Too soon to get excited?

Just booked our 2024 stay at FQ and I’m so excited! We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary while there, so we have a whole to plan. What are some must do’s for a couple?
Not at all. Enjoy the planning!

Certainly not a must do but if you are a foodie, you might consider doing Victoria & Albert’s for you anniversary.
Maybe a fireworks cruise.

I don't think it is ever too early to start planning! :) DH and I are going for our 25th anniversary as well. I don't know about must do activities, but I am planning things that will suit DH's personality. V&A is way out of our price range, but spending some time exploring Fort Wilderness would be something that we would both enjoy. I am also looking at dinner at a nice ts restaurant and possibly booking a tour experience, which are things that we would not normally do. What type of activities would bring him joy? What would you enjoy?
Congratulations on making your silver wedding anniversary! I hope you have an amazing trip!

Just booked our 2024 stay at FQ and I’m so excited! We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary while there, so we have a whole to plan. What are some must do’s for a couple?
I would say dinner at Narcoossee's, along with a bottle of Fess Parker, MacMurray Estate, or Silverado wine

Congrats. What to do depends on both of your styles. There are a number of "nicer" restaurants to eat at ranging from steak to seafood to semi-exoctic. There are backstage tours of MK if exposing the magic is your thing. There is a great safari at AK that allows you to hike and walk over bridges and includes a meal on the Savannah. There is horseback riding and other activities at the fort. There are carriage rides at a few resorts, PORS being one. There are cruises on the lakes at both MK and Epot/HS.

Congratulations! What a great way to celebrate. Hmmm, really depends on what you all are into. We would probably do a nice meal at a signature restaurant or maybe spa couples massages at the GF. You can also add celebration cakes to your meals which is always nice. If you have a favorite park, you could book a photographer and get some pics done. There are probably a zillion other ideas but I'm blanking. Congrats!

No it's not too early to start planning. I suggest making a wish list on Amazon, Etsy or Pinterest and start gathering ideas. A boat ride is a must-do at FQ. Perhaps a Horse & Carriage ride at POR side as someone mentioned. Definately book your favorite restaurant. A cake created by Grand Floridian bakery would be a nice touch. Check out Disney's "Enchanted Extras" page to see if you'd be interested in something... https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/enchanting-extras-collection/
Happy Planning to you on your 25th! Congratulations!!! :tink:

Last edited:
Im going to follow along closely...Ive just booked me and my husband for November 2024 (516 days but who is counting). This will be our longest trip we've taken so I am looking for ideas, we arent celebrating our anniversary, but both our birthdays happen while we are there and I am looking for some couple/celebration ideas as well!

A few I already have are a Capture the Moment photo session, and Id love to take a carriage ride!!

Depending on budget, likes, and time frame you could do one of the parties, a tour...even a dinner at Ohana during the fireworks or a meal where you can step outside and view the fireworks is magical.

Congratulations and it is never too early to start planning :). My DH and I always go to our favorite restaurant when we are there for our anniversary, which is Jiko. I have also heard wonderful things about Citricos recently. If you like being a little active, the Wild Africa Trek tour at AK is amazing! Also, I think a carriage ride at POR would be lovely, or a couples massage at GF. Have fun planning!

Congrats!!! The planning is part of the fun. There are many choices of what to do, and i'm sure you will be able to find whats best for you.

When DH and I went for our 25th we went to hoop Dee doo and had a lot of fun (we aren’t into fancy romantic dinners) they do celebrate anniversaries and have the couples dance to “let me call you sweetheart” other than that, we just enjoyed being at WDW without the kids, catching more shows and experiences than we normally would have (we still had a 6yo at the time so it was nice to get away from dumbo, barnstormer, etc)

Another vote for Hoop Dee Doo. DH and I did Highway in the Sky dine-around but I don't think that is going right now.

It is expensive but my parents went to Victoria and Alberts every year for about a decade and they just celebrated their 57th wedding anniversary. I think that means it's good luck to eat there. :)

It's never too early to get excited. You have come to the right place to find many, many more excited people going in 2024 too :)

We celebrated our 25th, 30th, 40th, and many other anniversaries at WDW. The biggest thing was on our 25th when we went to a pick-a-pearl stand, he picked the pearl, I picked the jewelry (in our case, a ring since we'd eloped-no engagement ring). We ordered a custom cake once, Disney flowers, etc.

This sounds fun!

Are the food offerings the same as what is available at the dessert parties at MK, or something different?
Very different and better 😀. Last time included lobster bisque, goat cheese ravioli, various sushi, shrimp, sliders, all sorts of desserts. Plus wine and cocktails. Not sure what the current menu is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter