lol

Great story! How cool is it to have 2 Disney Weddings:cool1:

you looked beautiful!

Enjoying your TR! Looking forward to more!

your story is wonderful and your wedding looks like it was perfect! thank you for sharing, looking forward to hearing more.... best wishes!:goodvibes

Oh this is so romantic!! And how great that you get to do BOTH an escape and a wishes wedding!! I can't believe you were able to get it all done in a week!! WOW!!

Can't wait to hear more!!

Great how lucky are you :worship: with both weddings. I don't think I can even have one :sad2: but on a good note I am super happy for you :goodvibes and i could not agree with you more LurkyLoo had a wonderful wedding. i would take some tips from her too :thumbsup2

Sorry about the time since last post. Work just gets in the way! :rotfl:

Well, my BFF and I queued up at the edge of the walkway to SP.

060381-0015.jpg

I realized after seeing this picture that I should have worn some type of petticoat, but I wanted to be comfy! Oh well!

If you didn't know (I didn't), it's a walkway with pavers. It's very nice and easy to walk down.

Anyway, the violinist played "So, This is Love" from "Cinderella" and I started to walk down the aisle. DH met me half-way. He said afterward that Rev. Jack was saying "Wait for it. Wait for it. Okay, go get her!" It was cute!

The ceremony was really great. Rev. Jack gave a great ceremony. I'm not usually a tearful person, but I even got a little choked up at one point. The only issue was the sun was in my eyes. At one point, I was doing everything I could to keep from closing my eyes during the ceremony, because the SUN WAS BURNING MY RETINA!:scared1: :cool2:

060381-0037.jpg

Rev. Jack finally said "You May Kiss the Bride" and I love this picture. We're 6'1" and 6'2" and he was so much shorter than us. He's peeking through the space between our bodies in this shot.

060381-0047.jpg

The he introduced the new Mr. & Mrs. Jones and we walked down the aisle to "Can You Feel the Love Tonight."

060381-0050.jpg

In this shot, you can also see the violinist (I think I've seen her in other photos!) and our only two guests (and the car seat).

It was a lot of fun and really low key.

I'll stop there, since jet-lag is still kicking my hiney. But, I'll write more about the after-ceremony events.

Thanks for all the interest. You guys are so much fun! :hug:

Another great update!!!! Thanks for allowing us to share in your special day!

That picture with you guys and Rev. Day looking through is so funny! Gosh, you guys are really tall! :rotfl:

How absolutely beautiful!! My dh would love that ceremony!!

Cant' wait to hear more!!

I love your dress! You looked great. The mickey necklace and earrings were an adorable touch.

:flower3: BEAUTIFUL so far everything looked amazing and you both look great together. Very beautiful couple:hug:

I'm so happy to hear what a great WP Amy is, makes me feel like I'm in good hands... On to you though... you looked gorgeous! Your hubby looked great and I could how special your wedding was through the pics! Really great! Can't wait for more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter