To go or Not to Go Universal is the Question?

travelingboy

Earning My Ears
I'm born and raised Southern Californian. I haven't been to Universal in about 9 years but was wondering if it is still worth attending. I've seen them blowing out all kinds of deals on the radio, television, etc. Anyone have any suggestions on how it has changed or if it is even worth considering anymore?

Disneyland or Universal?

Oh yes it is very much worth going. We are ADDICTED!!! This is our third trip in 3 years. It is a blast!

I'm born and raised Southern Californian. I haven't been to Universal in about 9 years but was wondering if it is still worth attending. I've seen them blowing out all kinds of deals on the radio, television, etc. Anyone have any suggestions on how it has changed or if it is even worth considering anymore?

Disneyland or Universal?
Actually this part of the board is for Universal Orlando...you may have better luck posting on the Southern California boards.

My parents went to Universal Hollywood last month and had a blast. I think you'd enjoy it, they've definitely added new stuff since the last time you were there. Brand new Simpsons ride, etc. 9 years is a long time!

If the question is whether to do Universal Hollywood OR Disneyland, then I guess my personal choice would be Disneyland, given that you can do both the parks there, and there's all the Downtown Disney area also. I loved it, especially as there was big rides as well as more Disney attractions....whereas Disney world...has less of the bigger rides,.

However, I don't think I could bear to return to LA without re visiting Universal Hollywood. We thought it was brilliant and actually better than the Florida one...and easier to visit as its one park...so no worries about what you might be missing in Islands if u only do Universal or vice versa. And the Simpsons is absolutely brilliant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter