TMoret's DISigns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute designs! Are the disfampsz.jpg people customizable?

Thanks for sharing your talents!

Brandy

Hello- I am so happy to have found you after hours searching online. We are planning a Family Trip to Disneyland and would like to have some shirts made. Can you help with this please.
There are 20 of us... Can you let me know what is possible.

1. Mickey Head with Mickey on the side for the Men/ Boys...
Mickey Head with Minnie on the side for the Women/ Girls...
All would say: The Phillips Family
on the back I would like to have everyone's name in a Mickey font.
Papa, Grammy, Don, Teresa,Stephen, Nicole, Jim, Tiffany, Scott, Deanna, Kyle, Chloe, Ethan, Eli, Julie, Amber, Sarah, Emily, Brooke, Drew.
Thank You, so Much

Hello. Your disigns are great. Can I possibly get
group1copy.jpg. to say Happy New Year 2012?

Thanks

What awesome work u do! Was wondering if u could do the following for me:
Mickey head with the silver ears Names: Papa, Angela, Scott, Brendan, Tyler, Luke, Jennifer, Alex, Robby, Pat, Cory, Ryan, Lauren, Nathan

Also: yellow mickey head with snow white and instead of name : #8
yellow mickey heads each with different dwarf on it and these numbers on it:
Doc #1, Sleepy #2, Bashful #3, Happy #5, Sneezy #6, Grumpy #8

Thank u so much!

Hello there:-). We are off to Disney in a week, and I know this would be a last minute request:-/. I have two boys, Hayden 6, and Christian 1. Would it be possible to request a iron-on tshirt print? If not, my boys are obsessed with Mickey. We love the large mickey heads with the kids names or anything unique that you might have. My youngest son will wear a 2-3t shirt and my oldest a size 7/8, I've never done this before so I'm guessing a normal iron on sheet size would be like a normal size piece of paper? Thank you so much for doing this!!!!:cool1:

Heather

If you have time, I would like the mad hatter, mad-hatter-un1.jpg, with "A Very, Merry Unbirthday to Me" written on it.

I would also like Pluto Mickey head (Pluto1.jpg) with Celebrating my 10th birthday!!!

We will leave on March 4 for our trip. If you can get it done in time, I would appreciate it. If not, that's ok.

Thanks so very much,
Vicky

Hello, can I get your black mickey ear design? I need 5 of them with the names:

Jake
Jill
Anastasia
Charlotte
Harrison

Thanks so much!!!
Jill

Good Afternoon,

I am hoping to get a couple of designs personalized for our November Disneyworld trip. I truly love your designs and thank you so much for all that you do.

1) It's Mickey (in the Scorceres hat) and Friends in front of the Cinderella Castle with Fireworks going off.

If it could say PREWETT FAMILY VACATION 2012
and (separate) CHASE FAMILY VACATION 2012

2) The black Mickey Ears (sparkly) with the following names:
Marcia
Chippie
Zach
Allen
Julie

Thank you so much for your time and beautiful designs. As I am new, please forgive me if I am doing this wrong!! :-) Any needed re-direction would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Good Morning,

I do not see a reply to mine or others' requests and am wondering if I am suppose to get the designs from another sight or if this designer is no longer doing them. Does anyone know the answer(s)?

Thanks so much!
Julie

Julie1214,

This DISigner is on the "no longer disigning" thread listed in the Meet the Disigner stickey.
Suggest maybe you post a request asking for your design. Have you looked at the photobuckets of the current disigners to see if anyone else might do the same type thing?

Good luck
Lori

Thank you for the information!! I will look elsewhere for these. Next time I will know to look in the "no longer disigning" area. Thanks again!!!

Julie

Thank you for the information!! I will look elsewhere for these. Next time I will know to look in the "no longer disigning" area. Thanks again!!!

Julie

Hi

At the top of this forum is a "sticky' which lists who is Disigning and who is not. Tim is NOT currently DISigning.

see link here

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430332

there are also valuable "stickys" as to how to find DISigns.

Hugs Mel

I will lock the thread, if Tim returns, I will open it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter