tink2020's designs *updated*

eeyoreupsidedown.jpg

eeyore

PNO4TE said:
Aren't you supposed to be studying??

LOL...I was just going to type the same thing!

I'm sure Jennifer's just taking a much needed break, right? ;)

Nice designs too, Jennifer!

Amy :)

KMH1 said:
LOL...I was just going to type the same thing!

I'm sure Jennifer's just taking a much needed break, right? ;)

Nice designs too, Jennifer!

Amy :)

Yeah, Amy... but her green light is still on! :teeth:

yeah yeah yeah....

actually, I can't take it anymore! I've been reading since 10:00am and I am still so behind. Can we say STRESS??!?! Ugh.

So i give up for now. Thanks for stopping by though :rotfl:

PNO4TE said:
Yeah, Amy... but her green light is still on! :teeth:

Well, it woulnd't be if my internet weren't REDICULOUS for the last 2 months. Amy, what do you use?

We have Road Runner. I have to say, our service hasn't been that great over the past couple months though...we have outages here and there for a few minutes at a time. Annoying.

Studying is so tedious and stressful. Treat yourself to something yummy like UDF or something! :goodvibes

KMH1 said:
We have Road Runner. I have to say, our service hasn't been that great over the past couple months though...we have outages here and there for a few minutes at a time. Annoying.

Studying is so tedious and stressful. Treat yourself to something yummy like UDF or something! :goodvibes

Yeah, we have RR, too. Our outages aren't "here and there" though.... the last few weeks they've been "work for 45 seconds and then not work for 5 minutes". I'm about to throw something out the window! :rotfl:

And UDF sounds great.... where is my DH? :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter