TMoret's DISigns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I just love your DISigns. Could yo uplease make me a Rapunzel autograph cover with the name Lily? Thank you!!

Here you go! I hope she likes it...

TangledcoverLily.jpg

hi Tim! love your work. This is the 1st time i am requesting anything so please forgive me if my questions seem dumb! :goodvibes How big are your mickey heads? I am looking to actually attach them to the stroller. And once you design them, I can just print them out by right clicking on the picture? Again, sorry for my questions! On to my requests! Could you please do the following?

I saw you made a Mickey head for another poster with soccer & ND football. Wondering if you could do anything for the University of Alabama? Would like my sons name on it, DYLAN, and ROLL TIDE! Please let me know!

I would also like the yellow Mickey Head with Snow White with CALISTA

Light Green Mickey Head with Ariel with LOLA

Black Mickey Head with all the characters with The Tenpenny Family Stroller

Please let me know if you have the time to do this. thank you very much!

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know I will get all the disign request done and posted up tomarrow night. So sorry work has been crazy.

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know I will get all the disign request done and posted up tomarrow night. So sorry work has been crazy.

no problem! take your time. thank you so much for even doing this!

hi Tim! love your work. This is the 1st time i am requesting anything so please forgive me if my questions seem dumb! :goodvibes How big are your mickey heads? I am looking to actually attach them to the stroller. And once you design them, I can just print them out by right clicking on the picture? Again, sorry for my questions! On to my requests! Could you please do the following?

I saw you made a Mickey head for another poster with soccer & ND football. Wondering if you could do anything for the University of Alabama? Would like my sons name on it, DYLAN, and ROLL TIDE! Please let me know!

I would also like the yellow Mickey Head with Snow White with CALISTA

Light Green Mickey Head with Ariel with LOLA

Black Mickey Head with all the characters with The Tenpenny Family Stroller

Please let me know if you have the time to do this. thank you very much!

Here you go I am still working on the Alabama one should have it tomarrow for you,

PrincessSnowWhiteC.jpg

PrincessAriel1L.jpg

Thegang1Fam.jpg

Hi Tim, your stuff is awesome!!! thanks for doing this for everyone, I know you are busy!!

Is it possible to get a couple disigns off your photobucket pages

mickey head in yellow with green outline with pluto standing next to it with the name Nauni and 2010

can you do a soccer design for the university of richmond and a basketball for university of richmond? and reference number 21 and Wann as the last name?

thanks so much if you can, if not, I understand, thanks!!

How is this for you?

alat.jpg

Hi Tim, your stuff is awesome!!! thanks for doing this for everyone, I know you are busy!!

Is it possible to get a couple disigns off your photobucket pages

mickey head in yellow with green outline with pluto standing next to it with the name Nauni and 2010

can you do a soccer design for the university of richmond and a basketball for university of richmond? and reference number 21 and Wann as the last name?

thanks so much if you can, if not, I understand, thanks!!

Sure thing just give me a day or two to find a good U of R Spiders logo/image that I like and think will look good...(or make one) :wizard:

Thank-you for the great starwars journal cover, my son will love it,
is there any chance you can disign a back journal page for me, i dont mind the design, but can i have something like " 1st Disney Vacation "

thankyou again

Hi

Can I please get the Mickey hat that has the silver ears with the names
Dave
Nicole
Brooklyn
Michael
Clara
Rob
Brad
Lori
Martin
Mathieu
Justin

for a total of 11

Thanks
Nicole

Hey everyone I will be getting everyones request done on Saturday. Just wanted to give you guys a update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter