To all singles.... Is today....

GOOD MORNING MY DISFRIENDS AND TGIF

I have 19 days before my date with Mickey.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! (uh, I am stalking you on Dis it appears T...heheheh:lmao: )

and it is a beautiful warm awesome day here today even tho I think they are calling for rain, currently the sun is out and the temps are already warm...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! (uh, I am stalking you on Dis it appears T...heheheh:lmao: )

and it is a beautiful warm awesome day here today even tho I think they are calling for rain, currently the sun is out and the temps are already warm...

:lmao: Stalking? who's stalking who :lmao:

It is getting cloudy here in Arlington, VA. But the temps are still warm, suppose to get in the 70's.

GOOD MORNING MY DISFRIENDS AND TGIF

I have 19 days before my date with Mickey.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wooohooo

Good morning all

Going to be a long day here. Working both jobs and then working 8 hours at part time job tomorrow. And somewhere need to squeeze in laundry and homework. Not sure how that will all work.

Little tired today. But I think today is going to be a great day.

Wooohooo

Good morning all

Going to be a long day here. Working both jobs and then working 8 hours at part time job tomorrow. And somewhere need to squeeze in laundry and homework. Not sure how that will all work.

Little tired today. But I think today is going to be a great day.
Good Morning Ms Carrie ;)
and yes DO YOUR ALGEBRA HOMEWORK:lmao: :lmao:

Good Morning Ms Carrie ;)
and yes DO YOUR ALGEBRA HOMEWORK:lmao: :lmao:

Hey now!
I get that from one person I do not need a second one

Everytime I turn around I hear "are you doing homework? You need to do your algebra homework"

Blah blah blah

Hey now!

Everytime I turn around I hear "are you doing homework? You need to do your algebra homework"

Blah blah blah

Good Morning all...

cold rainy here today...YUK...

But TGIF.....

oh and one more thing.....Carrie...DO YOUR ALGEBRA!!!

CARRIE..............................................
Where r you..............................................................
Come out come out where ever u r.... I have 2 more hours to go in this work day and u might as well help entertain me because work sure isnt...(heheh yea I know it doesnt look like I do much work does it, but I truly do in between posts....lol)

Dont make me have to entertain myself Carrie...I KNOW THINGS!!!!:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:surfweb:

Hey now!

Blah blah blah

i love algebra...wanna trade and do my budget stuff? oh wait...my budget stuff is a lot of algebra too...how come it's not as fun?? ;)

i love algebra...wanna trade and do my budget stuff? oh wait...my budget stuff is a lot of algebra too...how come it's not as fun?? ;)

Thats an idea Amy....just pretend that your budget is Carries algebra homework:) See you are just going about it from the wrong angle...
This isnt "work" its homework:lmao:

(heheh and a rose by any other name and all that jazz)

I would like to take back what I thought about today

Today blows monkey balls

And it cant be over soon enough. End rant

I would like to take back what I thought about today

Today blows monkey balls

And it cant be over soon enough. End rant
:grouphug: For Carrie......
as well as Angy (((HUGS)))
You know if I could make it better with a wave of the pixiedust: I would....

Sorry to hear things aint going well carrie:hug:

My whole Morning Stunk but than I got an email from Jet Blue and now it looks like I have a 2nd trip to WDW lined up for Sept. 4th to the 9th :woohoo: I love frequent flyer miles and free Meals! :thumbsup2

Now all I need to do is get all my Res confirmed and put in for the Vacation time before they can schedule something and mess it up for me.

Nothing like an unexpected trip to the Mouse to set the whole world staight.:yay:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter