• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TMoret's DISigns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for this one! i was gonna request a "goofy jack" for my son! haha!

could you possibly do:

mickey head with snow white & "allysen"

mickey head with cinderella & "hannah"

mickey head with sleeping beauty & "emma"

and

a "it's my 4th birthday!" (for a girl)

a "it's my 6th birthday!" (for a girl)

if those are not too much trouble.

you are awesome! thanks soooooo much! :-)

hey everyone I made it back from our trip and ready to go.

Hi Tim, hope you had a great trip. Your DISigns are great. Would you be able to make 2 of them for me? I was looking at your photobucket page and saw a Mickey Head with Donald on it, could I get that with the name Jacob on it. And then the yellow Mickey head with Belle with Sarah on it. Thank you!

thanks for this one! i was gonna request a "goofy jack" for my son! haha!

could you possibly do:

mickey head with snow white & "allysen"

mickey head with cinderella & "hannah"

mickey head with sleeping beauty & "emma"

and

a "it's my 4th birthday!" (for a girl)

a "it's my 6th birthday!" (for a girl)

if those are not too much trouble.

you are awesome! thanks soooooo much! :-)

How are these?

PrincessCinderellaha.jpg

PrincessAuroraem.jpg

PrincessSnowWhiteall.jpg

Princesspinks6bd.jpg

Princesspinks4bd.jpg

Hi Tim, hope you had a great trip. Your DISigns are great. Would you be able to make 2 of them for me? I was looking at your photobucket page and saw a Mickey Head with Donald on it, could I get that with the name Jacob on it. And then the yellow Mickey head with Belle with Sarah on it. Thank you!

Here you go...

PrincessBelleSA.jpg

Donaldmadjac.jpg

Hi. I was wondering if you could make a few designs for me?

Princesspinks.jpg

Alyssa's Autographs 2011

MickeySittingblack.jpg

Austin

PrincessSnowWhite1.jpg

Alyssa

Thank you so much!

Goldeelox9- I will get your request done tonight.

PRINCESS VIJA- Yes I am working on some MVMCP disigns that should be up on the weekend.

hey everyone I made it back from our trip and ready to go.

Tina I can make it in the larger size that way when you make it smaller it will still be good. Did you want it to say anything on it? let me know and I will get it worked up for you tomarrow night.
If you would just put "Walt Disney World" on the bottom of the design, that would be great. Thanks!! I hope you had a great vacation. :)

:( All I see is red x's. I even clicked the link to your PB page in your sig and I can see them small, but when I click on them I see the red X again?

Hmm not sure why. If you want to pm me i can send them to you.

THANK YOU! I can not thank you enough! These are great! I love them! I am sure Alyssa and Austin will too! :hug:

By the way if anyone has photos of finished stuff please feel fre to post them . I would love to see how things turned out.. :thumbsup2

Love your designs.

Could I get your castle design that is half a drawing and half the finished castle with Drake Family - Walt Disney World 2010? We would like to put it on one of t-shirt designs.
File name is disney-castle-1.

Thanks

Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter