Tips for hotel switch

Callsdodisney

Mouseketeer
We’ll be there later this month and will move from HRH to SF on the third night of our trip. Any tips about how to do this as easily as possible? Right now I’m planning to pack up and hit the parks, come back to gather our stuff right before checkout, and Uber if to SF. Is there a better way/plan?

I would store your bags with luggage services before going to the parks. No need to go back at checkout time, just drop them off on your way out to the parks.

Then pick up bags & Uber over to SF whenever fits your plans, preferably after your room will be ready.

I do it differently and Uber/Lyft with my luggage first thing in the morning and do early check in and store luggage with bell service then go to the parks. Sometimes room is ready, sometimes not.
You’ll still have Express Pass your check out day from HRH so no worry about getting to park super early.

I do it differently and Uber/Lyft with my luggage first thing in the morning and do early check in and store luggage with bell service then go to the parks. Sometimes room is ready, sometimes not.
You’ll still have Express Pass your check out day from HRH so no worry about getting to park super early.
I wondered about this… I’d love to get in the room early if possible, so if early check in will help, I’ll do it this way. I was wanting to use early entry that day, but potentially getting into room #2 earlier would trump that.

just stayed at RPR and moved to CB. the RPR bell services transported our luggage and we walked to Cabana bay.

I wondered about this… I’d love to get in the room early if possible, so if early check in will help, I’ll do it this way. I was wanting to use early entry that day, but potentially getting into room #2 earlier would trump that.
It’s a hit or miss. Occasionally room was ready, other times we got in at noon or 2ish. We were lucky. I know someone who didn’t get room until late afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter