***Tokyo Disney Resort - FAQ***

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
This is awesome news! Thank you for sharing!!
I wouldn't hold my breath. TDR is very slow to move when it comes to technology. The virus shutdown will probably make that worse. TDR Explorer has some great info on their webpage and podcast about this.

Markolodeon

Mouseketeer
I wouldn't hold my breath. TDR is very slow to move when it comes to technology. The virus shutdown will probably make that worse. TDR Explorer has some great info on their webpage and podcast about this.
Hopefully in a couple of years which is the earliest we’ll be going. My guess is they’ll have an English app released in time for the rescheduled olympics.

Twee

Earning My Ears
Can some please tell me the best way to book Tokyo Disney package? My family hopes to be in Tokyo in August (assuming we whisk get the vaccine by then). I can’t seem to be able to book it. Any travel agent who can help with the booking? TIA

bearette

Mouseketeer
They are not doing bookings that early right now, I think it is two months in advance currently. They may not be open yet by then, so I recommend you make arrangements that can be cancelled without penalty.

gelatoni fan

DIS Veteran
There isn’t any nice hotel that are refundable, unfortunately:(
The Sheraton and Hilton have entirely refundable rates bookable many months in advance.
A lot of the other Disney Resort Official Hotels also have fully refundable rates but don't take bookings as early.

All the Disney hotels and vacation pacakages require a non-refundable deposit.

• gmi3804

DIS Veteran
    Can some please tell me the best way to book Tokyo Disney package? My family hopes to be in Tokyo in August (assuming we whisk get the vaccine by then). I can’t seem to be able to book it. Any travel agent who can help with the booking? TIA
    The booking window for rooms and/or packages is five months from check-in date.

JaxLee

Earning My Ears
    Hello Disney Family,
    Our family is planning a trip to Japan from June 12-26th. We are trying to book a Tokyo Disney hotel and tickets from June 22-26th.
    Unfortunately, the website doesn't really have updated information about how far out we can book either of these. I called with a Japanese translator and I was also confused. They said to check the website and hotels may be 2 months out and tickets a month out.
    We could really use help from someone who knows the ins/outs of booking a trip to Tokyo Disney during these interesting times.

G-d Bless and have a good night,
    Lee

Linkura

DIS Veteran
    They aren’t selling to international customers right now, period, and no one knows when they will. They aren’t even selling tickets to locals.

Don’t hold your breath for a June trip.

• Twee

Earning My Ears
    It looks to me that you can book online 2 months in advance only (the website let me select the dates as long as it’s within 2 months out. I just didn’t go through as our trip is in August. I also called Japan Disney front desk and they also said 2 months, and they don’t take phone reservation.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES