TMoret's DISigns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this?

rich1.jpg

Thank-you for the great starwars journal cover, my son will love it,
is there any chance you can disign a back journal page for me, i dont mind the design, but can i have something like " 1st Disney Vacation "

thankyou again

how is this?

CamsBack.jpg

Hi Tim!

I really love your DISigns! :worship: There's one that would be perfect for my uncle who loves Goofy that I was hoping you could personalize for me. It's the black mickey ears with Goofy holding his hand up on pg 3 of your photobucket. If it's not too much trouble, could you make one with Jack as the name, and 2010 for the year? Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

Hi Tim,

My Disney buddy is taking her grandkids to WDW on Oct 20th, and I'm wondering if you'd have time to do magnet designs for them before they go. I really apologize for such short notice, but I just found out about their trip.
Could I please get the following names put on the indicated Mickey Heads?

Tyler

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz82/tmoret/Disigns/Goofy.jpg

Airyanne

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz82/tmoret/Disigns/PrincessCinderella1.jpg

Abigail

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz82/tmoret/Disigns/PrincessAurora2.jpg

Please let me know if you don't think you can get them done in time, and I'll come up with something else for them. But I can't think of anything more fun than personalized Disney magnets. Thank you!
Bev

Hi Tim,

My Disney buddy is taking her grandkids to WDW on Oct 20th, and I'm wondering if you'd have time to do magnet designs for them before they go. I really apologize for such short notice, but I just found out about their trip.
Could I please get the following names put on the indicated Mickey Heads?

Tyler

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz82/tmoret/Disigns/Goofy.jpg

Airyanne

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz82/tmoret/Disigns/PrincessCinderella1.jpg

Abigail

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz82/tmoret/Disigns/PrincessAurora2.jpg

Please let me know if you don't think you can get them done in time, and I'll come up with something else for them. But I can't think of anything more fun than personalized Disney magnets. Thank you!
Bev

Sure thing I will get them done tonight when I get home. I will be there next week also...and the 20th is my birthday!

Sure thing I will get them done tonight when I get home. I will be there next week also...and the 20th is my birthday!

Oh thank you thank you! And an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!! Have a great time - the weather should be perfect for you. Where are you staying?

Hi Tim!

I really love your DISigns! :worship: There's one that would be perfect for my uncle who loves Goofy that I was hoping you could personalize for me. It's the black mickey ears with Goofy holding his hand up on pg 3 of your photobucket. If it's not too much trouble, could you make one with Jack as the name, and 2010 for the year? Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

here you go...

GF11.jpg

Oh thank you thank you! And an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!! Have a great time - the weather should be perfect for you. Where are you staying?

THANK YOU! The company that I work for owns one of the hotels at downtown Disney. Here you go.

PrincessCinderella1air.jpg

GoofyTY.jpg

PrincessAurora2AB.jpg

That was really fast! Thank you so much for the named Mickey Heads for my friend's grandkids. It will be a nice surprise and they'll love them!

Nice to have a room close by so you can visit WDW, hopefully often.

Thankyou for the starwars back journal cover, i would of said thanks earlier but my wonderful husband had a accident at work and we leave for orlando in 5 days :scared1:

thanks again

Thankyou for the starwars back journal cover, i would of said thanks earlier but my wonderful husband had a accident at work and we leave for orlando in 5 days :scared1:

thanks again

SO GLAD you liked them! sounds like we will be in Orlando at the same time! I hope you guys have a good time!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be on vacation starting tomarrow. I am going to enjoy spending my birthday at Disney World for the first time. Cant wait to see what has changed since the last time we were there.
Please leave any request and I will get to them when I get back. I will do some tonight if I have any new ones. Make sure to check out my Photobucket as I have started to work on some X-Mas DISigns. Thanks everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be on vacation starting tomarrow. I am going to enjoy spending my birthday at Disney World for the first time. Cant wait to see what has changed since the last time we were there.
Please leave any request and I will get to them when I get back. I will do some tonight if I have any new ones. Make sure to check out my Photobucket as I have started to work on some X-Mas DISigns. Thanks everyone!

Tim,

Happy Birthday! Have a great trip! :love:

Tim,

Let me first state that I really enjoy your work. There are so many great designs! But I have one particular one in mind, if its ok with you.

My entire family of 14 will be heading down to WWD at Christmas. It is a suprise for the 6 kids!! As part of the surprise, we'd like to make them tshirts to wear on the airplane. I ran across one of your previous designs and wanted to see if you would be able to personalize it for our trip?

The design of the MK and a number of characters in front of it. There are a few of them on page five of your Photobucket album.

The sample shows Autographs written at the bottom of the picture, but I was hoping you could replace that with Walt Disney World. That is the only writing we'd like on the picture. My mom does not want to date the tshirt so that they will wear it for years to come...

Here is a question I have regarding the design. The ages of the children range from 10 years old to 3 months. Is it possible for me to resize the photo without distorting any images? Or would you have to provide the design in three different sizes to accomodate their tiny little bodies? I'm new at this so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if this request is possible and if you have any additional questions. This is my first posting and request so please bare with me if I did it incorrectly.

Thank you.

hey everyone I made it back from our trip and ready to go.

Tina I can make it in the larger size that way when you make it smaller it will still be good. Did you want it to say anything on it? let me know and I will get it worked up for you tomarrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter